Being fat is the final redpill

>nobody can push you over
>your physical presence command respect from others
>niggers are not likely to stab you
>stronger than the thincucks
>you are the last person to die of starvation, because your body can consume your fatty tissue in crisis mode
>survive better in the winter because fatty tissue keep warm, true nordic

Why did you fall for the anorexic jew, and when do you plan to advance towards the final redpill?

We know who is behind this post.

Fat hate thread?

Take off your proxy, Boogie.

fuck you shill, fat acceptance is based

>Fat people can't even get up when pushed over
>Everyone hates fatties; the contempt is palpable
>Niggers are more likely to stab fatties because most fatties are fellow niggers
>Fatties will be the first to die in the apocalypse because they can't outrun ANYTHING.

>you are the last person to die of starvation, because your body can consume your fatty tissue in crisis mode
I love this argument so much :^)
because acctualy the fat ones are the first to being killed and eaten if fatigue sets in

Pros
---
- free disability
- mummy wont kick you out
- +90% resistance against niggers

Cons
---
- you'll never get a gf
- your mum won't love you
- +90% to die if you fall from your chair

Kys

Is that Tess Holiday? Modelling for Wal-Mart, top Kek. She wanted haute couture.

How to get fat?

you are not nordic

>arteries clogged
>hypertension
>atherosclerosis
>myocardial infarction
>angina

no thanks

Fuck off borat

>Eat 5000 kcal erryday
>don't exercise
After a year, you'll be like most Americans.

>stronger than the thincucks

It's this attitude in fat people that makes me hate them the most. They think being large and out of shape makes them superior or stronger in any way?

Well they can kill thin dudes just be sitting on them.

this

>this thing will play as barbie

absolutamante asqueroso

Lol you are fucking retarded i once beat the fuck out of a "strongman".He was some fat bouncer and after one min he was literaly dead out of breath.If i put literally any anorexic cunt and you to run away from a bear or whatevere other predator you will never make it because you need an american fat cart to move at normal walk speed.Thi is just you justifing your lazyness and autism.Have a darwin award.

tfw i reunited with a 400lb old school buddy, decided to bring him to the gym. i tell him to watch me do my workout, i can help him afterwards.

i get off the bench press, there's 95kg on the bar (about 215lb). he just slides under it and starts smalltalking as if its no big deal. i tell him he should probably start lower

>nah its cool

ok... he doesnt even pick it up before i leave the room. i hear grunts but i never hear the weight being racked back. i come back in, he's sitting up wiping his forehead as if he lifted the weight.. he just made repeating grunt sounds without ever unracking it so to not hurt his fat-ego

>you can't walk to 4th floor without stopping for rest
>you smell bad
>you are repulsive to the opposite sex

>the dolls new model will come with a special std covered panty for each one created

No, fuck off, fatass

sure. in the fights i´ve been in the fatties always where the first to go down

>be and fat and standing on a hill with a group of other people
>go downhill
>the other people have to walk down
>mfw you can tuck into a ball and roll down faster than them

eSTONEia bringing the bants by the bucket

>getting up at all

You deserve being pushed over in that case desu

>mfw other people in my town have to walk to places to buy groceries and shit
>mfw i just roll to places
>>fat guy master race.exe

Are those the real names or am i being trolled.

that's what I am talking about, fat is the true ubermench.
I read from Mein Kampf that Hitler found fat people to be based as fuck, because anorexia was a jewish-engineered disease that he didn't want to be inflicted upon his master race.

All the thincucks seriously need to JUST FUCKING GO and KILL YOURSELVES. Numale hipster libkeks have all fallen to the anorexic jew, and they are weak as fuck. These people can not and must not take part in any redpilled activities, they are unworthy bunch of utter cucks.

made me chuckle

this post is shitposting that actually made me chuckle

ESTONIA CAN FINALLY INTO BANTZ

What's incredible about amy schumer is that she's older than me and fatter (more unhealthy). Just knowing that one day i'll wake up and read a headline about her death makes me so hard.