pbs.twimg.com/media/C2H72_rUQAAG6GW.jpg

South Korea projects "No THAAD" laser beam on U.S. Embassy
news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2017/01/16/2017011600307.html

Other urls found in this thread:

koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/biz/2017/01/123_222144.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Lippert
stripes.com/news/north-korea-tells-obama-to-get-packing-1.449261
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Every country has self destructive liberal morons who just look for an excuse to protest. They're not worth caring about.

I know you guys have history but claiming it was done by South Korea per se is pretty bold.

Those fucks do realize America is the only thing standing between them and a nuclear holocaust don't they?

These are more likely right wingers pissed at your embassy/government knowing about the whole Park situation and not revealing it.

THAAD deal with Lotte may be delayed
koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/biz/2017/01/123_222144.html

During a press briefing on Monday, defense ministry spokesman Moon Sang-gyun said that the administrative process is underway, but the land-swapping deal originally scheduled to be finished by January may be postponed a little.

If there was no american embassy in south korea, there would be no south korea.

Get your shit together you stupid fucking dinks.

>implying the US knew their leader was a schizophrenic who believed an ancient cult was controlling her mind.

i dont get it isnt it some missile defense system ?.
why would you be against your country's military ally offering you missile protection ?.

if they were moving more weapons\nukes\ships into SK you could make the argument of escalating the tensions with the north but this is retarded.

Got me excited for nothing. For a moment I thought the poo canons were finally a thing

Can someone explain why installing missile defense is seen as a provocation?

Anyone pissed about it is essentially acknowledging that they have weapons aimed at the location in the first place.

I mean, since when is self-defense something to get angry over? It's on them to develop weapons capable of penetrating defenses, not on their opponents to remain vulnerable.

This has always been one aspect of geopolitics that has bothered the fuck out of me.

It compromises MAD.

>If there was no american embassy in south korea, there would be no south korea.
>Get your shit together you stupid fucking dinks.
Amen.

>Can someone explain why installing missile defense is seen as a provocation?

It's not.

Missile Defense is geared toward a single rogue state actor, not a saturation attack. Imbeciles who have no clue how it works use it as an excuse for bargaining leverage, when its only meant to protect against a singular or limited attack by a rogue nation. And that's a threat to everyone.

Mark William Lippert ,current United States Ambassador to South Korea, left his office with tears and held his last official press conference in South Korea

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Lippert

Sounds like a good thing to me.

It's like a bully complaining that you put up your fists instead of standing there waiting to get hit.

Ok pajeet heres your (you)

Gave me a chuckle

I can speak, read & write basic Korean

Me as Ambassador when

Because if russia feels a 100% successful missile shield is imminent, they MUST attack NOW before they are attacked and incapable of retaliation.

Thats what it means to compromise MAD.
You create an incentive for nuclear war.

living near millitary installations is fucking horrible
-property value drops
-you are now probably collateral damage in any war scenario
-ugly
-its off limits

When the bully is the one preparing to wreck you and undermine your possible responses, will you still be using this shitty metaphor?

Who is the bully in this context? The guy who likes flexing his muscles and is stronger than the next 10 strongest guys of the school combined, or the autistic slav kid?

this is what south korea will look like once kimmie finally figures out the secret behind making a thermonuke

>Property value drops
Correct my Record if I'm wrong, but I thought it would be good for the local economy as you have foreigners with too much money to spend constantly leaving base for non-shit food and to relax.

>wah wah I'm afraid of nuclear war

grow a pair

North Korea tells Obama to get 'packing'
stripes.com/news/north-korea-tells-obama-to-get-packing-1.449261

>“He had better repent of the pain and misfortune he has brought to so many Americans and other people of the world by creating the worst human rights situation in the U.S. during his tenure of office,” it added.
lmaoing@your presidency senpai