Redpill me on Japan

Redpill me on Japan.

I'm going there for a year, and while I find a lot of similarities between the Danish and the Japanese mentality, I'm still not sure what to expect.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ENscSDOsodE
youtube.com/channel/UCcyb5RJuK2CPla02mOnKm_g
youtube.com/watch?v=aBYOyG9ULZU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

walking at a snail's pace and stepping on heels

It's going to be rough if you don't already know Japanese. They are gloriously xenophobic and it's not likely that they will be friendly if you don't speak Japanese and disrespect them(racemixing)

Fuck off, we're full.

T. English teacher

I'll have to confirm that when I get there. I've heard that they're both xenophobic and at the same time very hospitable.

I think it's just burgers they hate, since they're always loud and abrasive.

I've been to Japan for three weeks. I couldn't find a single person to chat with. You gotta know Japanese bro.

>chatting with strangers

A simple "Hi, how are ya?" and an extended hand is not enough to start a conversation in Japan. In fact, that'd be considered abrasive.

Also, I'm not looking to make friends there. I'd always be the token gaijin.

Don't bother getting a japanese girlfriend.

youtube.com/watch?v=ENscSDOsodE

I didn't plan on it anyway.

went there as an exchange student once. Most Japanese are pretty chill, but you should definitely at least know the basics of Japanese before going. Only a few Japanese people will want to speak English with you.

>prostitution isn't cheating since you pay

lol

european fag?they are going to hate your guts

>similarities between the Danish and the Japanese mentality

Why would someone want to leave the happiest country in Europe?

If you want real information on a lot of things most channels don't cover then this is your guy, he goes way deep into the subject and covers shit that others don't even think of, everything from how to act in Japan to how to buy a house, he even has a whole series on relationships in Japan and why the majority fail so hard.

youtube.com/channel/UCcyb5RJuK2CPla02mOnKm_g

what are you going to do here?

Because it's got a sandnigger infestation problem.

This.

Bum around the countryside.

So you don't know Japanese and want to fuck some whores.
Good luck not getting killed by a Samurai

They aren't as xenophobic as people say, I honestly suspect that's Chinese/Korean slander.

They like tourists and the ones that don't like foreigners only hate them when they act like they own Japan (which Americans do everywhere).
Even Yakuza bars don't let foreigners in because they don't want to harm the image of Japan.

youtube.com/watch?v=aBYOyG9ULZU

WAITO PIGU GO HOOOOOOOOOOOME!

REEEEEEEE
>A country full of /r9k/ autists
what a world

I spent 2 months around Osaka, Tokyo and Gotemba during a training rotation with the US Army. It feels really similar in a way to the US, but still distinctly foreign due to the way the Japanese people act.

Very polite people, heavy drinkers, love to talk to foreigners. Everyone smokes, there are a lot of European tourists everywhere in Tokyo. Shibuya is money.

9/10 country, would visit again.

Expect the weirdness to start around 6 months.
Japan is fun in small doses.