Is England kill after this turn of events?

Is England kill after this turn of events?

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably the opposite.

England will be stronger.

How? The whole point of its strength were the vibrant Capitalism of the City of London. The City itself voted EU.

No all the nu-male cucks and bluehair tumblr whales will fuck off so our gene pool will get stronger.

>Junior minister

So, basically, some literally who is saying something for attention. WOW.

>be British
>lose empire

Cunts will come here, it'll probably the most most damaging invasion by the English.

Soon Anglo you can go back to doing what your ancestors always did: killing Irish.

>Be Canada
>Be a leaf

CHECKMATE, JUSTIN

You're a fool if you think Brexit will actually happen.

Protip: It won't. The EU needs its gibs

Send them out to the wild country areas where the knackermen lurk....

>Irishtimes.
Top lol. It's just fake news.

>Junior minister predicts

Well who are we to doubt the junior minister of the Irish government

Brexit will never happen.

No one besides Nigel and co truly wanted it and its obvious by now there was no real plan in order which is why its dragged out. Not that i really care i would welcome a EU breakdown

>only rural and suburban retards voted for Brexit, city people voted remain

>"predicts"
Its like 2016 never happened for these people.

>Rural.
>Not the heart, lungs and loins of our countries.
Get fucked cityfag.

I was just noticing what he said was like the line the stupid leafposter always says. Urbanites are garbage.

Lol. Nope. There isn't even the office space available in Dublin for the hordes of American firms that are opening up there. That's without the London based companies upping sticks and leaving the UK.

Make no mistake of it either, anything outside of Dublin is simply bogland where most people would struggle to even use Sup Forums properly with 1 to 2 mbps internet speeds.

I work for a firm in London and I am back home in Ireland at the moment to set up an office where we will have 5 staff to operate a switchboard and other admin tasks. Its also being used as a foot in the door in the EU while keeping the main load of our workforce in London.

Eoghan Murphy is deluded south Dublin wanker that is trying to make his failing party look good. Take it from an Irishman. No one noteworthy is relocating from London to Dublin,

>mon ye cunts, I'll take yehs all

Would be nice to steal a few multi national corporations from the British.

I feel bad for Ireland getting all those shitty people.

it's like if a major catastrophe happened in California and New York and all those people flooded inwards into the country

ENGLAND LIVES, AND MARCHES ON!

Basically this. The people 'fleeing' to Ireland are the morons that have been fucking the UK for decades. Good riddance.

I'm just worried about all the English "Remain" faggots that have applied for Irish passports and will be able to vote in Irish elections. There will be no hope for any right wing parties then. Ireland will be a left wing stronghold and surpass Sweden.

My city voted 68% for leave desu.

Kel

London is a fucking shithole and any/all steps we can take to accelerate it's downfall should be met with open arms

Seriously, as an Englishman, it's obvious to me that a big part of the Brexit vote was done with nothing more in mind than
>this will fuck London over

But do you foreigns not realise that? Do you think we all "like" London? If we did, we wouldn't have voted Brexit.

It's even better when you compare it with July 2016.

Now might be a good time to visit the UK. You know, while the riots still haven't occured.

Brexit WILL happen, because May is a frigid cunt that feel insulted and challenged by the EU and her former delegate to Brussels who told everyone there is no fucking Brexit plan. So now she went all "Fuck it" and crashes the UK with no survivors.

Wouldn't worry about it m8. The people who say they're leaving for Ireland are full of shit. I know loads of people who were saying it on June 24th and they've already dropped the idea.

Some companies might, but otherwise what has changed?

They already operate out of the UK which is equipped for them to be there (Dublin is not), they still speak English, the Euro is about to fucking die, they use British law, and the UK will give them an even sweeter deal than they already have to stay in London.

They'll still be able to get workers from within the EU, but now they'll be able to get even more Americans, Chinese and Indians in. And the EU isn't going to start putting huge tariffs out to punish the UK.

We're the fifth largest economy on the entire planet and the second largest in Europe. Half of the EU relies on us to get their youngsters jobs and we have to import everything because we're retarded and it's always raining here.

Some business will no doubt be pinched, but if you wanted to operate out of Frankfurt, Paris, or Dublin so bad why are you in London in the first place? The cheap rent? The cheap cost of living?

It's the same cheap talk that the liberals who vowed they'd move to Canada when Trump won but then gave up because it was too much work.

>our gene pool will get stronger.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Enjoy your increased pakis and indians and your reduced Swedes and Finnish.

Notice how the overwhelming majority of pakis was pro-brexit.

Guess someone's gunna get Cromwell'd.

Many firms are getting ready to leave as they have no single market meaning many will got bankrupt without it.

It's not just Ireland winning from this, America, Germany, France and others will benefit from this. We had to spend money to keep some businesses from leaving.

> I am back home in Ireland at the moment to set up an office
> Its also being used as a foot in the door in the EU
> No one noteworthy is relocating from London

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

he literally just said these 3 things in the same post.

>tfwno qt3.14 Yorkshire cottage with white roses

Hello, Hull.

>some nobody predicts shit they know nothing about
NEWS
E
W
S

Yeah, I can't wait to move to Ireland. It's OK I will bring potatoes.

Listen I know its hard for Greek sandniggers like yourself to understand the complexities of business.

Think of it like this. Loads of European ferry and freight companies are registered in Limassol in Cyprus. This doesn't mean that they operate there. They just pay their taxes there to avoid it elsewhere.

So my company is staying in London but opening a small office in Dublin so as to remain in the EU (which does have its own advantages for the moment still). The whole company of over 1000 staff that are based in London aren't moving. They are hiring 5 staff in Dublin to operate the office. This is completely legal and many companies in the City are either doing the same or considering it.

Also it looks like it might even be pointless in the end because of the EU "special deal" for London that they apparently want now.

I hope the Brits get rid of the common travel area between us and the UK so Irish people will stay here rather than fuck off to the UK when they've got their degree. Irish people leaving Ireland is the biggest threat to the country.

Holy fuck are potato niggers slav squats?

Actually its English chav culture. Hence the Liverpool jersey one of them is wearing. The people in the photo are from Dublin. Probably one of the most Anglo cities in the world, even more so than London is ironically. Not that I would expect a low IQ Canigger to know that.

is2.Sup Forums.org/pol/1484600867045.jpg

>Dublin more Anglo than London.

I... I never thought of it that way. Whoa.