Is there a bigger indication of weakness and degeneracy than balding?

Is there a bigger indication of weakness and degeneracy than balding?
Its like a branding to warn people to stay away. Why do white people tend to bald so young and often? Are white people truly degenerate?

Just bald and hopeful. Bald and acceptant is fine. Aids is only a mid life crisis away from a combover.

>t. too memeshii for a chonmage

Has nobody besides me noticed the pattern of degeneracy and hair loss?

A bigger indication would probably be the state of males in Japan currently

why do all these forein people keep posting o nthis american board? i dont understnad are we being attacked again by hillary people ????

???????????????

It evolved from two things

hunting and helmets

now you know

Japanese man would judo throw you into grave, fat australian degenerate.

Watch yourself before you end up on top of a sushi roll

Hiding behind a proxy for some lower-class shitposting is degenerate.

>trying to bant without being funny
blanket party in the barracks tonight you fuck

love how he puts fat in there, being over 50 kilos is perfectly normal for a white man my yellow friend

>Japanese man would judo throw you into grave

t. degenerate beta that went to Japan to teach English in the hopes he could find a demure submissive Japanese waifu

lmfao

Atleast we do the get fucked by fucking octopi

Whats with all the baldlets getting mad here?

Baldness is a sign of weakness

its pearl harbor all over again

other countries are boring

Indeed. Just look at stef molyneux.

26 and my hair is looking fine.

Sometimes I shave my head for shits and giggles. (Also I hate niggers)

my hair grows great too, but when i want to shave my head, what razor do you recommend or set of clippers? I want to get as close to the skin as possible without irritating my scalp

>dandruff

onoes
this

This is a true patriot.
Superior genes, strength, shaves because he chooses, not because he must.

Indication of degeneracy is acting degenerate.

How you look or sound have nothing to do with it.

You are looking at the issue from the wrong angle OP.

>t. Balding Bulgarian

Don't you have some women to sexually harass at the cities malls?

No, baldness is an external manifestation of an intefnal rot.

Balding is associated with a common faulty gene on the x chromosome. If you are a male and your maternal grandfather went bald, you have about a 50% chance of going bald yourself. Females are much less likely to go bald because they have to inherit that faulty gene from both parents. It is also tied to testosterone levels. Testosterone is good for all your hair, except the stuff that grows from your scalp, so a really hair dude with a bald head probably has high testosterone.

I'd say to keep yourself alpha is to grow a beard and ripped. If you're thinning out badly shave it off or you're getting the catholic priest hair shave it off, it's totally useless unless you enter into the missionary.

some men look good bald and others like shit

skullet reporting in

you're blatantly a weeb shit larping as japanese

yeah being bald is degenerate

more hair is a sign of manliness

>brony
color me surprised

You're blatantly bald, go shave already prince william

post your rare aidses

Trumps balding....

Many right wing males are balding, a weak chin is almost exclusively liberal.

Mussolini disproved your theory once and for all.

At 27 I'm sort of balding but it's a very very slow process

I'll probably just have thin hair which is fine

I use the same glasses.

actually you go bald because of testosterone, in eastern europe everyone's bald by 25, only western men that look like women(and behave like women too) have hair past 25

KEK

This sounds so fucking funny when reading it with a samurai voice.

He was so far right he was left. See horseshoe theory. Horseshoe like the shape of a bald mans head.

>tfw he actually would have looked like this if he hadn't gotten the transplant

>See horseshoe theory. Horseshoe like the shape of a bald mans head.
kek

Where are these photos from? Feel bad for this guy if he's being stalked by autismos now. Actually, no I don't.

What's his real name again? I want to see what he's been up to

尾魔ヱ野農身層話名似位炉化多死亀手三田井奈

>blanket party
Oh man,brings me back to my army days where the one smartass got raided nightly

He committed suicide after being stalked for months relentlessly by alt-righters

It's actually a sign of high test

I don't get balding men. Why not just shave your head clean when you're bothered by it even a little bit?

Either have good hair or be bald. Both are strong and redpilled styles.
This inbetween style only enhances the insecurity.

this

i went bald when i was 16 because of all the testosterone flowing round my pubescent body

You wish

>unfortunately it was somebody else's testosterone

Jap males are the most bald.So Asians have higher test than whites?

No. Balding while keeping your hair short/shaved is manly. Balding but still trying to grow your hair long is just pathetic

They were gay hipster glasses before he was wearing them, faggot.

Something tells me I should be glad I didn't wash my hair every few days in my teens, think a lot of guys do because they treat their hair in an unnatural way with too many chemical junk.

You couldn't find a weaker more degenerate group than Jap males currently, their height, weight, the fact that they currently have an epidemic of spending years at a time in their rooms with hentai pillows

Fortunately this will roll off the OP since he isn't Japanese, but most likely a white male with low circulating test searching for a submissive asian lady to take his virginity

Wait are you serious

>Racemixers
>Submissive
Kek,can't wait to watch OP get dominated in bed by a liberal feminist asian.

my dad started balding at 18 and he is a huge guy, he is buff as fuck and has huge bones. He wears xl gloves and can't fit his fingers around his wrist (not because he is fat, cause he isn't he also runs 8 miles every morning.)

>tfw the apple fell far from the tree

fuck off ugly porcupine gook!

難しい漢字にしたからわからないよ?
普通の日本語にしてちょうだい。

How tall is he? Does he have a hairy chest? Do you watch him when he showers?

If you start losing you hair you're not in control of it. Degeneracy is a choice faggot. If you start to lose your hair, man up and shave that shit off

B-but they also are redpill, r-right?

I think balding actually means you have high testosterone.

that said im not balding but i've had widows peaks for years now (and they never get any worse)

Being bald if you're big, low bodyfat and tanned is a good look. Also helps to have a strong jaw.
If you're a skinny/fat pasty chinlet you will look like utter shit.
Should go without saying that the only acceptable balding haircut is a buzzcut.

>ugly
>says the hispanic
>porcupine
>hispanics(167) are literally shorter than japs on average(171)
>gook
>says the spic

What's wrog with widow's peaks? Do they make you look like Dracula?

もしお前が日本人だったら当て字なんて朝飯前読めるはずだ。

What if your dad is bald?

Poland is right.

Mexico is in not place to say anything

Being bald is the ultimate detriment. You can have almost any other common genetic malady, but being bald is the absolute worst.

nothing but people often associate them with balding, like, they say "are you balding?" at the front, but the fact is my hair line hasn't moved in like 6 years.

I think it looks more that way the longer your hair gets, but i think they're cool, like vegeta.

No way senpai, eyes looking in different directions takes it imo

Thanks whitest nation

I've seen so many IDF soldiers and Israeli males in general being bald. Why is that so? Is it because of the stress serving in the army n shiiet? No banter btw, just wondering

Baldness comes hand in hand with European genetics. It really is just a matter of ancestry.

What you're really getting at is the unkempt nature of degenerates and numales. They tend to be slobs when it comes to hygiene.

That can be corrected with a single surgery. Hair plugs will never stay and there's a billion dollar industry in selling snake oil. It's not even comparable.

Stress can cause balding too

>Be me
>21 years old, notice receding hairline
>Panic.jpg
>Start taking Vitamine D, Saw Palmetto and pumpkin seed oil
>Go on nofap
>I actually see a little improvement after a month.
>Start to question whether all this shit is worth it for my hair
>mfw

Stop your ching chong speak

get a gf quickly before it's too late

Balding is not degenerate. That floppy long haired comb-over to be le edgy punk is. Let it go, be a man and cut it

Baldiness is, irremediably, not an argument OP.

Med masterace rarely balds.

Trump's 70 fucking years old, Leaf.

Their diet in the army is mostly shit

そんなことないよ。もし通りすがりの人に急にそんな問題を出したらあんたがおもってるほど簡単に解けないと思う。

Because of drugs

CHING DONG PING WONG DENY WARCRIME DING FING TONG LING

The way a true alpha was created to appear.

But cannot distinguish thumbnail from actual pictures.

じゃぁ何と書いてあるかさっさと吐けよ人間カス

Alarming number of bald men recently. It can't be just shit genes or can it?

OP btfo

false pattern, illusion.
leave the idea and run from it before it becomes a parasite living in your head.

I have a double crown and its meant my hair grows at the same length rate as most people but with double the thickness. Ive hated it my entire life because it means I need my hair cut endlessly and go through so much hair product you wouldnt believe. But in the last couple of years I have known so many of my friends to start balding and are either shaving their heads or having it long on the sides and its just made me grateful for what I have. I drunkenly asked my bald friend the other day if it pisses him off that i have the mane of a lion and choose to cut it all off regularly and he told me to fuck off. Never seen him angry before.