Brit/pol/ May says NOTHING about trip-gate controversy

Theresa May fails to address Britpol controversy in her uncontraversial UK-EU speech
>youtube.com/watch?v=y60wDzZt8yg

We, the UK, are now GLOBAL. DIVERSITY GLOBAL end all borders, except tariffs with Arif
>europol.europa.eu/about-europol/european-cybercrime-centre-ec3

Tripfags so BTFO that they should face war crimes case
>theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/17/libyan-dissident-abdel-hakim-belhaj-wins-right-to-sue-uk-government-over-rendition

YKTD dangerously close to leaving his beloved Brit/pol/ circlejerk
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/17/david-cameron-lead-nato-trump

Trip-gate consumes Sup Forums until YKTD and Trifags leave the EU / leave the thread. Meanwhile BREXIT STILL MEANS BREXIT u fkin mugs
>order-order.com/2017/01/17/may-speech-key-points/

I can smell the desperation

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/new/
irishnews.com/news/politicalnews/2016/10/26/news/stormont-renewable-energy-scheme-one-of-biggest-scandals-since-devolution--757665/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck the international markets
Fuck the tripcode users
Fuck Theresa May (if you can keep it up)

>YKTD BTFO

fuck tripfags

>"this is theft of democracy"

hmm..

Good
>no single market
>exiting customs union
>bad deal is better than no deal

Bad
>muh diversity
>we want EU to succeed

unsure
>adopting all EU laws
>May's hairstyle

based yank

>Parliament will vote on the final deal

So, does this mean... its not happening?

How many fucking times is he going to throw that fucking "no one voted for it" shit out there. He says it EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME and it's been objectively wrong since the first time he said it

Why are we getting so many split threads?

So this promise of a vote on a final deal, does this leave her exposed in the future?

Pure autism running rampant

so are you guys taking back hong kong once trump goes to War with china?

If means Parliament will approve it.

Welcome to Global muh britain

Lib Dem, as the main anti-Brexit force, will ensure that Brexit is at MAXIMUM ERECTION

Ask YKTD m8

REPORTED!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just calling in. Hello, bongs!

The bad points to me, when put like that, read like pure lip service.

But I don't fancy a round of Mummy May Bingo so I'll say I didn't like those parts of her speech either.

Because everyone is panicking and no one can tell if May is literally Jesus or Satan

The subject of every campaign debate was control over immigration, economy, laws, trade deals, and to stop sending the EU so much money

All of the above was on the ballot paper, plain and simple
He's the most annoying politician for a long time.

Who ever votes against it is signing their resignation. Theresa may just guaranteed conservative majority for years to come. This is exactly what she needed to do. Based.

no, seems like May is just gonna bang it through and doesn't look open to much cross party negotiation. Of course it could become difficult if remoaners back labour/Libdems in force and UKIP don't support the tories on the deal.

how do ye know laddeh?

Reminder we are living in the Scouring of the Shire.

>When they return home a totalitarian state has replaced the carefree rural life, dominated by "the Rules" and suffering from "no beer and very little food." Journeying deeper into the Shire reveals a devastated countryside. Homes have been replaced by ugly row houses and barracks, trees have been wantonly felled, and the old mill has been replaced by "a great brick building straddling the stream, which it fouled with a steaming and stinking outflow." Sam sums up the situation with his exclamation, "This is worse than Mordor! . . . It comes home to you, they say; because it is home, and you remember it before it was ruined."

>Mordor has come home; everything the hobbits have fought so hard for has been ruined. At first glance, Frodo and the others blame outside forces for the destruction. Evil men, brigands, and thieves have moved in while the protecting Rangers have gone to war. Sharkey, their leader, has urged them to "hack, burn and ruin" since his arrival.

>The outsiders are not the only ones to blame, however. Lotho Sackville-Baggins, hungry for power and prestige, brought the first Men into the Four Farthings to protect his growing property. "Seems he wanted to own everything himself, and then order other folk about," says Farmer Cotton. Although couched in rustic language, the description fits Sauron as well as Lotho. Other hobbits also accepted and even enjoyed the changes, regardless of the cost. Ted Sandyman, the greedy miller, loves the wasteful and polluting mechanisms of the new mill, "and he works there cleaning wheels for the Men, where his dad was the Miller and his own master." Worst of all, the hobbits have allowed this to happen; whether through inattention or cowardice, the most sensible and good hobbits went along with the changes until, "before we knew where we were," the beauty and joy of the Shire were gone.

M8 the mob has been roused, this train has no brakes, we have been let off our leash for the first time in half a century. Strap in.

>reminder that NZ has the highest levels of promiscuity in the world

I'm looking forward to a trade deal that means I can shag a Kiwi slag on a big pile of lamb chops. Send them over.

Anglo countries are like our old mates we used to go drinking with until we married the overbearing dragon (EU) and now we aren't allowed out.

Soon chaps, we will be back out to play with you!

If they shoot it down we still leave but with no deal full hard brexit, it is cleverly timed to dis-incentivise opposition as it land just before the next election so anyone who does shoot it down will likely not get re-elected.

A journalist asked if parliament voted against it, what would happen

But I missed May's answer, what did she say anyone?

Labour have steadfastly stated they will not vote against it.

However this was Jeremy Corbyn saying so, and so it unironically isn't actually a credible source.

I find it pretty fucking offensive that Tim Farron thinks I don't know what I meant when I voted to leave the EU.

>>adopting all EU laws

This was basically inevitable in order to keep "continuity of service" for everyone. It would be fucking anarchy for businesses without it. If we have to amend shit, we need to do it on a case by case basis which will take time so it makes sense in the short term.

>Q: When MPs vote on the final deal, if MPs vote against, will we stay in?

>May says there will be a vote. MPs have voted for the government to get on with Brexit. She is sure parliament will want to respect the views of the people.

So, she didn't answer. But she is right that it's very unlikely that they will.

I thought hard Brexit was bad? Why is the Pound surging?

Is it because traders suspect Brexit will now never happen?

Because you don't just cancel Brexit.

They know they can say no.

Besides no Tory is going to rebel and plenty of Labour MPs have constituencies that voted leave.

wew

I suspect the promise of a vote on a final deal, has given them hope.

>May promises to protect existing worker's rights

I WANTED MY NEO-VICTORIAN BRITAIN REEEEEEEEE

We have already adopted all EU laws. We need to transfer them into UK laws before we can erase them
>However this is a fat lie, they just want to keep as many EU laws as possible
>And dodge a constitutional crisis

dead cat bounce
>brexit memes brexit
>believing currency price as an arbiter of moral judgement

The hard Brexit shit will have been "baked in" to the price weeks ago. The surge is simply because of clarification; at least we kinda know where we stand now.

After (((they))) got btfo hard by brexit and trump this time they came prepared.

Maybe because they've gone full circle and accept that hard brexit is better than fake Brexit

>this reluctant Remainer on Sky saying she's excited about our prospects now

Love hearing these sorts of voices. I can understand reluctant Remain voters (especially female ones) but I do not - and never will - understand the Remainers still banging on about it.

Pretty sure a lot of these cucks wouldn't mind going down in history as saving the UK from the Brexit monster by falling on their sword?

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/new/

Yep, we acknowledge the promiscuity of our women however the EU prevented us from shipping them over. No longer!

Now that is a good analogy, I approve. The EU is like a kindergarten, one that tells all the pupils there that they can't play with kids from the outside. But this is coming to an end, let the good days return!

Nice set of pepes, I will have to steal them

Would take a lot of them.

Depends on what the deal they negotiate looks like.

Oy vey!

She's played a smart game, she's been nice toward the EU but asserted a threat at the same time. Now, I said in the other thread that people keep confusing the terms free trade with free movement. She kept on and on about global trading, which is fine. So long as that doesn't mean we get a global movement of people.

She's cucked parliament big time by setting up a trap.

>No deal is better than a bad deal
>Parliament has to finalise it
>If it doesn't she will pull out
That's quite smart, considering the fuckers tried to block it.

Also she has Trump sort of giving the UK an edge in the negotiations. The EU have already admitted that they are now in a weaker negotiation position. Overall it was a populist speech full of buzzwords.

I want tougher immigration talk from her if I'm honest.

THIS

By the way, could someone fill me in on the situation in Northern Ireland? All I know about is this renewable heat thing and SF throwing their toys out of the cot over it

There's a Northern Ireland?

I know, I was shocked too. Been all over the news.

Oi I hope you lads aren't being antisemetic ITT

They have no sitting government at the moment. Basically the scam was cash for ash or something, I don't fully understand it because I haven't bothered to read about it. But Martin McPintofGuinness resigned, which means they have no deputy minister, which means Arlene cannot rule.

So their parliament is suspended now.

Yuhuh, she's a slimy bint. You can tell from the tone of her voice.

Govt is in tumult (as usual) because there's no clear leadership in London, but not enough power to self-determine in N.Ireland. Plus a lot of history that bubbles up from time to time.

I'm not worried about the immigration shit.

It's basically the one thing the entire country is united behind; any party that ignores it is basically doomed which pretty much guarantees a reduction.

Soft leavers considering suicide yet?

What is their end game?

Freeing the world from Bogdanoff control

Take the chuckle pill

Please someone post the nazi chuckle brothers images.

PLEASE!

I haven't checked twitter yet, is there any remainer tears?

Please post those as well.

Right, so basically SF got pissed about some sort of scheme and decided to quit, sounds like they're playing politics to me, but that's what politicians do.

Oh okay. I know they have some sort of compromise so I guess by SF resigning that compromise is broken

>populist speech

Nah, she played to both sides of the field but clearly favored remainers and doesn't really want to confront immigration.

irishnews.com/news/politicalnews/2016/10/26/news/stormont-renewable-energy-scheme-one-of-biggest-scandals-since-devolution--757665/

Announced yesterday they're going to have elections.

I meant buzzword speech*. Yes she's appeased to both sides but you're right, more toward the remain side to keep them happy and the markets happy.

Bitch needs to be tough on immigration like I said.

Nah I think he's really ill, he looks like he's dying.

>Cameron said they would have to leave the single market
>Johnson said they would have to leave the single market
>Gove said they would have to leave the single market
>Farage said they would have to leave the single market
>T-THIS ISN'T W-WHAT T-THEY'VE W-WANTED

Farron is mentally ill. No two ways about it.

REMINDER

The establishment will absorb strong criticism and recycle the memes for themselves. What we meme now will be memed by the government in 2 years. WE HAVE THE POWER

>insulting Are beloved milkman

What happens with stuff, that is bought from UK?
Will it be taxed?

Which words is he on about specifically?

Does anyone use the brit/pol/ website anymore?

MAY

MAY

MAY

Yeah, heard about that, wasn't really sure of all the specifics but I've been updated now. Interesting to see what will happen

A little part of me kinda wishes you were right... Although SF refused to nominate another one, they're all ill then?

The country has been united against it for over a decade now, its made no difference.

You are deluded if you think they wont just replace White EU immigrants for cheap labour from India, Asia and Africa.

'Skilled' immigration my ass. The businesses want a never ending supply of cheap, unskilled Labour and the Tories do whatever their big business masters desire.

I can't stand this cunt. You just know he's a cuck, you fucking know by the look on his face.

Sexual frustration right there.

>You are deluded if you think they wont just replace White EU immigrants for cheap labour from India, Asia and Africa.

like they already do lol

Arlene Foster (DUP First Minister), used to be Enterprise Minister back in the day and set up the RHI scheme. This policy has now been a collosal fuck up.
SF Deputy First Minister Martin McGuinness demanded (rightly imho) that Arlene step aside so that an inquiry could take place. She refused, so after a few weeks of passive aggression Martin resigned and SF chose not to nominate a sucessor to trigger an election.

Oh God

>A little part of me kinda wishes you were right... Although SF refused to nominate another one, they're all ill then?
McPintofGuinness actually does look like he's dying. I think it's a delaying tactic personally to stall Brexit, but they have to organise a new election or something. Northern Ireland is a clusterfuck.

Probably global trading nation and you cant control immigration while having free movement of people.

Lads, is it Pakis or Poointheloos which will be increased?

Will I be able to live of NEETbux and have a Paki wife make me curry while she isn't working in a nursing home or something?
I like the sound of this.

It depends on the negotiations afaik.

MAREKS OUT

POO IN LOO WIFES IN

Probably Australians and Kiwi's, considering both of them have approached us first.

>Will I be able to live of NEETbux and have a Paki wife make me curry while she isn't working in a nursing home or something?

No, now get a job you lazy fat cunt.

Both.

Enjoy increased 'diversity' in your White town and village.

they're not sending their best
they're bringing drugs
they're bringing crime
they're rapists

Yeah, so basically she refused to sort it out. That part I can understand, not sure how it's a fuck up but I don't live there so I probably won't ever understand it. Isn't there some clusterfuck about the Irish language and gay rights as well? I heard that was a smaller part of the whole thing, the main issue being the RHI

I know SF backed remain so they're probably desperate to try anything. I wonder how the results of this election will go

Who /brexit was better on Sup Forums than trump/ here.

Pretty much this. We're primarily getting the losers who couldn't even find work in their own countries.

Why would anyone from Australia or NZ want to move to this dark, cold, wet, miserable place?

Use your head lad. It will be immigration from Asia, India and Africa, not NZ and Australia.

trump wouldn't even have won without brexit

>Pound has only gone up since May's speech

BUT THIS DOESN'T MAKE ANY FUCKING SENSE

I thought she said >no deal is better than a bad one

Which is kind of scary if parliament can vote down a bad one

If anything it'll be your lot coming here, the only people here that go there are just temporary workers and people who just want to see it

BREXIT LITERALLY SAVED THE WORLD,