Sup Forums ABSOLUTELY BTFO'd

>What good is love and peace on earth, when it's exclusive?
>We live in troubled times

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=185&v=9cVJr3eQfXc

How will Sup Forums ever recover

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mhQzvFCJME0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Self defeating Universalists btfo Sup Forums by condemning what they don't agree with

Guess these washed out 'punk' rockers are simply saying love and peace on earth are no good.

>They are still this buttmad over losing
Being Trump supporter is the best, it's like I'm delivered a fresh bottle of tears every morning.

the salt must flow

will trump reclaim vengeance against artists and celebrities who were against him?

if i were trump, i absolutely would make their careers go to shit

how does it feel knowing you are on the wrong side of history, as this music video lays out

There is no wrong side on the history, just winners and losers.

guess who won the elections then

>trump's teeth are actually miniature klansmen
What did they mean by this???

i don't get this new weird al song.

this.

but yea green day made the song because their kike producers made the song and only retarded kids listen to that garbage anyway. if they made a pro-Trump song and actually made it themselves, they would lose over 99% of their fanbase. it's just kike business, they're probably laughing at libtards losing their minds over Trump when they get home, just like we are.

bump

This video is so fucking gay.

>Green Day

He meant Trump is the worst fucking thing possible, and half the country couldn't see that somehow.

losers are on the wrong side of history

Like is the first president of the history to be
criticized.

But the last one was black so he cannot be that bad than the new. Cuz you know
>praise multiculturalism and that shit.

How come (((pol))) hasn't fixed the like-dislike ratio?

could be worse

Green Day is still around?

>Current Year
>Green Day

Fuck, Drumpf will never be the Republican nominee now.

the thing about history is that it isn't just always going forward. It has a tendency to repeat

>green day
>relevant

shit, that ended up so fucking accurate

>20 something years later
>green day's music still sucks
No, I didn't even listen to the "message", the entire song was shit. Just like their songs in the 90's and that's with nostalgia tinted goggles.

literally the worst piece of degeneracy i have ever seen

>Green Gay

>Current Year + 1
>Green Day

Remember when saying that "we live in troubled times" meant that everybody was dying from war, plague or famine?

Oh no, a pop punk band that hasn't been relevant in about 15 years made fun of Trump! Guess we better call off the Inauguration now that a few middle aged Jews have had their say!

remember to like the cringyest liberal comments, and make some yourself. we need poes as close to the top as google will allow.

>we live in such a pussy generation that "punk" rockers sing about "peace and tolerance"

>we actually memed this in reality
>leftist cunts would actually agree that this is what happened
kek

just replace the last flag senpai

Because we don't care. The horse we backed won and now we just laugh at them crying.
We did it during elections only to show he had support .
Paying attention to this stuff now is just a waste of time

>don't want to be an American idiot
>is an idiot

Huh, really clunks my cognition.

A taste of indefinite victory indeed.

>What good is love and peace on earth, when it's exclusive?

Greenday must give all the money they earned over the span of a 30 year career to refugees in Syria. They can keep a million dollars of it. But, what good is their music if the money that it earns is exclusive?

From the same band that did a cover for working class hero. Hypocrites.

Feels good to be back on tracks.
Last time we tried to be your friend we were backstabbed, our eceonomy fell apart and he only thing that somehow reversed the process and even made the country work was an ex-KGB officer, a thing commonly associated with the highest seat in our government in a 'oh fuck here come the end times' meaning. Well, in 90s and before that.
We do not desire to be on the right side of history any longer.

let them stew in their defeatist mentality

It gets better:

youtube.com/watch?v=mhQzvFCJME0

It means they fell for the all Republicans are racist meme.