When your pc school forces you to watch michael moore bs that is basically 100% hating on white men...

When your pc school forces you to watch michael moore bs that is basically 100% hating on white men. What to do Sup Forums, i'm dying here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dDGkQiwh_qg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pay attention and listen, then do your own research, formulate an opinion based on your findings.

And stop asking Sup Forums what to do. You're your own person, responsible for the choices you make. (I suppose this statement renders my initial advice hypocritical.)

Sleep

Write a letter to your principal that you feel politically marginalized and you demand that you be excused from all the movie viewings that involve Michael Moore.

Screech! With all your heart and soul.

Protest you fucking faggot. Say something, do something. Stop being a passive passenger on the indoctrination train and actively resist.

graduate high school you underaged faggot

Move to Finland

I have my own opinion because of my own research, the michael moore movie is basically trump shit talking and i'm not one for trump but holy hell like i think it's to much politics for school.

Well, of course i am responsible for what i do but i won't take part in discussions bexause i'm far too unintresersted about pc arguing.

breva bild

Suck it up, get good grades and then move and get a job in another country that doesn't hate you for existing.

What is the movie called?

Not all his movies are bad, desu.

Isn't Michael Moore a living, breathing American stereotype? Even by our standards, his work is recognized as sloppy "only the bullet points" propaganda. It's astounding that they'd show him in Somali classrooms.

Well, if by american sterotype you mean cismale hating fatty then yea. Immigration is less severe in sweden than what people think. Like in my class rn there's 31 white swedish people and 1 black swedish kid

the leaf is right

I do not want to be an outcast tho, i have a social life and if i were to speak out everyone would just call me racist and shit.

>I do not want to be an outcast tho, i have a social life and if i were to speak out everyone would just call me racist and shit.
You and people like you are the reason why the world is so shitty

There's no such thing as 'too much politics' for school, especially when presented in an objective manner - which might not apply to the movie itself, but the context in which it's shown.
And DO participate in discussions. What are you going to do with your opinions if you just have them? You need to test them, too. You need to communicate. Talk to your peers, listen to them, present your own opinion. Stay calm and collected all throughout, and don't fret when you feel like you're overwhelmed or 'losing'. It's when you're challenged the most that you progress as a human being.

Well it's more of a show where he speaks in front of people in some trump-loving state. It's called michael moore in trumpland

Can you say the same thing for classrooms in Malmo?

Ok, what's your solution then? As a swede i'm pretty sure you know how it is.

>What to do
make Columbine look like a joke and try to beat Breivik's record

Sadly, no. Malmö is getting totally shit on and people are to afraid to do things about it, this is why alt-right parties are gaining a lot of votes

Brevik only got his record because he was on an island with no cops on it. No way he would have scored so high if it were on the mainland.

I had to watch TWO Michael Moore "documentaries" when I was in high school. Honestly I wish I dropped out sometimes.

Yea, all i can look at is his 185 chins flapping everywhere

Stop being so practical.

vote sd

>Ok, what's your solution then?
Speak your mind, ditch ''friends'' and acquire real friends.
>As a swede i'm pretty sure you know how it is.
yes

Most people i aasociate with kinda feel the same, some jokingly and some seriously

So what is the problem?

Just generally how the society is, that people deny their heritage and culture because we should adapt to people who come here seeking fucking help

swedish bishops are removing crosses from churches because they might be offensive to muslims, i'm pretty proud of swedish history and culture and hate seeing it getting just swept under the fucking rug

Gonna watch that haven't seen since i was like 9 lol thx!

>Just generally how the society is,
Society is the way it is because of people like you, if you want society to change then start by changing yourself. Women care more about the opinions of other then then men, if men started voicing their opinion more the women would fall in line and they would stop being retarded leftist that love multiculturalism.

Senior in highschool here. My US goverment teacher is a hardcore liberal and chan gr s lessons yo git his view. It steal fucked up. Always has to tell us how evil white guys are and always shat on trump at the start of every class. When learning the civil war we spent weeks learning why it was caused by slavery and didnt covee one thing on the confederacy, just telling us hiw evil it was. He even went out of his way to show us this pro hillary documentry and this other anti trump documentry from vox. He also tried to convince the class that the golden showers thing actually happend. I never speak out against him since my whole class is liberal and I don't want to look like that weird kid. Luckily he already got in trouble once after one teacher walked in while he was shouting how evil white guys were for the 56th time

Be the change man, get yourself into the system and make sweed bra again.

walk out of the classroom?

fuckin puss

I would visit the teacher if my kid would be exposed to that retard (Michael Moore). That's unacceptable and wouldn't pass with me.

Yea i know, you can't speak out, like shit i don't wanna become an outcast. Because everyone would just call me racist fuck n shit

Shitpost on Sup Forums

It's how I got through high school. Sad thing is I was home schooled.

>Black
>Swedish

Is it like a female looking black guy?

No it's he acts swedish, he speaks like swedish people do with no broken swedish and shit and is generally a really nice guy

That is especially why you have to do something about it.

You behavior sets an example. Maybe many people feel like you do about Sweden, but they are afraid to speak out as well, for the same reasons, but if you were to speak out against this, you would gather the silent minority's quiet respect in your school. Even if they do not come to you to say it, or even if they have differing views, if you stay rational and behave respectfully, they could see you as a brave individual.

Please, Sven, the future of your country is at stake, and with Estonia wanting to be nordik, we are accidently swallowing up the same cucked example that you set. If you would work towards uncucking your SWEDEN YES meme-ridden current year sweden, this would benefit me and my country greatly.

Even one Sup Forumsack doing clever and brave acts of redpilled kind will forever grant you the blessing of Kek. File a protest report, maybe even anonymous one, to your principal, or mention it to your teacher one way or another. Speak with other students and discuss the topic of how you don't like these movies, and maybe there is a way your class could watch other kind of stuff. Or maybe do as little as to suggest a move to the teacher that is less cucked.

Make the Kek smile, swedebro, and take action. Shadilay!

Fitta.

Fegisar som dig är problemet.

Around blacks never relax.

Trust an American on this swedcuck the cunning nigger is the most dangerous nigger.

> clearly underage
> not banned

This is why we have cancer Sup Forums

Even John Candy couldn't save that abortion.

Not true. People respect leaders and people who dare go against the fray, not beta cucks who are too afraid to speak up. I'm not sure where you live, but I finished my public education pretty recently and in my class (I live in the wealthy suburbs of Stockholm) almost everyone was anti-immigration, anti-Islam, anti-feminism etc. There are way more of us than we think, it's just people are too afraid to say anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=dDGkQiwh_qg

Oh I remembered it being good, then watched it again and couldn't get over the bullshit and cringe.
That one scene was alright and some with Candy alone were good but it's not worth watching the whole film.

Call him a fat cuck out loud and get kicked out of class

>Call him a fat cuck out loud and get kicked out of class
In Swedish that would just sound like he is saying fat dick

Get off Sup Forums and start attempting to organise an uprising to save your fucking country.

Call a refugee a nigger and get expelled

What would that solve?

>michael moore bs
>that is basically 100% hating on white men
>michael moore
how do i escape this timeline?

nuclear holocaust

This board is 18+

Secretly eradicate the refugees in your town.