Why is white skin considered even attractive?

Why is white skin considered even attractive?

Every pale woman needs to tan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f8ag3vPUtRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>turning your silky milky white skin to disgusting brown leather and increasing risk of cancer

I sure hope you guys don't do this

Why do you spics even come on this board? Seriously your people are worse than niggers.

parasols

another white invention

We just like to shit it up for you.

i am whiter than her.

any time in the sun and i cook.

Stopped giving a fuck now just ignore all the looks the handbag skin chicks give me. It's good now all the girls i know who gave me shit now have massive wrinkles and look much older than they should and i look about 25 @ 30.

FAKE NEWS

First post best post

fuck the sun

I don't know either. They usually want to be acknowledged too...
>am I white?
>look at this pic of my fat arm
I wish all niggers would stop coming here. They're annoying.

Ugly women is ugly regardless of your skin you fucking penabot.

Associated with not working outdoors and not being a poor fag.

Not such a big deal in Europe where no one is a poor fag but in places like India and Mexico and China, pale skin shows you are higher class.

ewww, looks like a dead body

Feels good to be pale masterrace.

We need to work to block out the sun for just enough time to outlive all the shitskins. Then we can reclaim this earth.

Female should all over Europe have a parasol when they are not in a batiment

+ pic related, is that a death threat lol ?

With white skin, one is able at a glance tell if the person is healthy, eg. visible markings are easier to spot on white skin.

The saying that goes along the lines of telling that white people are actually the people of color because when we get sick we get pale, where as negroes n such just stay the same color is true. It's an advantage on the genetical dating market.

Also, white skin evolved because of low levels of sunlight in the northern countries. We need some amount of penetrating sunlight to make vitamin D in our bodies. With dark skin you couldn't absorb the required amount.

Same goes with eyes. Our retina makes or is somehow key in the process of kaking vit.D. If you have brown eyes, you have non north european eyes.

Timestamp

Naturally it doesn't look good on a sunny beach and that woman looks weird and sickly anyway but there is nothing more pure than a blue eyed, blonde (or redhead), pale girl. Especially in the backdrop of a snowy country.

Brown skin is just shit. Either have white skin or really black skin like pure Africans.

The real question is why did whites colonize countries like Australia and America where we are clearly not designed to live and claim that the countries are ours when scientifically speaking we aren't even meant to live here?

But you're clearly living there fine. So get fucked. Entire world should be white.

exactly

>your english

is that a fucking death threat?

Sun damage and smoking really ages people to an alarming degree. But it makes me look super young in comparison to the rest of my age group.

Agreed. Why did we allow it to fall out of fashion?

>Meant
Somebody wasn't listening in biology class.

Might makes right. Whites conquering Australia meant it was rightfully theirs. Darkie's have no claim to Australia in anyway unless they can re conquer it.

as if i am posting a pic of myself on Sup Forums m9.

That's the good part.

Pale white skin with dark hair is my kryptonite. I dont stand a chance with women like Paige from the WWE but I can sure fap like a champ to Paige from the WWE

To slowly make it livable. Unlike negroes, Europeans are all about overcoming challenges and making the environment suit us.

Some girls look good pale. I'm entering my late 20's at the girls my age with tan skin are really starting to show signs of leathering. Fuck that right off.

The real question is why do we allow shitskins to colonize the Internet when it's ours and scientifically speaking they're subhuman?

But white people were smart enough to invent suncream, which serves as a much better version of melanin. Scientists are even working on a more permanent microlayer that goes above the skin now.

Basically, white people are genius enough to make anywhere our homes.

Their claim is that they aren't susceptible to skin cancer. Spend 15 minutes outside in summer here without sunscreen as a white person and you week be cooked. White people aren't designed for Australia

Pale skin (like any skin color except niggerbrown) is seen as attractive when the person is attractive.

That gargoyle in your pic is not attractive but Paige is hot as fuck.

Big tracts of land with technologically and mentally retarded natives

Can you imagine how glorious it would have been if the internet had been invented in pre-civil rights America and only whites were allowed on it. It's only fair, we made it, we should be the only ones on it, and Asians- since they have their own websites.

>beast of the field

so the best thing we can hope is another ice age, so that non whites die out. are dark blue eyes good enough for surviving lol.

Honestly in a perfect world all of the brown and black people in Europe would be sent to Australia and all the white Australians would be sent to Europe. We simply don't belong here and black people don't belong in Europe, the lack of extreme sunlight gives them autism. of course this is considered racism even though it benefits literally everyone.

Asian websites are slow as shit. Fucking subhuman retards.

True, which means they can stay on them. Better than the nigs who infest white made websites. (Anyway, we can at least give the Asians credit for the Sup Forums style of website)

mah nigga

also she's getting browned!!!

Alberto must lace his cock with heroin cause she's addicted to what his dick did.

She abandoned her career and proposed to him after like 2 months.

Pale skin is the truth.

Not really, my dude. Dark skin would just be a vestigial trait for people in low sunlight environments. It hardly takes any sunlight at all to make all the vitamin d you need.

they just want to argue with each other in spanish about who is more "white"

if that face is what you call pretty
you need to reassess your life

PERROED !

BEAN'D

>tfw qt pale gf with freckles and blue eyes

I used to watch WWE like 2 or 3 years ago with some guys in cricfree tv chat and one was from France... cool guy was into wrestling as well.

Sorry faggot, I'm not into chimps.

She's just British, he offered her a lifetime supply of toothpaste.

youtube.com/watch?v=f8ag3vPUtRc

>this is considered white in America
This is why I don't take americans seriously when discussing race.

Despite being a hispanic Aubrey Plaza is pretty pale too.

Because everytime someone thinks about white skin they think about the success and greatness that came from the white race.

A) She's british you fucking dummy
B) How is that not white, she's almost translucent

Its a man

No she's not. Having white skin doesn't make you white or albino nignogs would be white, her features are clearly Hispanic, look how dark the her hair and eyes are as well, the only way she could be British is if she was black Irish of Welsh both are Iberians

they have africa...

>posts a man
>calls others faggot

Sure thing amigo

That looks like a chav's slut.

What the fuck is up with your taste.

>british education

Pale skin/red hair/green eyes are God-tier female traits.

Figures a filthy mexiape is jealous.

Same for me m8. Not a ginger but the Sun truly is my ennemy besides the Eternal Jew.

Emma Stone is 2/3 in that department, she just happens to be a natural blonde.

shhhhhhhhh, you're embarrassing us fellow Nigel.

Hungarian thiccness.

HNNNNNNNGGGGGGG

>more like american education, he's right you fucking mong, jesus I have to share a country with fucksticks like you, any amount of money says that's chicks ancestry DNA comes back with 1/16th some wacky turkroach dna or something

Paige shouldve hooked up with Shamus to produce quality offspring but I sense Shamus is a knobgobbler.

white people live hundreds of miles up in the fucking atmosphere in pressurized cabins flying around the planet at speeds above escape velocity

scientifically speaking, whites do whatever the fuck they want. this really can't be stated enough.

Their child would be invisible.

No we don't. It's a sing of good breeding. Back in the day people wanted fair skin because that ment they didn't have to work in the fields like a surf.

>American humour
How what I said is true
Thanks mate, I've never seen an English or British girl with features that dark, even the blackest Brit, tom jones has light eyes

>Professional photo shoot.

my taste is on point
whore you posted lacks attitude, smiling for the camera, and fucking beige heels??
beige!

The issue I have with latinas is, although their tiny sizes are very good for come of my mental rping during sex, and they arent white they are nevertheless very sexy. the problem is it does not last. Mexican chicks always look like like Geronimo by age 35.

Then stop spamming blacked shit all the time and fuck off

>I sense Shamus is a knobgobbler.
I get that impression too. Something about him seems so damn angry, like he hates himself for what he truly is, boyo.

i feel no attraction to girls less white then my palmhand. not even joking people.
Only white skin deserve my sugar.

>even brown men doesnt want thier creation

I Swear.

Ok but why are you arguing she is not white? Fair enough she isn't a native Brit, and I agree with you that albino nogs and other such races are nonwhite, but Iberians are white.

It's that stupid divide and conquer meme again. She isn't an albino, she is lightskinned Iberian, which do exist. Most Spaniards are just tanned because- they live in Spain.

All of this divide and conquer shit is what is helping fuck up white identity. Her facial structure is also very white.

pale or cumskin over shitskin anyday my dude. I know that you are trying to somehow defend your skin colour by attacking white skin, but nobody really cares. I know it, you know it, everybody knows it and thats why shits have such an anger towards white people. Shits hate them cause they are inferior

cuck. your ideas are gay even for your own gay ass.
australia is good white heaven, kick the chinks.
whites perform better everywhere.

I love white.
I'm 32 year old ethnic Swede-Slav, pretty white but no where near to my redheaded Irish-German gf who is like....pure porcelain white.
She's 28 but she looks 16 due to ultra white genetics and staying indoors all the time.

Inferior genes
Low melanin
No natural protection
Cancer
Inferior genes
Blond people with blue eyes, just an interior mutation
Nature eliminating them
Recessive genes
Natural selection

Deal with it, filthy mutants

It represents royalty.
Pale women are pale because they have no need to labour outside.
Tanned women are seen as working class and not royalty.

See: Asians not wanting to look like fish mongers.

thats like almost a pure angel.
almost digits

WHO IS THAT

>implying mutants is an insult when literally all life on Earth comes from mutations
Also, you clearly are not a Spaniard, but some Arab shit squatting in Spain, real Spaniards tan easily but have naturally white skin at birth.

I can fap to that Here, have another

blue eyes isnt recissive gene you old news nigger.