Britfags, do you regret you voted for Brexit?

Britfags, do you regret you voted for Brexit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bajnt0iWvqs
youtube.com/watch?v=dUhuv_QFYCA&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying anyone on here votes or leaves their house

They don't

RUSSIAN HACKERS TRICKED ME

WHAT HAVE I DONE

THEY TOLD ME "SOVEREIGNTY" AND "DEMOCRACY" WERE BRITISH VALUES

This, any there merkelbros who got tricked by Russia?

Same here.

I was directly hacked, it was terrible.

No. Trump has our back.

Nope.

Do you regret voting for Merkel to destroy your nation?

No. I expected far worse in the form of short term repercussions.

I'm mildly annoyed that we didn't get those short term repercussions.

no

No, it was the dankest thing i was ever apart of

Absolutely not.

Reminder: youtube.com/watch?v=Bajnt0iWvqs

Na mate.

>flag
Bugger off

Yes. I've really seen the error of my ways. Juncker is truly our greatest ally.

Why the fuck would I?

I am German and I donated 100 quid to VOTE LEAVE. The Brexit night was a highlight last year only rivaled by the Trump success night.

Brexit is the best thing that has happened to Europe and Britain since Prussia was BTFO by Napoleon in the War of the Fourth Coalition.

Im not, the highlight of my mornings is seeing what tenuous link the bbc have found for the day as to why brexit was bad.

If i have to give those cunts my money to spew propaganda they can at least have to work for it.

I've only grown more defiant of my vote desu. The only thing is a shame is that there are no doubt a lot of naive euro bros out there that think we left as a fuck you to Europe and not a fuck you to the EU and all the shit that comes with it. I never had any problem with any fellow Europeans coming here

Krautfags, do you regret playing hard ball with Brexit means all those BWM/Merc sales to a country with a high GDP will now have to be cancelled?

>people can't vote from abroad
Pull ya head out, m8.

hell no, my entire family voted to leave.

no of course not, is that what the lying press is saying. Only remoaners are butthurt and tried everything to sabotage it

I think Obama and Hilary both wanted to punish the UK for leaving. In terms of trade etc. Thank fuck Trump won.

Germany, the EU and Europe are the same thing, no matter how much you hate it. This goes to all Eurofags by the way, if you hate Germany so much there are four other continents for you to live on.

Yes

>If i have to give those cunts my money to spew propaganda they can at least have to work for it.
You actually pay the BBC license fee? I don't. I don't watch them either. I cut those commies out of my life.

>funding this
youtube.com/watch?v=dUhuv_QFYCA&t=1s
Top goy.

I'd rather go down on a sinking ship than abandon my country. Just a shame that no matter where Germany chooses to sit on the political spectrum, you choose to destroy Europe every time.

Fucking scum

I didn't because I'm not an impulsive moron who only voted out so I could shitpost on a bhutanese knitting forum.

No, because the German butthurt more than makes up for all the uncertainty.

Fuck no.

I went outside just for that.

>gibmoney

no, because the thing we have exited from, won't exist in 5 years anyway

Le Pen will get elected this year. she will have France out the EU by 2020. then it's all over.

I'll never regret causing so much salt and tears. I do regret not putting money on it though.

>Could be Scrooge McDucking it right now if I had bothered to bet for both Brexit and Trump

Greatest mistake

I'll miss you so much guys ;-;

I'm welding a mobile phone to my microwave right now.

God no, at this stage we had no other choice.

Best night of my political life

Fucking kek

El Psy Brexit

Yes. I cannot understand why Leavers thought it was a good idea. Most of the things they blame on the EU aren't anything to do with it. Look at the refugee policy, that was GERMANY's policy, not the EUs. Britain didn't have take in any refugees at all, the 20,000 we agreed were off our own backs.

Those damn Russians, they hacked the democracy!

I want to see the system burn.

Postal vote la

If we voted again it would be 60-40 in favour of leaving.

Thanks germany

This, are we agents of chaos or not

No, my life is on an upwards trend though so maybe I am just biased.

I voted and leave my house every day for work or voluntary work.

>Britfags, do you regret you voted for Brexit?