The President-elect says he plans to do absolutely nothing for his first two days in office and that his “day one is...

>The President-elect says he plans to do absolutely nothing for his first two days in office and that his “day one is gonna be Monday”.
>Mr Trump explained this was because he doesn’t want his signing of orders to clash with the celebrations.
>He told the Times of London: “One of the first orders I’m gonna sign — day one — which I will consider to be Monday as opposed to Friday or Saturday. Right? I mean my day one is gonna be Monday because I don’t want to be signing and get it mixed up with lots of celebration, but one of the first orders we’re gonna be signing is gonna be strong borders.”
He's going to have a vacation for his first two days as president. How can you defend this?

How can you not?

lazy fat fuck I can't wait for him to die.

Spbp, also underrated post

We had no choice this election as to how bad we were going to be Israels little bitch. Bernie coulda done something about ZOG.....

I heard he is best friends with vladimir putin and is actually related to russian viking mobsters.

can't wait until anonymous BTFO trump with his illegal ties to the russian hackers. gonna be sweeter than occupy wall street yo

Bernie and Hillary essentially had the same foreign policy plan for the Middle East, which was to suck up to Israel and tell Russia to fuck off. In Hillary's emails, she explicitly states it's to help the Israeli state.

Trump's shift away from the typical sunni-israel alliance in the ME will fuck Israel up in the long run.

Didn't Obama and Bush do the same thing?

The man sleeps 4 hours a day, he's basically going to be president for 16 years in normie-president years.

that's different, and for you to point out that barack obama was lazy is racist and quite frankly ignorant. i just read a buzzfeed article about why he will go down as the best president in the world ever, and it's pretty clear that little drumpflets like you are just more russian hackers. the jig is up, and the nsa is coming for you.

Didn't Putin invite him to that Syria peace conference in a few days? Shouldn't he sort out his first few fomestic exec orders in the meantime?

There's a difference between not signing an executive order and taking the day off, but I suppose 8 years of Obama has led people to confuse the two.

worst president ever already

this 4 years are going to suck for the world

Is he related to notch?

>there are people out there who actually speak and think like this
I know YOU were sarcastic but that fact scares me....

8*

WHEE-OO WHEE-OOO THOUGHT POLICE THOUGHT POLICE YOU MUST THINK LIKE US FOX NEWS IS RIGHT FREE THOUGHT IS A CRIME WHEE-OO WHEE-OO

that's what you sound like. i have first amendment rights; don't know if they have those in whitemale-landia- i mean, croatia.

Best i can do is half a (Yo

You will know. Soon.

No President!?

B-but how are Americans supposed to know what time to wake up in the morning?

>mexican
>intellectual
Stick to picking lettuce and leave international diplomacy to us men above the height of 5'4"

>inb4 Alex Jones spergs out about the CIA planning to kill Trump during the little holiday

Obama had a vacation for 8 years of his presidency. How can YOU defend that?

>american
>hight jokes

Good one.

yea, because he worked so hard to get there that he needed a vacation. the president is as entitled to a vacation as the rest of us. he just happens to be able to afford a beautiful hawaiian vacation with his beautiful and stunning wife and smart and beautiful daughters who i don't personally find sexually attractive but if you do, it's okay because pedophilia is natural and just the way some people were born.

>obama spends months and months cumulatively on vacation
>golfs incessantly
>spends hundreds of millions of dollars on vacation
>nothingtoseehere.jpg

>trump takes first weekend off after inauguration
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEREEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEREEEEEEE

Couldn't see it coming, really

The shilling and sliding has been absolutely gargantuan today

>tfw to smart to govern on the first day

10/10

> be your own boss
> give yourself vacations
Seems fine to me

Where does it say he's taking two days off? You think the only work the president does is to sign things?

It's insane how they're trying to spin anything he says as something negative.

You better check your privilege jewboy. Things gonna be different.

THIS is what they took from his one hour speech?

Bernie is an Israel apologist too, maybe not as much as Trump and your average Republican, maybe slightly less than Obama/Hillary. Ron Paul was our only hope and the Jews wouldn't let him win, they let Trump win because he is a good goy.