Anti-Trump Protesters Stage 'Cough-in' at Trump Restaurant

youtube.com/watch?v=J5js_H7PKzU&lc=z12iep5ziorkvlqfa22ujhnzssqecrxv3 - Do leftists have any decency?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-VCdkXmU4aE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can we get a BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP-in next?

Sometimes people deserve to have their ass beat.

They are all weak beta faggots.

Poor souls afraid of change. At least wait on protest until after hes revealed it DAMN.

Can they just hurry up get it over with and do a cry-in?

This is just pathetic.

This. I thought these people wanted change? Leftism has been mainstream for decades now. The right-wing is cool and edgy now.

>Do leftists have any decency?

Clearly not.

I just wonder if we're in for four or eight years of childish behavior.

That whole "trophy for participating, nobody loses" is biting us in the ass.

I wish I lived in the US so I could trigger these libcucks.They're very rare here

>Private property
>Police called
>All are asked to leave
>Refuse to leave and they are removed and issued a criminal trespass

youtube.com/watch?v=-VCdkXmU4aE

>This will surely change Trump's mind now!

TFW when those retarded lefties meme themselves to have actual lungcancer killing them off and finally giving us sensable lefties the possibillity to be taken seriously again

Christ, these lefty retards are so triggered they are literally losing their minds

FUCKING LOL

>sensable lefties

what are examples of things that sensible leftists want?

No.
Pic very much related

OY VEY GOY I HAVE A COUGH FROM THIS GOYIM ESTABLISHMENT GIB US GOBERMENT MONEY

We're watching the swamp drain itself

i generally want everyone to be able to live however they want as long as it doesnt harm others. eventual adjustments according to the situation have to made.
for example i dont mind immigration as long as it happens naturally, people just traveling the world and finding a place to settle down.
it doesnt work however if you are bombing the middle east, creating terrorist and refugees alike, and then letting them all into your country without any means of controll or backgroundchecks inviting said terrorist which by default like to enter secretly and attack from within.

>cough-in
>coffin

What did they mean by this?

I don't understand why they are so mad?

There's going to be a replacement bill for Obungo care

>welfare
That's the problem with immigration.

It could literally be better in every way, but it wouldn't matter because Trump is Hitler.

>implying the refugees are not 90% economic refugees from Algeria, Albania and so on, too lazy to work and hungry for welfare
Sorry but you are
blau gepillt

You had me for a second there

i know most of them are. but that doesnt negate my point. it makes the uncontrolled intake of refugees only worse. i wouldnt even mind taking in real refugees, but since there are no backgroundchecks you can just throw away your passport and come over here. if you are going to take refugees, especially in the current state, contain them first in some camp or something and dont let them roam free without knowing who they are.

do backgroundchecks, find out who they are.
if the identity can be proven, he is actually a refugee from such a crisis and not have any record to be affiliated with terrorist or being a criminal it would still pretty dumb taking them as if we want to do something it should be done right there where they come from, but i would at least consider it sensable.
everyone who is proven to be a heavy criminal, affiliated with isis or whatever should be sent back, imprisoned or executed (the last one i wouldnt use simply because the system makes errors, and execution isnt an error you can correct).
anyone coming from a peacfull region just wanting to get welfare should be sent back.
anyone who cant be identified stays in the camp until they can be, if they dont want they can go back.