Sup Forums, why are bavarians such squinty-eyed fucks?

Sup Forums, why are bavarians such squinty-eyed fucks?

Mountain air turned them into chinks?

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?177887-Is-is-true-that-Bavarians-have-some-ancient-South-Italian-ancestry&s=1ff3674eee295640d2518dabfd1cdcd3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?177887-Is-is-true-that-Bavarians-have-some-ancient-South-Italian-ancestry&s=1ff3674eee295640d2518dabfd1cdcd3

Bavarians the mountain niggers of Germany?

Huns or other asiatic admixture.

It's called smiling.
There is an actual asian. I hope you don't mean her.
Roman actually.

I have never heard this before. Tell me more.

>wrong pic of germans

>Sup Forums, why are bavarians such squinty-eyed fucks?

Why are americans only 60% white?

>tfw 50% pure Bavarian phenotype
My other parents side does the squinty thing too though and they are Italians

You guys do realise that when you post Oktoberfest pictures vast majority of the people in them are tourists, right?

The guy with the flip flops lmao what a cunt

>tfw 50% pure Bavarian phenotype

Hello Dr. Murdoch

he's likely an American tourist

>It's called smiling.
This. Something Prussians will never learn.

Bavaria is best Germany

The Romans conquered Germania minor.

I'm Serbian, I have no interest in Europe other than laughing at your inevitable demise. Meanwhile I'll be some distant American farmland by then

MURRICA

gud1

>QuintessentiallyGerman.png

Ah ok, so Romans are asians then. I understand

asian imports

top kek nice denial kraut

the reason for the slanted eye is because of TURK genes in them

>You guys do realise that when you post Oktoberfest pictures vast majority of the people in them are tourists, right?

Speaking of Octoberfest, it's the most overblown piece of shit ever. I was in Hamburg last October and nothing at all was happening. Maybe it would work better if they reduced it to a one or two day event, like we do in america with the 4th of july.

turks are cucked by the asians.

Wait
I have similar eye shape
I trought ,I am a swab from Frankland and not Bavaria

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bavarians don't really have slanty eyes.

well, you get cucked eventually when you live as nomads for a long time

>no bavarian gf

just kill me now

Where the rest are his fucking socks? The middle is missing

Slavs Genes.

When the Ruskies invaded German in WW2 they spread this lovely genes to all german woman of all ages.

And yet, OP would sell his mother to jihadi rapists to be called one of them...

pic related

>Ruskies
>in Bavaria

>mountain niggers of germany
that would be the austrians

what the hell is wrong with his socks? where is the middle part?

Why were you in Hamburg for the Oktoberfest?

My ancestors came from Bavaria, we all squint our eyes when we smile, dark hair, dark eyes. Little bit of jew also.

It's called smiling Juan

Hun genetics

I was there on business, but was very enthusiastic based on the reputation Octoberfest has here in america.

I probably should have taken the bus to Berlin, but hey. Life goes on.

Do you only have enough intelligence to produce one sentence at a time?

These answers are getting silly by you now

blank round

Yes, eyes are an area that make you loose water a lot. Also, the high uv radiation can cause snow blindness unless you can efficiently reduce the surface area. In the dry, cold and windy environment, small eyes that close fast are an advantage.
I have small slit eyes too.

Hamburg is a shithole and is never worth visiting at any time of the year.

>mfw

t. mongol rape baby

What do you wan't me to write? There are no asian genes here at all, but Roman settlers where one of the founding groups of the Baiuvarii. The only exeption is the north east which has Slavic admixture, which you might consider asian.

you are aware that franconia lies in bavaria

Bavarians (Bajorisch People) come from Bajor.

sad
this
Here's a little tip for those planning to visit:
If anyone of you actually wanted to enjoy the culture of beer festivals you should rather visit smaller ones in Bavaria. Here literally even the smallest town (like it has 20 houses and 1 little church - fine thats enough for having a festival) has something called kerwa - a small traditional festival done by youth clubs of the church
You will have a much better time while spending 1/10 of your money. Fun beginns when kerwa saison starts (meaning every weekend for the next 4 months you could go to 4 different kerwas as there are so many small towns)
Like a circle 50km around nuremberg will contain like 5000 festivals.
Literally no one with their brain intact visits octoberfest here (business related visits excluded ofc)
see my comment above - go visit rural area's in franconia/bavaria. Never go to those "hyped" festivals unless you have to show your business partners you got the connections (or impress pussy how much money you have etc.)

east-austria to be precise
>I probably should have taken the bus to Berlin
this would have been way worse than octoberfest. Berlin is a text-book example how subversion can destroy the enemy.
pic goddamn related