HuffPo declares Hillary the rightful President of the United States

Hillary Clinton is the Legitimate President-Elect

The evidence is clear. Hillary Clinton is the rightful president-elect, and courts must use the broad discretionary powers with which they are vested to enjoin an illegitimate president from taking office.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-legitimate-president_us_587930cfe4b077a19d180d84
mrc.org/commentary/soros-spends-over-48-million-funding-media-organizations
youtube.com/shared?ci=NTtSNF7Hit4
salon.com/2017/01/05/at-least-50-donald-trump-electors-were-illegally-seated-as-electoral-college-members-report_partner/
youtu.be/Ty9ZTH8nbKg
rollingstone.com/politics/features/the-gops-stealth-war-against-voters-w435890
stallman.org/republican-election-rigging.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hillary Clinton is the rightful President-elect of the United States.

Every major intelligence agency in the country has reached the same conclusion: Russian hackers engaged in cyber attacks with the express purpose of helping Donald Trump win the election. They operated at the directive of Russian President Vladimir Putin, apparently motivated by his hatred for Clinton. As secretary of state, Clinton was “by far the most aggressive and outspoken” American official to counter Putin’s efforts to expand his global reach, famously criticizing him for undermining his own elections and likening him publicly to Hitler.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-legitimate-president_us_587930cfe4b077a19d180d84

Kek, what happened did they fall off the 5 stages and head straight to the looney bin?

How much do I have to pay to see these idiots get curb stomped in a rebellion?

Most people think I'm insane when I talk about how bad the left-wing and the media have gotten in the US.
Then I show them articles like this. There's no better red pill than lefties digging their heels in and going full retatd.

this tbqh
can we just get it going now

Soros Spends Over $48 Million Funding Media Organizations -

The Open Society Institute is one of several foundations funding the Investigative News Network (INN), a collaboration of 32 non-profit news organizations producing what they claim is "non-partisan investigative news." The James L. Knight Foundation also backs the network and is possibly the most-well-known journalism foundation. Knight President and CEO Alberto Ibargüen is on the board of directors for ProPublica.

INN includes the Investigative Reporting Workshop at American University, the liberal web start-up MinnPost, National Institute for Computer-Assisted Reporting, National Public Radio, and the Wisconsin Center for Investigative Journalism. The network had included the liberal Huffington Post investigative operation among its grants, but HuffPo investigations merged with the possibly even more left-wing Center for Public Integrity, on whose board Arianna Huffington sits.

mrc.org/commentary/soros-spends-over-48-million-funding-media-organizations

THREE AND A HALF MILLION MORE VOTES

The Denial is strong in this one.

>“I think the Russians participated in helping [Trump] get elected..."
D I S C L O S E
T H E
M E T H O D
A N D
S P E C I F Y
I T S
D E G R E E
O F
S U C C E S S

I just added ten more votes to the count

Sorry to interrupt, what is tbqh? Also I have seen "desu" here and there?

lurk moar

You don't know either..

If you're gonna be like that.
"Desu" is like a Nazi version of the the mudslime "pbuh". It stands for "death and eternal suffering on the untermensch".

to be quite honest I'm surprised you don't know what desu means, desu senpai...

lollll

I laugh and I think about jerking off to these articles.

That's how little I think of Huff Post. Someone post their election night prediction that had Hillary at 98% chance of winning. TOTALLY NOT FAKE NEWS. Here's a picture of Putin, get even angrier Huff Post journalists in this thread.

>Rightful
>Legitimate

Do they even know what these words mean?

It means "I want it"

It's their version of "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Speaking of.

Synonyms for 'Her Turn'

Thanks, so it's a compliment?

To show my thanks:

youtube.com/shared?ci=NTtSNF7Hit4

>guys the bottom image is much more representative of the united states

>pic

I really shouldn't find this amusing. What the fuck is wrong with me.

LEL
She's in jail and has been since Nov 10th.
Most traitors are.
Think the msm will report it?
LEL

Daily reminder that Drumpf lost in the popular vote AND in the Electoral College:

salon.com/2017/01/05/at-least-50-donald-trump-electors-were-illegally-seated-as-electoral-college-members-report_partner/

It's over faggot

youtu.be/Ty9ZTH8nbKg

lel, we're reaching levels of butthurt and retardation that shouldn't even be possible

>D I S C L O S E
>T H E
>M E T H O D
>A N D
>S P E C I F Y
>I T S
>D E G R E E
>O F
>S U C C E S S
This is a top-tier meme. Can we get it trending on Twitter?

And yet he's being sworn in as your president in 3 days.

Say it with me:

MR PRESIDENT
R PRESIDENT
PRESIDENT
PRESIDENT
RESIDENT
ESIDENT
SIDENT
IDENT
DENT
ENT
NT
T

So if the new york rangers out shoot the Toronto maple leafs but lose 3-2 does that make them the rightful winner based on out shooting. No the game is won or lost by scoring goals. Just like the presidency is won or lost with electoral votes, not popular vote.

2% does not equal zero percent

And if their agenda was to help hillary get elected, maybe they wouldve skewed the polls in the other direction to compel hillary voters to actually get to the voting booth.

So what? The power belongs to the people. His authority is nothing without us. If he's president but nobody obeys him, then he's a make believe president. This is a coup d'état and we aren't going to follow it.

sore loser who thought hillaryclinton was a great password for [email protected]

leaked emails and pizzagate + bunch of clown celebrities like jay z % beyonce ruined the candidate run for her. nobody takes you seriously when musicians & DJ´s say people you´re worth voting, that kills everyones professional respect for you.

In a devastating blow to American democracy, Russian agents told the voting public the truth about a Democratic presidential candidate.

>The power belongs to the people
Actually, power is vested in the government by the people, who also retain their own power but recognize the authority of the federal government. That's why we have the first and second amendments and the rest of the Bill of Rights, written by our Founding Fathers (PBUT) in our glorious Constitution, which delimits the power of government. The nation is meant to keep the (federal) state in check. The town is to keep the (state) government in check.

Huffpo are as in touch with reality as ever.

> i.e. not at all in touch with reality.

No that was me, a Brit and not the Russians.

You are welcome.

> MAGA!

hahaha you butthurt retard. she'll never be president and she'll probably die sad and powerless because Slick Billy divorces her. you're a cunt who means nothing, and best of all, you just explained it yourself that Trump is the legitimate president. the actions of a foreign gov do not cancel our own election. they didn't hack the vote count, but merely data agencies. tada. no fraud. kill yourself faggot

>power in vested in the government
Nope. All power originates from the people. The government doesn't take any power from the people, but rather serves the people. Government officials are merely our representatives. Drumpf has made it very clear that he doesn't plan to serve the people, but the bourgeois oligarchs. He doesn't represent us. On top of that, he used illegitimate means to achieve his office. He lost the popular vote and he rigged the electoral college. He's not the de jure POTUS.

lurk moar newfag

Land doesn't vote dumbass, people do.

IT WAS MY TURN

>TFW Denver bay

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TRANSPLANTS FUCK OFF

>laffs
>rasg

lel

And withheld just as damning info about their preferred republican candidate to sway public opinion.

Well that's a shame that Clinton voters consistently vote away their rights.
Good luck with a revolution when you can't have modern and effective weapons. Democrats and their ilk have willingly demoted themselves to cattle.
The people side with Trump and as evidence of that he will be inaugurated as our 45th President.

How many L's can HuffPoo give themselves?

HOLEY MOLEY

>cyber attacks with the express purpose of helping Donald Trump win the election.

You mean the phishing email scam where John Podesta actually gave away his password? The phishing scam in which Podesta revealed that his password was p@ssw0rd, and that the DNC email server's password was Obama08? That "cyber attack"?

>the damning info is out there
>but i have no proof
>the russians have proof!!!
>they just withheld it!
>but i have no proof that they have proof
tell me more

>listing Fox News and Washington Post twice
>listing a bunch of no-name blogs
>moonlight s as an actor and singer
>failed lawyer

JUST

wew

No, shitposting on the internet is now considered a "cyber attack" and we are all Russian agents.

K

Unless the content is fake it's only her problem.

Such as?

>Hillary Clinton is the Legitimate President-Elect

yeah she couldn't pull any states without fraud, she deserves what she failed to steal

brilliant

next up secretary of the treasury Bernie Madoff

So Huffpo turned into Buzzfeed?

>Soros Spends Over $48 Million Funding Media Organizations -

don't worry for him he was spending your tax money

>The people side with Trump
No, Trump rigged the election. If you discount his rigged votes, Hillary would've won by 5 million votes.

rollingstone.com/politics/features/the-gops-stealth-war-against-voters-w435890

I love this line.
>MOM: If we read the RNC emails they wouldn't be any better and they'd be saying the same about Trump.
>ME: They were saying the same things about Trump publicly the entire time, especially prior to the RNC.
>MOM: Yes but they would have been saying them privately, too, which proves how bad he is.
I don't usually voice my disagreements with my mother's politics but it's been really difficult with the retard-tier coverage of this shit on CNN and MSNBC. At least Fox ignores it, for the most part, which is still concerning because I would like someone to at least report the truth about what happened (i.e. someone trolling in the name of Trump trolled a bunch of people and Podesta had worse opsec than Ghoul, which made him an easy and obvious target for any number of foreign and domestic hackers that have not yet been conclusively shown to have been exclusively Russian).
>tfw your job doesn't pay enough for you to afford rent in Massachusetts but your only qualification is a B.A.

Nothing to see here folks, just the Left trying to fool themselves once again.

>election where everyone in the country had made their mind up close to two years ago
>THESE RUSSIAN HACKED EMAILS SWUNG THE ELECTION

Nobody was on the fence in this election. Nobody changed their mind, and certainly not over the content of those emails.

She got the most votes and deserved
to be President

Anyway here's Martin Shrekli getting hit in the face with dog shit

>she'll never be president and she'll probably die sad and powerless because Slick Billy divorces her.

intelligence agencies will have to take her down long before that happens, you know they have to kill her now before she starts squacking,

KEK

I thought the election was impossible to rig... Obama said so himself.

>Nobody changed their mind, and certainly not over the content of those emails.

the emails changed a lot of people's minds about even considering her ability to properly run a business let alone our country, she had a terrible image from day one, she was running a 1988 campaign in 2016

>WE CANT HAS DESE VOTAH ID LAWZ, DEY BE RAYCIS

>HOL UP NAW WES GOTTA RECOUNT DA WHOLE ELECSHUNS CUZ DERE MIGHT BE FRAUDS
>IF ONLY WES HADS SUM KINDA SYSTEM TA MAKE SHURE PEOPLE WUZ WHO DEY SAY DEY WUZ
>LIKE SOME KINDA IDENNIFIKASHUN.

Jew York and Cali secede, when?

Votes from cattle and illegals do not count.

>Trump rigged the election.

so Trump unfairly rigged the election by convincing too many people to vote for him?

how the fuck do we know Russians didn't decide the outcome of every past election the last 50 years?

Inform yourselves before you Shrek yourselves.

stallman.org/republican-election-rigging.html

Go fuck yourself.

>Votes from cattle and illegals do not count.

the dead cannot vote, non citizens cannot vote, felons cannot vote

Virginia was carried over the top for Hillary by votes from felons, I think Virginia needs a recount

Nice argument. Very rational, logical and well thought-out. You have changed my mind.

>the US election is a popularity contest
But that's not the rules of the game.

If they aren't the rules of the game then they're Unconstitutional and an Unconstitutionally elected President is null and void. So you're actually undermining the process and by extension the Rule of Law.

Just because you personally didn't like the result doesn't mean you have to throw a tantrum and screw the entire system up for the next generations who will grow up knowing that you are ENTITLED to throw a tantrum if you don't like the result.

That is what is at stake.

yeah like democrats never rigged elections? like the corrupt city boss model no longer exists? go fuck yourself

whats good for the goose is good for the gander

Not an argument.

It's always been Buzzfeed-tier clickbait trash. Where have you been?

That the same Clinton that rigged the primaries?

Sucks when the boot's on the other foot huh you colossal faggot.

It is an argument though.

Nice fake news.

>All power originates from the people
All power originates from God, actually, but if you read my post you'd realize that I acknowledge this as a central part of my thesis, you goddamn Jew.

>DONALD TRUMP MUST ACCEPT THE OUTCOME OF THE ELECTION

>FUCK THE OUTCOME OF THE ELECTION, HILLARY IS MY PRESIDENT EVEN THOUGH SHE LOST

fake news

According to Huffpaint it is her right.

And none of them in the states that count. Hillary really should've read the rulebook before playing this game, went after completely the wrong people

Thank you.
I put just as much effort into it as Hillary did her campaign.

HOLY SHIT TRUMP IS FINISHED. HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER???

Couldn't they literally be sued for slander?

>Its still not too late for Jeb!

It isn't though. Trump won the country, Clinton wine New York and California. I know it's hard, but she was a shitty candidate and you're a shitty person for supporting her.

Too bad she didnt suck Putins dick or maybe she would have won. I count this election with an asterisk no doubt.

>Regressives literally scooping dog shit off the sidewalk and playing with it

wew

What a time to be alive.