Do we live in troubled times, Pol?

Do we live in troubled times, Pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo
youtube.com/watch?v=ITg4Ztt-IcA
youtube.com/watch?v=3cb8DPt274U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We haven't even begun.

Remember, always hang a race-traitor first.

DO YOU HAVE THE TIME

this guy. jesus christ.

>I'M A PUNK
>COUNTER CULTURE
>I SUCK THE ESTABLISHMENTS COCK LIKE A WHORE

What a fucking tool.

American Idiot was a pretty redpilled song imo

Anyone have the Codreanu pic with the applicable quote?

Yeah it was good. "One nation controlled by the media." Green Day has had some pretty good songs throughout their career but their political opinions are fucking insufferable

>one nation controlled by the media

Yeah, he's not controlled by the media, sure. Again: What a fucking tool this guy.

I was just joking burger. It is a horrible song. Maybe elementary school redpill

t. 14 year old

Checkd
And yeah, the guy makes insufferable music, not just lyrically but mostly.

I mean I don't think the studio would've allowed a song with lyrics about banker kikes, Holohoax redpills, etc.

entry level redpills is as good as it gets with pop music. And that's certainly better than the nigger trash called hip hop and rap, which is pure degeneracy

you do,

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQPTxo_voo

That faggot needs to grow up already. been writing the same 12-year-old lyrics and 2-chord stuff for 30 years

TO LISTEN TO ME WHINE

>tries hard to look like a 21 year old
>literally has a son who is 21 years old

OUTLAWWWSS WE WERE OUTLAAAWWWWWWS

for 8-9 years we didn't live in troubled times because Obama.

Now Punk rock is back baby! couldn't have that music when everything was so great these past years.

I wanna be a minority! I don't want no part in your redneck agenda

youtube.com/watch?v=ITg4Ztt-IcA

I'd say so

youtube.com/watch?v=3cb8DPt274U

>mfw I see flag

Yes. This is the Last Day's prophecies thousands of years ago.

För helvete

oh i see now pol laughs at established intelectuals because pol feels like their opinions matter.

troubled times when 50 year old "punk" people are still alive and still wearing eyeliner.

isn't it wonderful cobain did what he did so we don't have to listen to his liberal songs?

Just wait till this russian empire kicks off. You pussies are gonna be CRYING.

YEAH BUT HEY IT'S HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION SO WE NEED TO PUT ON 'SEPTEMBER' AND CRY ABOUT LEAVING ALL OUR FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!

Billie Joe is a fucking faggot. He's just doing this shit to get in on those anti trump dollars.

it is written

2 Timothy 3King James Version (KJV)

3 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.

10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,

11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.

12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;

15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

ebin :DDD

It's literally just words that rhyme strung together without much meaning.
Like all U.S. "punk"

WW3 is near
trump and putin won't be friends forever and they will fight trump would not hesitate to start a war because he has a volcanic character
i'm glad that he became president because he wouldn't bother with sanctions when russia will bothers him he will strike i hope that this will happen soon

fuck off niko

The trump nuke meme is played out

>without much meaning

Did you even listen to the song?

yes and its to 80% Sup Forumss fault t bh

NICE GUYS FINISH LAST
WHEN YOU RUN OUT OF GAS

>he doesn't listen to Minor Threat
What a dumbass.