Would Scientology have been a better choice?

Would Scientology have been a better choice?

kek the woman on the left is typical turkish woman.

>has-been finds a new way to stay relevant

YOU DON'T SAY

>dumb bitch does dumb thing
>would another dumb thing be better?

Guess what? Who cares.

>stay relevant
I think she just bombed her own career.

What a disgusting PR act. I dont care if you are a christian, muslim or jewish, but using god as an excuse to stay relevant after you literally tried everything else is pure blasphemy.

You love god? Good. You decide to join one of the 3 abrahamic religions and us it as a path to god? Even better.

But fucking making a PR stunt out of it and spamming your new outift everywhere and treating a religion as a dog in a handbag, or some cheap sex tape to get attention? VERY BAD.

I don't think that she is dumb. She has good genes and obivously she was a good actress. Society should have taken better care of her.

We all want power and money, and in this world, the modelling industry, Disney, Hollywood, etc. are great ways to gain power, if you got the potential and the network.

>Waahh please give me attention

Yeah, probably.

If she leaves Islam, would Muslims come looking for her to kill her?

Wouldn't that just be the perfect normie red pill.

Don't give me a boner

Do Scientologists cut your head off when you leave the religion?

>Would Scientology have been a better choice?

Kek.

No. Islam and Scientology are retard tier

Send all the sicentologists to mecca to solve the middle easts issues 'because only they can' with their Xenu space overlord and personality tests and the n nuke it solving two problems at once

They just abduct you and hold you hostage

Kek, what career? She's 30 and hasn't been in or made anything since 2014. She's done.

Can you imagine someone getting allahuakbar'd by fucking Lindsey Lohan??!

All mighty Kek, pease be upon you, grant me these digits to make it so!

I seriously hope Trump won't let her back in the country.

Good physical genes
>Check

Good mental genes
>

> lindsay lohan

Wow I thought she died on drug overdoselike 5 years ago.
Also, still not sure why waa she wven famous?

Because she was a popular teen actress

If she turned to scientology I doubt her life would be where it is now. Scientology gets a lot of hate, but it uses science and rationality in it's process and the higher doctrines require such a deep level of introspection that it would be very hard to even get there with the way she was. Just learning about scientology would require her to reform her life. If she ever actually went clear then she wouldn't have had any of the scandals she did.

I would pay to watch a theology discussion between Lohan and Mike Tyson. glad we have such smart peoples guiding our lost society.

>Bombed