Fedora invasion on Sup Forums

This shit is getting out of hands. janitors aren't doing anything about it. Fedoras from reddit are shilling here 24/7 with their garbage, making anti-christian and pro-faggotry threads and shilling atheism and faggotry in every other thread. Why is this allowed? Since fucking when Sup Forums turned into fucking tipping-central? Is it just temporary influx of truptards from reddit or is it place completly gone?

Other urls found in this thread:

usccb.org/bible/mark/13:32
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>REEEEEEEEEE

I haven't seen any anti-christian threads in a long time. But anti-atheist threads are on the rise. Stop with this divide and conquer.

>atheist complaying about divide and counquer
You faggots are ones who do the dividing.

How? Is it me who created this thread?

It's you faggots who are shitting up every other thread with your bullshit. Fuck off back to r/atheism, you don't belong here.

But of course faggots like you prabobly prefer Sup Forums turning into cesspool of faggotry.

I don't even have a reddit account or ever visited r/atheism. The reason why I'm not religious is that I don't care about that bullshit. I'm not shitting up every thread, I'm shitting up this particuliar thread, because it's nothing more than just one huge shitpost. I belong here as much as you do. I have nothing against christians as long as they don't go into autistic rage and shitpost on /pol. That's what you are doing right now.

>people are realizing that LARPing to ancient middle eastern folk tales is silly
>I won't stand for this

>leader of church kisses feet and says muslim invasion is a good thing
>normie christians in general are extremely open to immigration and see it as their christian duty to help the poor refugees
>literally Jewish in origin
Christianity is shit and every redpilled Sup Forumsack should be against it.

>I belong here as much as you do.
No you fucking don't. Atheism is contradictory with Christian morality and european values. You belong and in this bord nor in the western world as a whole less than muslims do.

How is atheism contradictory with europen values? I would like you to explain that one.

Sup Forums already is a cesspool of repressed faggotry. Easily 80% of the pol-tards here suppress sexual thoughts about men every day. The white nationalism thing is just a front. You'd be surprised how many here think about a man's sweaty ass every day. I am sure you have, too. Admit it.

>Implying cathocucks are christians

Europe was fucking BUILT on Christianity you feddora tipping retard. You can't have one without the other.

This board doesn't belong to you

Yes, it was. But apart from the belief in higher power, why should my moral values be different to yours?

Without God you can't have any morals you diopshit. That's why.

It sure doesn't belong to you, faggot.

Lol reeeeeeeeeee

*removes cross from church because it might offend muslims*

It's the Polish guy from a thread I left just spent an hour arguing with a Panama guy and either got btfo or just mad so he made this thread. Even used the same picture as in.

Sage

Thats just stupid. Morals have nothing to do with the belief in god. Are you saying that the fear of divine punishment is the only thing that makes you moral?

I would say Europe owes far more to the Greeks and Romans than some failed apocalyptic prophet from Judea.

>muh romans
I bet you do.

This is not a Christian board, retard. Just because someone isn't a Christ-cuck doesn't mean they are "anti-west".

As glad as I am trump won, there's actually been an influx of idiots like you who are turning this into an autistic larping echo-chamber.

Atheism is behind fall of the west we see. You must be retarded to not see it.

>wah stop having different opinions

Where's the sky ocean Christcuck?

>too dumb to understand a metaphore

it's not even an influx, it's like one or two fags with a VPN who make cookie cutter bait posts, change their id and make another over and over. They probably make 20+ threads an hour? That's all it takes to derail this board because nobody makes threads. All the new fags eat up the bait and you'll see these bullshit threads with 1 post by OP getting hundreds of replies.

>Atheism is behind fall of the west we see
A hahahahaha hahaha ok there, buddy.
It must be the Atheists who propped up terrible candidates for the presidency on both sides, passed Terrible economic policies, waged all of the current day wars, and who are constantly advocating that no one but them have all of the rights ,money, and land.
Totally not the religious.

Czech Republic is the most atheist country in Europe. We are 99% white and don't accept any refugees. Our values are centered around our culture and family. You still owe me an answer to this. Is it not you yourself who should be responsible for his morals?

Sup Forums was an anarcho-capitalist athiest board long before you authoritarian dead kike worshippers showed up. You're the online version of rapefugees.

>le hat joke
You sure showed me. I can't care less about your ad hominem fallacies as I've never wore a fedora in my life.

Sup Forums is am atheist board

This is why Sup Forums sucks now.

>IT'S A METAPHOR
funny how everything in the Bible is literally true at face value until it's disproven, then it's a metaphor.

Cultural Marxism is what's holding the West back. Atheism is an effect of it because of obvious reasons.

To think that there aren't plenty of morally sound atheists/agnostics make you come off even more retarded.

Believing in traditional values/nuclear family =/= believing in Christian values.

Atheism =/= anti religion.

Cultural Marxism is the enemy.

>thinks Sup Forums was ancap

I'm going to go ahead and assume you showed up here around 3 years ago?

Going back further the Atheistand agnostic population would of actually gone up.

All these Sup Forums is a le christian board and Christ chan/mike the Autist christian posters have moved in the last few years bringing in flat earth believers, and civic nationalists

Atheism is behind cultural marxism.

The reason why /pol sucks is because of shitposting hypocrites like you. You posted a picture which represents your imaginary average atheist with a caption which says "As an atheist, why should I tolerate all the many different religious views that people subscribe to..." It's you who created this thread just because of his intolerance of others.

Fuck you faggots and your sliding. We already know about antifafags and /lgbt/ trying to slide Sup Forums, and its fucking obnoxious. Its a damn shame faggots don't get beat anymore.

You are either retarded or baiting. Its so hard to tell with you christ-cucks. You should just leave the board because you don't provide humor or discussion.

I'm not here to humor you dipshit.

Go jerk off to anime, aspy.

>Without God you can't have any morals you diopshit. That's why.
thats gotta be bait,but whatever, our morals are taught to us by our parents and surroundings, hence why muslims are all loud, obnoxious, thieving, child raping retards, just like niggers, its just a coincidence that their book says that too...

So you see everyone, it is Christianity which is contradictory to good European values.
Pagan Rome built Europe, you're speaking with pagan letters, in a pagan language, living in a pagan republic.

Only the Renaissance got you out of the Christian Dark Ages where Christians were shitting up Europe with their Middle Eastern superstitions.

Ahh once upon a time, people understood fairytales are best left to rest.

No, the end goal of Cultural Marxism is to influence Christianity and Atheism so much, so that when we ultimately have another world war we get tired of both of them so we turn to Satanism, I have no problem with Atheism, so long as that we keep certain values in society.

>I want free speech only when it suits me
I hate faggotry as much as the next guy, and while I am atheist those threads can fuck off, but mods can't really do anything about it without turning into idea police. Just hide and filter.

pagan rome fell while christianity survived. But sure i bet it's christians fault.

The Church built Europe

Sup Forums is a Christian board.

Read the thread. As a christian, do you feel comfortable being represented by OP?

>I want free speech
No i fucking don't. Without "free" speach we wouldn't be in shithouse we are now.

>But sure i bet it's christians fault.
It is. Theodosius destroyed the pagan temples, revoked republican law, and implemented feudalism.

Justinian shut down all the remaining schools of philosophy.

Christianity was weaponized Judaism, and by the time it got through Rome, there was nothing left but ruins.
Christians didn't even care to preserve their ancient heritage.
It was Marxism and Cultural Revolution in different clothes.

DAILY REMINDER THAT CHRISTIANITY IS A MADE UP RELIGION FOUNDED BY SKYPES IN ROMAN EMPIRE AND DOES NOT REFLECT THE ACTUAL TEACHINGS OF JESUS

Thank you

Gas yourself, you are a waste of space.

>romans only contribution was a statue of goats fucking
yeah no
fuck you poland

>Theodosius destroyed the pagan temples, revoked republican law, and implemented feudalism.
>Justinian shut down all the remaining schools of philosophy.
And this is bad how exacly?

>christcucks
>not a cesspool of sexually repressed faggots who diddle little boys

I agree but
>Jesus
>Real

Sup Forums is a place for politically incorrect discussion. It's not a christian safe-space or a heterosexual safe space.

Instead of crying, try defending your positions.

>And this is bad how exacly?
Do you live in a feudal theocracy?

Would you go to a still standing Roman pagan temple today and knock it over?

Christians literally destroyed all of what made classical civilization great... for Judaism.

>tips fedora

funny how everything in atheism is true at face value until its disproven, then its a theory - particularly if its an old lie, myth, or heresy that never held much water anyways.

He was real but they hunted his disciples down for hundreds of years and corrupted all his teachings

In Cappadocia, Turkey there are underground cities where they hid from the romans

>m'lady

What did you expect from Sup Forums? A logical discussion?

Keep worshiping a dead kike on a spike while denying his teachings despite claiming to follow them, cuck. I'm sure believing that god was lying to you until the appearance of christ doesn't make you a degenerate heathen worthy of nothing short of the death penalty. You are totally not doing the exact thing god warned you to never do: worshiping an idol and believing a false prophet.

>everything in atheism
What is that supposed to mean? Explain yourself, leaf.

>how everything in atheism is true at face value
Atheism isn't a religion. It's not believing in a deity.

Basic logic as well says that human imaginings are not true until proven. You can invent a deity right now, and believe it exists. That doesn't mean it actually does.

Discussion is what has kept me here for all those years. But from this thread? No.

Religion is cancer and everyone on Sup Forums is pretending to like it because muh traditional values

You'd have to be a retard to actually believe that it's anything but a meme

lynch all faggots and niggers

>janitors aren't doing anything about it.
no fucking shit you cocksucker, janitors are here to get rid of blatantly illegal shit and look at what's reported, being a fedoralord isn't against the rules and isn't illegal, so you misreported (in which case you should get banned) or are just wailing that you have to see shit you don't want to, meaning you're a fucking newfag because the hide button exists.

>everyone on Sup Forums is pretending
They have to keep pretending to be persecuted by the 'evil unbelievers' even as they rule the world.

Religions cause 'moral degeneracy', then they blame it on unbelievers.

>2017
>being a christcuck

I just want the fucking plebbitors to leave already. They really do ruin everything. They are the most annoying kind of normies. I fucking hate their guts.

Atheists are the vegans of religion.
>They do without a certain optional thing, and believe this gives them mental/moral superiority over those who don't
>They can't go five minutes without telling someone they do without this thing
>They try cramming the ideology of doing without this thing down the throats of everyone they meet
>Cannot conclusively say for sure that doing without this thing is beneficial, but will say they can, anyway
>Nobody on earth cares that they do without this thing
>Love the smell of their own farts
Did I miss anything here?

They are right though. Jesus was a failed apocalyptic prophet, as documented in your Bible.

Mark 13:30 (Jesus, after describing his second coming and the end of the world)
>"Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened."

Matthew 16:28 (similar context)
>“Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.”

>Jesus predicts his second coming will occur within the lifetime of his disciples
>2000 years later
>woops

You can go ahead and tip your fedora now, former christians.

Until 1 or 2 years ago, pol was solidly atheist basically since it was invented

>>They do without a certain optional thing, and believe this gives them mental/moral superiority over those who don't
Wait a moment there. That's Christians.
Christian virtues.

>They try cramming the ideology of doing without this thing down the throats of everyone they meet
Literally Christians.

>Cannot conclusively say for sure that doing without this thing is beneficial, but will say they can, anyway
>Nobody on earth cares that they do without this thing
All Christians.

Wow, are you an atheist man? I didn't expect such a harsh criticism of Christian asceticism and proselytizing out of you.

What, like NatSocs who shill for Trump, alt-right figures and Christianity 24/7?

natsoc doesn't have to be Christian. Himmler had some serious pagan/occult shit going on

Doesn't have to be, but most NatSocs are.

>God hates fags in the background
>However holding a Crucifix, whereas Westboro Baptist church is Protestant (albeit a scam to sue people that may attack them due to their (((activism)))
>Looks shopped in
>Large nose, beady eyes, large lips, and lack of visible philtrum

The only thing you forgot is actually using your brain.

>believe this gives them mental/moral superiority over those who don't
Does not apply to me. It's OP and people like you who believe christianity gives them mental/moral superiority.

I haven't told anyone irl unless religion is a theme of a discussion. I'm only here because of how retarded this thread is.

Doesn't apply to me. Isn't it people like you and OP who are currently shoving christianity down the throats of everyone on /pol?

>Cannot conclusively say for sure that doing without this thing is beneficial
Can you?

>Love the smell of their own farts
Your autism is showing.

You're lying by omission there, but nice try. If you'd have bothered to detail the previous 29 verses before Mark 13:30, it would be clear that His disciples had asked Him what the signs of the end-times would be. For those of you who don't care to take things at face value, here's the whole story:
usccb.org/bible/mark/13:32
Pay particular attention to verse 10:
>10. But the gospel must first be preached to all nations.

>t. I don't know shit about christ

Modern christianity sects are cancerous there is no denying that but actual christianity is a good alpha religion.
The idea that Jesus Christ, son of god came down to earth merely to spread the message of be nice to each other is heresy.
Jesus Christ was not a hippie despite what new age cuck christians will till you. Many christians today for example believe that its okay to be gay when it is clearly not according to the bible.
There are times where jesus became violent.

Not even remotely an argument. Hit a little too close to home for you?

>bible is right
>it clearly says so
religion, not even once

faggot

fuck off newfag.
>Muh roan paul

I'm natsoc but a Atheist however I'm culturally Christian with maybe a dab of pagan culture. But yes there are plenty of Christian spammers and Atheist spammers and even more paid shills trying to disrupt our bastion of discussion. Our board is something like 50% natsoc/fascist with the other 50% being mostly libertarian with special snowflake governments

Threads like this don't do much and just show Shills which tactic is working

>Hit a little too close to home for you?
I should be asking you that. Since I have empirical evidence of Christians doing everything you've listed. Even on Sup Forums.

You just want to deny the right of other people to preach their beliefs.

>Sperglord, the thread

The sad truth is only newfags call others newfags. It usually takes years for them to realise so take your time.

>superiority
Yeah, because I came in here talking about how I'm better than atheists because I'm Christian -- oh wait, I never said I was Christian. Odd how you decide to single them out like that, though. It's like you have some prior hangup with them, or something.

>only here for the retardation
That's a nice way of saying "I came because I thought the debate would be easy."

>cramming
Not Christian. Never mentioned Christianity at all in that post. You're making shit up. I thought you guys didn't like people who did that?

>Can you?
It's helped plenty of people turn their lives around. They've beaten drug/alcohol addiction with it, held onto successful marriages with religion as a basis, etc. So yeah, I can.

>Love the smell of their own farts.
I'll stop saying it when it's not true.