Sup Forums, I can't take it anymore

Sup Forums, I can't take it anymore
Today I found out that my whore of a girlfriend cheated on me since last October
>be me
>late 20's
>keep myself fit
>graduated master in engineering
>living with girlfriend of 4 years
>working for car company in high position, literally very wealthy
>have an apartment in the heart of Munich
>did everything for her, even financially supported her parents for several months
I found her in bed with a Mediterranean, some Southern Euro bull
Aesthetic looking, no future, probably no job either
She said he could bring her to paradise and heaven during sex
I fucking hate this Southern niggers, they come to our lands because of their financial crisis and cuck us without hesitation
Get them out, I can never trust a women again

Other urls found in this thread:

pilotonline.com/news/military/norfolk-based-mesa-verde-rescues-sailors-in-the-mediterranean/article_fa652d0d-6f7b-5983-a402-dea4f78b7294.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for blog post

You just got C-U-C-K-E-D my nigger xDDD

Forgives and move on OP. She did you a favour

So long and thanks for all the pussy. Hope op finds new pussy soon.

>cuckposting
get out
e
t
out

Haha u mad white boi

Welp, you gotta kill your girlfriend and your Bull now.

Good luck Kraut. May you shine today.

That's what you get for trusting a woman. They are all the same, count on it happening again.

Don't post cuck fantasies please

Tell her to fuck off then. Make sure her parents know why you broke up.

You know what to do.

You are Lucky you found out soon user, be happy and move on with your life, based on your fanfic you have a great life, enjoy it without a traitor whore

Can confirm OP´s story. lost my wife the same way to some slick Luigi

>OPs girl says new boy toy can take her to Valhalla heaven paradise whatever the fuck.

Op dedicates life to making sure every girl he fucks goes to paradise. Take it in stride man either you blow your load too fast, are fat and can't stroke, or just have a small Pepe. And if that's the case (small Pepe) kek does not have good digits for you.

At least you didn't marry her. Be thankful that you still have you wealth while she's back in the gutter. When she comes crawling back make sure you she's BTFO'd

get a new girl. You sound pretty driven enough to put this shit aside you. It sucks now but women are whores and thats all there is to it. In time you'll feel %100 again

i know how you feel user

you will be cucked for "muh adventure - muh exotic men"

were invaded

our forefathers would be ashamed

they would even ask if we are humans

what will you do now op?

Stelle deine Errre wieder her

I'd have shot him and beat her to death. I bet you just broke up with her and cried you autistic kraut

Good morning

That's women for you bro.
You treated her too well.. she got bored. Let her go.. she will regret it later
If u so well set then you'll find another

Yeah, this is fake. But everyone is gonna keep LARPing about killing the rapfugee and give OP (You)'s anyways because Sup Forums gets baited and triggered ridiculously easily.

i get the feeling that this is a fake story written by a fellow med.
if what i said is true you're making us look like niggers.

Really made me think.

Apparently she was a disloyal animal with no self-control. Screen your next gf for dignity and honesty and it won't happen again.
Not all women are apes OP.

did you thank the bull for taking your wife to paradise and heaven during sex, Hans?

looks like he gave you a good favor, bro.

these german are so autistic

>fake
southerns are not niggers

It's true, idiot
He was Spaniard or Greek or something like that
It's funny because I have a Southern Euro friend who got massive trouble after taking the virginity from Turkish and Lebanese girls and got murder calls by their families
They usually become brainless if we talk about their libido and sex life

ONE POST BY THIS ID
>ONE POST BY HIS ID
SAGE ALL SLIDE THREADS
>SAGE ALL SLIDE THREADS

>Mediterranean, some Southern Euro bull
Yea, pretty sure it was a refugee, you just mad :^)

yea boiii....... fuck that bitch, kick her to the curb, don't look back.

stop making up bullshit to make us look bad, or the germans for that matter, your story is fake.

Just get a new one. If you're late 20s, fit, making money, you can definitely get a hotter one. Just start prioritizing socializing with girls.

Cry more. You got cucked, be more selective with your girlfriend next time. Kick her out and maybe beat up the guy with a few friends, if you have any.

Lol, you're welcome. I once helped boat people get into Europe.
>US Navy circa 2012
>crossing Mediterranean on way back from Suez, going home from deployment
>cargoships start hailing us as we are close to Gibraltar
>"there's a raft full of people waving us down, we think they may be terrorists"
>okie doke
>like 10 people from Morocco crammed into an inflatable raft, one is a pregnant woman
>take them on board and hand them off a few days later when we cross through the Strait of Gibraltar
>handed them off to Spanish authorities instead of the Moroccans
Let me see if I can find the news article for it

Fuck off, Luigi
You are basically christianized Arabs and nigger-tier in behaviour, deal with it

You are welcome!

>Drop the bitch
>Tell her family what she did
>Ask them to give you back the money

you're just jealous of my mediterranean swagger

Fit

Literally very wealthy

Is worried about one slut

Something isn't adding up here user

This is what you do OP:

Write a plan, simple language.
About what your life could have been together.
E.g.
state how you would have bought a house
married
had children
a car
a dog
grandchildren
etc

Then on the same piece of paper next to it
Write reality

Make sure she understands that you can get a new woman easily and that she's going to be stuck fucking bums and raising a cunt child singly handedly

That sucks dude, too bad my South Euro bros are too good in bed and your tiny Deutschland dick can't compete.

Do it.

it's a fake story made by a snownigger to make seaniggers look bad or by a seanigger to make snowniggers look bad

Leave the plan in a place she'll find it before you leave

He's worried about the 35%.

>Make sure she understands that you can get a new woman easily and that she's going to be stuck fucking bums and raising a cunt child singly handedly
I stated her that she basically fucked up and can live her slut.life till she dies
I don't need her user, I am better than that

>graduated master in engineering
>living with girlfriend of 4 years
>working for car company in high position, literally very wealthy
>have an apartment in the heart of Munich

what a fucking normie
hope you'll be stabbed by sandniggers soon, fucking weak whore, cuck.

BAIT

they could make a-me :D

Found it, do not believe the article when it says they were mariners. They absolutely were not that
>pilotonline.com/news/military/norfolk-based-mesa-verde-rescues-sailors-in-the-mediterranean/article_fa652d0d-6f7b-5983-a402-dea4f78b7294.html
Did we do gud?

Dump her (of course), and enjoy your freedom and money. Travel to Spain, Greece, Mexico, Argentina, and Brazil. Maybe you'll find a hot Mediterranean girl that can bring you to Paradise. Maybe she can even cook your food.

lmao how does it feel to get cucked by the /med/ masterrace, a spaniard too, my fucking sides

and you call yourselves "le superior aryan race", bahahaha dont make me fucking laugh

>Nordcucks BTFO by Meds yet again.

You should tell her family and as many of her friends as you can too.
Cunts need to be shamed.

Read: The Sex God Method

You are welcome

This seems possible.
JIDF division thread may have been umasked.
Have a sage, OP

It is not, spaghetti'gger
we are the master lovers

She can basically rot in hell
I wrote Western women down since this happening, will travel Japan and find a nice qt

I can smell the grease coming off this med poster in germoney

Kek

You are such a cuck, now you literally get a chink as a girlfriend? Are you too beta to find an adequate girlfriend that is not a slut in your homecountry?
With the traits you described, this should be easy.

Am convinced that OP is a LARPing kike now. Everyone abort and sage.

what did your whore girlfriend bring to the table when you met her? besides looking good.
listen to yourself going on about how fit you are and how much money you make. why do you feel you have to bring so much to the table while at the same time your girlfriend has probably nothing going on for herself besides having decent looks. she's a complete degenerate. you deserve better.
your biggest problem is ironically that you have a lot of money. so you have a problem dealing with gold digging whores. you will never find a decent woman unless you hide the fact that you are wealthy.

Go live on with your slut women you pathetic idiot
My pain did me a favour, no more Western girlfriends

> I wrote Western women down since this happening, will travel Japan and find a nice qt

I'm going at the end of this year to waifu up too
Lol maybe we'll see each other

Larp

>an adequate girlfriend that is not a slut
good luck finding that in Germany

>hurr durr all european women are sluts because i made a poor choice
Gas yourself, kike. You will not spread your anti-european propaganda here.

>I found her in bed with a Mediterranean, some Southern Euro bull
And you didn't murder both? Looks like your gf knew she could get away with it you fucking cuckold.

t. virgin that never had a gf

you are right I never had a girlfriend in Germany because I am disgusted by them. I only fucked barsluts here. if I want a girlfriend I go back to poland.

do it elliot rodger style

only in september

Not sure if its a falseflag or illegal honeypot website german dude, but there is a site known as migrantenschreck.ru, just sayan.

Good luck, lad
Are Slavic women worth to aim for ? I can imagine some are traditional and loyal

>Germans are cucks

Who kew

>Poland
You mean were they breed the prostitutes and the low standard cleaning ladies? LuL
Also
>looking for a gf in a bar

it's starting to become the same like in every other Western European country. especially in big cities. but polish girls are still very religious and against feminism. in smaller towns you can definitely find more decent women.

An old girlfriend of mine cheated on me and when i found out i waited a couple of days and called her out on it right before sex and i put her out on the front porch naked as the day she was born along with her belongings. She called her daddy to come get her and he showed up wanting to fight. I knocked four teeth out of his head and generally fucked him up right in front of her she tried to intervene and was slapped a couple of times for it. They were both arrested for trespassing and assault. He who laughs last laughs the loudest

I never said I was looking for a gf in there.

>Trusting the Pussy jew in current year
You asked for it user

bahahhaha the cuckery of the kraut never fails

Fucking delicious I just orgasmed at the justice served.

>Southern Euro
So you are the German that participate in the "Nordics are Snowniggers and Meds are the true Master race" threads right?

I fucking hate cuck LARPers

Protip: southern Brazil is full of pure bred German woman looking for a pure bred real German with German nationality and Euros. They will do anything for you.

>late 20s
not a crisis. be glad you aren't in your 30s with kids. ar least a clean break is easier and you mentioned that you stayed fit so finding a better woman shouldn't be difficult. focus on your job and staying fit. don't let her suck you into depression. avoid alcohol for the wrong reasons and stay active.

Mr. 56% strikes again.

Actually legal here to kill cheating partners if caught red handed and you go into a fut of rage

Good to hear lad,will try some Eastern village

Very few people are calling bullshit so I will.

Bullshit. I'm so tired of cuckposting. Sup Forums used to actually be about politics.

You're the hero of the cucks.

From now on treat women as nothing but pussy tools OP. That's how Chads thrive. Never attach emotions to pussy tools bro. Pump and dump from now on. You learned your lesson.

So she cheated on his emissions?
Do you work for VW?

Kill him, Kill her.
Not that complicated

I'm black, is Germany a good place to find white women? I'm thinking of taking a trip to either Germany or Sweden and I'm wondering which is more cucked (i.e. more easily to take advantage of)

Yeah that's sad and all but did you apologize for nazism? After all, you stole Greece's gold, it's only fair they take something back.

This, op.

>Kraut got his girlfriend fucked by a Roman

Seems like he shoved his first reich up her third reich.

Does Germany have common law marriage? If not you dodged a bullet.

sorry hans