Is there any way that we can wipe the blacks out under the radar...

Is there any way that we can wipe the blacks out under the radar? Just completely eradicate all of them and then blame it on some accident like "A virus that only affects them" or some shit after we hire assasins to inject them with it? We really need to remove blacks from the world, they don't belong here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pMaRuk6pGOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Send them to australia

Remove warning signs from everything

genetically modify AIDS to be more lethal and highly transmittable

Kys

abo/black/coon/nigger/subhuman/monkey/shitskin detected

Cucked/1inch/fat/highschool-loser/kissless/virgin - detected

Wait, i got some more. You got bullied when you were in school, that girl you like had a black bf. You got out classes by a black guy, out schooled. You made yourself a laughing stook of the school. Your dad looked at you and said, i wish i had a black son. Etc
You're a fucking lifeless fat cunt, it's not that you should kill yourself, its that you shouldn't have been born to begin with.

abo/black/coon/nigger/subhuman/monkey/shitskin detected

blame it on low birth rates while systematically removing everything that promotes parenthood for them.

>Destroy religious community
>get control of the ethnic group by institutionalization of intercommunal actions(old teaching young, young caring for old, women taking care of child, men taking care of family)
>Continually build opposition of inner groups and promote genocidal actions(discourage early childbearing/contraception/female workforce)
>introduce another community as outbreeding power that isn't effected by said institutions and propaganda

Why do niggers always resort to the "I fucked yo bitch" retort. We owned your grandparents. Only bitches you fuck are the fat ones we don't want. Britain doesn't want you and your own people sold you. Only option left is suicide.

>"A virus that only affects them"

That's what AIDS is for

>i wish i had a black son

'I wish I had a black father'
'I wish there were more blacks in my neighborhood'
'I wish my doctor was black'
'I wish I had more black employees'
'I wish the farms were run by blacks'
'I wish I had history as glorious as blacks'
etc.

rly makes u think

Pretty much just told us your school life lel, some white kid took the gf you wanted because she rejected you since you look like a humanoid malteser. Actually I hate blacks because they look like animals, have low intelligence, stain the gene pool, make extremely shit music, and they ask for bus money when they smell like a garbage can. Successful niggers are just clean turds, you can always polish one but deep down they will always be a piece of shit.

Also black sons don't have fathers buddy, kind of fucked yourself on that one. Hobble on down to centreleech to collect your fortnightly benefit so you can rent an aids infested hooker since that's the best fuckable thing you're ever going to get

i-i-i-is dat mooshell obama?

>get roasted
>replies with an image
>he's crying in shame because he doesn't know how to reply to the truth

I can taste the salt through the monitor, it's so bitter, I need some water

They're full though?

nice meme?

there are some good black people but i just don't want them mixing with cute white girls ever. they can have the fatties if they want.

ouch, that's gotta hurt

>carefully unseal the seal on the goon bag
>add deadly poison to goon bag
>carefully re-seal goon bag
>generously leave goon bag at the local boong park for local boongs to consume

The CIA did a pretty good job with AIDS and Crack. In the US we have the majority of black people confined to ghettos where they just kill each other. Not sure how we could do much better.

Watch the love documentary MAAFA 21. You will get a few tips.

why kill the black on the outside when you can wipe out the nigger on the inside?
Their appearance is of no issue, its the behaviour of some of them that is.
We need to get them away from thug culture and rap music, we need to get them to understand that success is not "acting white" and that they themselves can change how their life turns out.

> spreading the "cute black girls want black men" meme
> totally okay with blacks and whites mixing and produce more low iq mulattos

> t. totes not reddit

>implying the CDC doesn't already have viruses to do just that

It's only a matter of time before the world gets fed up with niggers.

It won't just be them though, just imagine how quickly a genetically modified virus could spread and kill, all it would need to do is disrupt the supply and transport of food and fuel, the chaos would do the rest.

That global population under 500 million goal begins to seem plausible and the method leaves most infrastructure somewhat intact.

>we need to get them to understand that success is not "acting white"
Uh...yes it is. We need to make them realise that's nothing wrong with that.

>Their appearance is of no issue

youtube.com/watch?v=pMaRuk6pGOc

Activate Hancock

dis moy land whoite dohg