Poroshenko to EU: REEEE, let us in already!

>KIEV (Reuters) - Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko said on Monday Ukrainians risked becoming disillusioned with Ukraine's pro-European path if there are further delays to plans to cement its closer integration with the European Union.
>"To delay further would be flagrantly unfair as Ukraine has paid a high price," Poroshenko told foreign ambassadors to Ukraine.
>"It would also be dangerous because more unreasonable delays would undermine Ukrainians' faith in Europe, which in fact is what Russia is aiming for," he said, adding that Ukraine's EU association agreement also needed to be legally ratified.

yahoo.com/news/poroshenko-says-ukrainians-risk-losing-faith-eu-path-223255834.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YhnSHKCCAzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Their still fighting in Ukraine?

Wtf

>Yeah lets accept them so then our money can go to a corrupt and oppressive regime

Good idea desu, its not like many millions of foreign aid had already disappeared in ukrainian hands, let them fix their own mess first

cant wait til the EU collapses the day Le Pen is elected and this cunt gets BTFO

Yes, Ukrainian military is still bombimg people with artillery.
And Ukrainians say Russia isnt doing anything to stop it.
>Ukrainian logic

"Ukrainians" are a meme.

Russia spends only 1 billion $ a year to prop up Donbass rebels. Sure.

NO WE VOTED NO ON THE NON-BINDING REFERENDUM NO TO ASSOCIATION FUCK THE EU FUCK RUTTE

The call that keep Ukraine out

Fuck off, we didn't want to pay for this corrupt shitter.

We need to clarify the ethnic situation in Ukraine first. It's pretty much a non-country, you know?
When there is an Ukrainian nation I'm willing to fully engage with them in economic and political terms. Ukraine is piss-poor so they'd probably receive tons of German investment. I'm even willing to have some temporary immigration from Ukraine, if we would throw out the mudslimes, even in larger numbers.

> it's not a treaty about joining the EU

yeah right

We don't want PizzaPartyCountry #1

We want the destruction of the EU

Lmao, how the fuck does it expect to be let into the eu right now. It would put the eu in direct conflict with Russia.

Seems like he needs a quick visit to Chernobyl if you smell what I'm cookin ;)

> let them fix their own mess first
You have to stop supporting current government, first. Same goes for Americans.

What do you think about this situation as an Ukrainian?

Who is he?

I know that it's fucked. And as times goes on - I really don't know what to believe anymore.
Who's jewing who? Who works for whom?
Is there even a real conflict between Russian and Ukrainian higher ups? If you look closely there's so much connection between them.

Do you want to enter the UE?
Then get your country up to par first.

Greece lied about it and see where that lead us.

A forced meme.

The True Ruler of EU

Hello BIDF

>Ukraine will be a nice country in your lifetime

feels good man

+15, shill.

This.

Its just a puppet show for plebs user, dont fall into their propaganda.

>accept 3000000000000000000 refugees within your own obrders
>won't accept ukraine

Master of puppets.

only because greece was part of the eurozone

They already did. He's just a shill, or proxy.

European females do not want Ukranian females in Europe, but Males of Color Only

Because ukr is a shitholo but its not brown enough to pass within the eu doctrine

But...who are they?

>millions of muslims
>this is great!

>ukrainians
>No!

yurocucks in a nutshell

>who are them?
>argentina flag

A FUCKIN SUN

Do you know? Or are you a...dare i say...SHILLeno?

who cares

a muslim or dumb slav makes no difference to me. Fuck off.

WAISTED

Interesting, but...WHO are they?

Thanks for making me cringe

This

kek

Yeah no. We're not adding an active warzone to the EU. Because each time a russian farts in the general direction of Ukraine, they would demand retaliation with all European forces and probably even had a legal right to do so.

I'd be fine with adding Russia to the EU though. Gives us a border with fucking China lel.

>>"It would also be dangerous because more unreasonable delays would undermine Ukrainians' faith in Europe, which in fact is what Russia is aiming for," he said, adding that Ukraine's EU association agreement also needed to be legally ratified.
Y'know, whether you're obsequiously (BIG WORD LOL) doing exactly what someone wants or spitefully doing exactly *the opposite* of what someone wants, they're still controlling your every move.

Last thing EU needs is another shithole. Things are already bad enough with Britain leaving.

Hoholia needs to end. It's a fucking joke. And a bad one at that.

I would be okay with it as long as they dont use the euro and make laws to crack down on crime, way better than turkey at least.

the only parts of ukraine that will be allowed to join eu are the parts that will be returned to poland, romania and hungary after kiev collapses

lel'd at this thread

fuck EU tho

Its afraid

>russians
>people

doesn't ukraine know by now that EU only let mudlimes and groids in. no whites are allowed

youtube.com/watch?v=YhnSHKCCAzQ

they don't
most people think EU = bigger paychecks = gud

>people voting out while hohols wanting in

Never go full retard.

you want us to massacre you again like in Volyn?
come then
this