Other urls found in this thread:

gatestoneinstitute.org/7256/france-islamization
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
youtube.com/watch?v=VVPqgeWPTww
youtube.com/watch?v=uN0g9LhRaeY
youtube.com/watch?v=UXKJHihGbAg
jihadwatch.org/2016/09/france-muslim-migrants-gang-rape-woman-near-eiffel-tower
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all of these third world shitholes will go back to being junkyards once western countries no longer need their cheap labor because of robots.

China is way ahead of the west when it comes to robotization.

And Europe will become a third world shithole after Merkel wins her fourth term and the refugees start showing their true colours egged on by Leftists while you fatasses screech autistically

poo....

It's almost like all these "X country will be a superpower by [date]" reports are just made up bullshit

in

Amerishart...

Talked with my cousin recently and she told me that the cash crisis isnt a problem now. They are able to withdraw 4500 from an atm & 10000 inside a bank. There arent long line outside banks and atms now. Thats the situation in the state we are from.

Lot of 3rd world arent massive factories like china. I honestly dont see some of the jobs ever returning like lower end clothing manufacturing.For india it has a decent economy, it doesnt need to be the world fastest growing economy. We arent china and indias areas of growth are more diverse.

He's not wrong. Merkel will will, the rapefugees will keep flooding in, and in 20 years you won't be able to recognize Europe as a white continent. The Germans are begging for more rapefugees and the white women there offer their wombs to them every day.

>Thats the situation in the state we are from.

Which state, AmeriPajeet?

loo

#poo2loo

>Europe
>not a third world shithole

Nah we are a 1st world shithole. We have places like the rest of the world to look down on. The continent might have it bad but everywhere else is and always has been worse.

Then we steal their robots, R&D is the expensive part.

I don't think they're going to be delayed for too long. It's kind of like "BILL GATES NO LONGER WEALTHIEST MAN IN THE WORLD," while he sits at 2'nd for a year with only a couple billion dollars less than the new #1. These lists go back and forth every other year. Wouldn't take this one too seriously.

All the smart Europeans one way or the other end up in Canada, and all the semi-smart ones end up in Murica.

Germany, that is.
The far-right is growing everywhere, even in fucking Sweden, Germany will become a Muslim shithole by 2020.

More like super pooer

the difference is that India has been an utterly irrelevant shithole since Alexander went there, while China was at the top of the game until the collapse of Ming and the conflicts with the west and is now catching up and looking at taking back its rightful place.

temporary escape.

Smart Brits end up in Australia. Brits that think they are smart end up in Canada.

Telangana, kaun hai ameripajeet sardarji.

Nanamka pothe, poi nerchuko. Mast bharat log bahar rehteh hai. Maaf kar mera hindi aache nehi hai, aur zaada nehi bolsakta :)

At least our toilets are witch free

>Germany, that is.

When Germany sneezes, the rest of EU catches a cold.

Sounds like your just butthurt because the Brits blew you the fuck out of the subcontinent and got to use it's extreme wealth and prestige as a colony to become the most powerful nation of its time while you were busy getting fucked around.

Stay butt-blasted.

That's literally unrelated to my post, what the fuck are you on ?

>canada
>smart

Sounds irish.

It looks like Indias shit has caught up to them

India made Britain insanely wealthy, to the point where it was fighting tooth and nail to retain its colonial possession over it, doesn't sound "irrelevant" to me at that time, far past the time of Alexander.

Again, stay mad froggo.

You're just a retarded Indian who's attributing the merits of the British to literally retarded human rats who spent 1000 years getting massacred by muslims.

India was irrelevant as an entity, the british taking it over and exploiting it doesn't make it relevant, it makes it sad and proves the point that Indians are dumb animals and should be exterminated.

India made Britain extremely wealthy because we had tons of cheap labour to produce raw materials for our shiny new factories.
Now that the factories are old and in many cases liabilities due to the dissipation of the British monopolies and India trying to sell what little they have to everyone what was once worth much is now worthless.

China on the other hand makes many of the factories that make India irrelevant.

Kek, cucked Faguette.

gatestoneinstitute.org/7256/france-islamization

I knew that would be your argument and my only rebuttal is as follow.

Come back when muslims ruled France for 800 years and killed 600m French people.

The past is past. We have a hard-right Central Govt that has ensured that not a single terror attack on civilians has happened in the last 2+ years.

You fags, meanwhile, will have plenty of Je Suis Pussy moments in the year to come

>In some states of India the "No Toilet, No Bride" campaign has been used in rural areas to promote toilets by encouraging women to refuse to marry a man who does not own a toilet.

>In India, the term "manual scavenging" is used to the removal of raw (fresh and untreated) human excreta from buckets or other containers that are used as toilets or from the pits of pit latrines. The excreta are piled into baskets which the workers may carry on their heads to locations sometimes several kilometers from the latrines.[8] The employment of manual scavengers is officially prohibited in India since 1993 but is still taking place to this day.[9][10]

You're moving the goalpost, I know it's hard to have a coherent discussion when your body carries literally all the viruses, strains, parasites and toxins on earth but still, try to follow a bit.

Why though?

More like super POOPER amirite people?

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

dude it's India.

>those ties

>an entire race of people collecting poo
youtube.com/watch?v=VVPqgeWPTww

youtube.com/watch?v=uN0g9LhRaeY

youtube.com/watch?v=UXKJHihGbAg

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

Have you ever been to China my man

You have no idea what you are talking about my man

The only robots in use in China are in use by western companies there

Europe has like a 3% of muslims, likely to become 5-6 in the next decades.

India has a 99% of fucking indians, and that can't ever be fixed. You are the planetary niggers.

if you've ever used the metro there you've used a robot

Why Take Poo To The Loo?

Daily 620 million Indians are defecating in the open. That's half the population dumping over 65 million kilos of poo out there every day. If this poo continues to be let loose on us, there will be no escaping the stench of life threatening infections, diseases and epidemics.

It's time to take the poo to the loo.

have a Nice day. Keep surrendering to the nignogs and Mudslimes

Thanks, keep bathing in dead people, dejection, garbage and various chemical products because you're not even able to keep your holy river clean, my cow pee drinking, cow poo eating friend toiletless friend..

Mon dieu! La French pussy is triggered

Why would I be, I have a monkey entertaining me.

Monkeys are entertaining your women too like you never possibly could

jihadwatch.org/2016/09/france-muslim-migrants-gang-rape-woman-near-eiffel-tower

You mean like they entertained yours for 800 years ?

>this awkward childish banter

why do you take memes so seriously

I don't think in memes like a retarded reddit faggot, all I said is 100% factual.

Got back to Sup Forums if you want banter, dumb retard.

Its easy to grow percentage wise when youre a third world country and have low numbers.

Sustaining it while being first worlder- now that is difficult.

You could say their economy is...

... going down the shitter

I had to say this aloud to get the Kek this post deserves.