Putin Sees 'Maidan-Style' Attempts in US to Delegitimize Trump

>Russian President Vladimir Putin said that he sees attempts in the United States to "delegitimize" US President-elect Donald Trump using "Maidan-style" methods previously used in Ukraine.

>He also said that reports of alleged Russian dossier on Trump are fake as "our security services do not chase every US billionaire."

>Those who ordered the dossier on the US president-elect are "worse than prostitutes," Putin said.

Other urls found in this thread:

tass.ru/politika/3947961
twitter.com/DisruptJ20/
youtube.com/watch?v=z0HA-vHpVt8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He should know, he is the mastermind behind both counts.

fuck this asshole.. he is as evil as they get.

Oh course Jewtin would say this. Him and his gangster buddies run the Trump sideshow.

>tfw putin made it look like the cia made it look like putin was behind it all
you were playing 4d chess while putin was playing polydimensional hopscotch with your election

gg

Considering that the hacks were undertaken to delegitimize any president, Putin is just trolling now

>$0.02 has been deposited in your PayPal account. Keep correcting the record!

sauce?

Putin's just having a laugh at the absolute shitshow the US has turned into.

>using CTR in the current year

Nice try PTR

>making the board borderline unusable is totally going to sway people to my political positions instead of removing any incentive to have real discussions about politics, pushing people further to the right while removing incentives for them to even bother defending their positions

I chuckled

LITERALLY PLAYING 89D CHESS

Russia is a nation of peace.

Until dems find genuine prove (not manufactured "facts" and consent among intelligence communities) they will look like the worst idiotic shit smearing morons.

CTR was never shut down you retard, their funding has in fact been increased.

We serbian tier indoctrination now

Only digging your grave deeper.

>Assad's actions

I'd probably laugh in the persons face too.

When will the tanks arrive in Washington?

30 minutes.

Putin is a true puppetmaster

Why are US shills such hypocrites?

Except Putin is right

When are you going to post the manlet putin shops?

Yes keep on gas lighting, Soros shill. Those Alinsky tactics really really work here!

Putin knows how to Propaganda. I'm always impressed how well he plays his cards.
By warning of "Maidan-like" methods he recalls the narrative that the Maidan was a CIA and EU inflicted putsch into public memory and at the same time keeps the fire of ideological division in the US burning. He can do that since Trump has positioned himself in opposition to many CIA allegations and the campaign was rife with allegations from undue influence from US agencies.

Did he really say prostitutes or is the presse lugen again?

You guys really need to watch Oliver Stone's Ukraine on Fire. It's a really good explanation of how (((they))) PsyOp and pozz people to become revolutionary SJWs.
Unfortunately they (((shut it down))) so on jewtube you can only find it dubbed while the original english is unavailable. Gotta find torrents or something. Oliver Stone caught a ridiculous amount of shit for pointing out the evidence of how John McCain and Joe Biden financed and propagated the uprising. The video is pure redpilling about how a natsoc movement can be used by (((them))) completely against its own interests.

He literally said prostitutes.

Maiden was Soros, you retard.

Its just marxism in general...the whole ideology is hypocritical.

WOW I CANT BELIEVE HE MADE THAT FACE THIS PERSON IS DEFINITELY GIVING ME THE FULL STORY FUCK PUTIN

He's actually right the absolute maidan.

I wonder how that user that made the file feels. Is he shutting the bed?

>"Prostitution is a serious, ugly social phenomenon, after all young women do it partly because they cannot earn a decent living in any other way, so society and state share the blame. But people who order such fakes (referring to supposed compromising materials against Trump, involving among other things his supposed relations with prostitutes) which are now being spread about the elected president of the US, people who order and spread them are worse than prostitutes. "

"I am not personally acquainted with Mr.Trump, we never met, I do not know what actions he will take on the international arena, so I have no reason to attack or defend him. We won't even contact the Nobel commitee and ask to award him a Prize in Mathematics, Physics or any other subject."
tass.ru/politika/3947961
tass.ru/politika/3947961

>Putin sees Maidan attempts in the US
So does anyone else who was paying attention.
Nobody remembers 2015's American Spring, or last year's Purple Revolution plots.
They will definitely try their hand at a colour revolution in the US to regain control, they are that desperate.

>tfw russians will assasinate trump just so they could fan a civil war in america and have the troops around their borders called back home

4 Million immigrants in russia is nothing.

Im literally s-s-s-shaking

I love how based Putin always acts.

It's far from nothing, it's pretty substantial, but that being said it's still very different from the European situation

Because those migrants are temporary, nobody has any intention to legalize them, and nobody changes their way of life because of them while the migrants are expected to know Russian, be familiar with Russian culture, etc.

The next steps are to start peaceful protests and get them into an altercation with police. Then you have a martyr to parade around as a victim of Trump's fascism.
It's insane that they would think to do it in the US though, any nation that undergoes a color revolution suffers massively economically and politically. It would be even more violent, costly and chaotic in the US. Euromaidan cost the US itself over 10 billion US to fund and took the lives of tens of thousands of people. And that's in an already weak and unstable shithole, not in the most powerful nation on earth.
They are risking the toppling of their own empire just to try and conquer it back.

Yeah, the CIA has been trying to de-legitimize Trump because he's the first president since, like, Carter who isn't the CIA's bitchboy.

Reagan? Senile actor the CIA hired, the CIA made him president by prolonging that Iran Hostage thing to keep shitting on Carter's face.
Bush? CIA Director.
Clinton? play ball with the globalists.
Dubbya? See Bush.
Obama? CIA agent's son that the CIA installed over Hillary, since they apparently judged the Cool Black Guy could get more shit done than the mean old grandma (it's not coincidence Obama has been caught spying on everybody, everywhere, repeatedly, and has done more to pursue and crack down on whistleblowers).

Hope Trump empowers the FBI to finally go after Soros so they can finally pin something on him and get that old warmongering nazi jew into a jail cell. All the shit CIA pulls is for their profit of their globalist bosses, like Soros.

yes but where is the proofs

Is the Nobel prize thing a dig at Obama's peace prize? who ordered his peace prize anyway is was so fucking stupid..

twitter.com/DisruptJ20/

"I am not personally acquainted with Mr.Trump, we never met, I do not know what actions he will take on the international arena, so I have no reason to attack or defend him. We won't even contact the Nobel commitee and ask to award him a Prize in Mathematics, Physics or any other subject."

Nice last dig at Obongo's Nobel (((Peace))) Prize

It was pretty funny. Even the biggest libtards were confused as to why he got it. He hadn't done anything at all yet

Word of friendly advice, watch out for "unidentified snipers", they tend to start killing "peaceful protesters" as soon as it looks like some peaceful solution might be reached.

Is the version with ukrainian audio and eng subs the correct one?

Wasn't it explicitly stated that he got it as motivation to live up to it? I mean look how much peace he spread in his time.

I wonder if Trump will be able to declassify the information about who killed Kennedy and use that to put all the rogue agencies in their place.

What if Trump is behind it all? What if Trump made it look like the CIA tried to make it look like Russia had influence over Trump? What if he did this in order to both politically facilitate his eventual cleaning up of the CIA and, most importantly, to get the public seriously considering the idea (false in this case) that a foreign nation could indeed have a degree of control over U.S. affairs. What if Trump set this entire episode in motion in order to have the political power to finally call out Israel and its lobbies, and to remove the obvious and harmful Jewish/Israeli influence over our politics?

Now this is 183D chess.

This guy will impregnate Trump and entire burgerland.

He actually acts and talks like a girl all the time.

fuck you JIDF

It works too. The versions are the same, you just need to find one in a language you'd understand and all the english ones get pulled.

>Here's your reward no go earn it
Nobody fell for it. It just made Nobel peace prizes look like a joke

I'm serious. The oooh I'm so sneaky Imma gonna fool you and you can't do nothing biiiiatch... he's a diva.

He really said the persons who make and fabricate fake news against president elected Trump are worse than prostitutes.

>trying to sponsor a color revolution in the USA

"Hi I'm George Soros and welcome to Jackass"

you didn't know the US quietly passed an anti propaganda propaganda bill to fund things like CTR¿ it happened in mid dec

You skipped the best part

>Poccийcкий лидep oпpoвepг pacпpocтpaняющиecя в CШA cвeдeния o якoбы имeвшeм мecтo в Mocквe oбщeнии Tpaмпa c дeвyшкaми лeгкoгo пoвeдeния. "Tpaмп пpиeхaл и тyт жe пoбeжaл вcтpeчaтьcя c мocкoвcкими пpocтитyткaми", - пpивeл пpимep "кoмпpoмaтa" нa Tpaмпa Пyтин. "Этo чeлoвeк, вo- пepвых, взpocлый, a вo-втopых, чeлoвeк, кoтopый мнoгиe гoды зaнимaлcя opгaнизaциeй кoнкypcoв кpacoты, oбщaлcя c caмыми кpacивыми жeнщинaми миpa. Знaeтe, я c тpyдoм мoгy ceбe тaкoe пpeдcтaвить, чтo oн (Tpaмп) пoбeжaл в oтeль вcтpeчaтьcя c нaшими дeвyшкaми c пoнижeннoй coциaльнoй oтвeтcтвeннocтью", - пpизнaлcя пpeзидeнт PФ. И дoбaвил пoд cмeх жypнaлиcтoв: "Хoтя oни y нac caмыe лyчшиe в миpe, бeзycлoвнo"

>Putin secretly funds an illegal coup against his own ally, the pro-Russia Ukrainian leader
Really makes you think.

Kek

What's maiden style mean?

>We won't even contact the Nobel commitee and ask to award him a Prize in Mathematics, Physics or any other subject.

savage as fuck

It means violently taking over the government whilst playing the victim

I voted for the man but this is just mental gymnastics lol, he's a Putin puppet and that's it.

>What's maiden style mean?

Unidentified snipers fragging leftists that gain moral high ground against evil dictator.

What would really be funny is if he winds up as both a Putin puppet and the greatest president the U.S. has ever had. Strange times.

How do we get rid of CNN?

>victims of the actions of assad
assad's victims were supporters of ISIS/ISIL. this is a good thing worth smiling about.

I am a Russian Intellectual spreading peace in Mexico. I can vouch for my comrade in Russia.

Russia IS a a nation of peace unlike the countries of the Muslim Union and that dastardly hat of murrica.

I have to respect legitimate principled leftists not sellouts like Bernie "I own three houses but the 1% are the reason for your problems!" Sandazz.

This guy is the mastermind of bloodless coups. He had his hand up Viktor Yanukovych ass long before they decided to throw that puppet out. When they chucked him out they found correspondence between Russian officials and Yanukovych, hundreds if not thousands of documents in his Ukraine mansion. He literally invited the Russian military into his country to oppress his opponents.

Putin is right can't believe I didn't see it
I thought they wouldn't have to do it in the west

Stop russophobia you russophobic bigots

youtube.com/watch?v=z0HA-vHpVt8

>tfw people protesting trump inauguration used to defend adult child sex back in 1998 mailing lists

Best timeline?

Everyone keep calm. Putin is here to help.

Sure, Why shouldn't we love a country whose politicians campaign tactics are to set up their opponents and damage their reputation. A country whose leaders put you in jail if you make a meme about Putin or a joke about him on Facebook. A country whose leaders seek to have those who disagree with them killed with radioactive material from an RBMK reactor, even killing them on western soil.

What's not to love?

Thanks for the updates from the motherland, my RussianEmbassyUK autistic faggot, now back to posting dank memes on Twitter.

pretty sure it's Soros behind both, but nice try schlomo!

Underrated

>Obama? CIA agent's son

I keep seeing this meme without any backing facts. It's not that I don't believe it, but I want more information.

Except for the names beginning halfway, I thought you were talking Obama and Clinton.

Trying creating antisemite memes publicly in (((America )))

>worse than prostitutes

>Civil war breaks out in US
>Russian warships come to the rescue of the nationalists
>[Hans Zimmer score intensifies]

prepare your women for liberation

I will kill every russian solider i see on US soil. russians belong in russia.

Better a Russian than a nigger.

Why?
>Its just marxism in general...the whole ideology is hypocritical.
because this

>>Putin sees Maidan attempts in the US
>So does anyone else who was paying attention.
>Nobody remembers 2015's American Spring, or last year's Purple Revolution plots.
>They will definitely try their hand at a colour revolution in the US to regain control, they are that desperate.
Soros

I can't find it my mane. No torrents available :(

Sometime early last fall, John Dean says he began having nightmares about a Trump presidency. He would wake in the middle of the night, agitated and alarmed, struggling to calm his nerves. “I’m not somebody who remembers the details of dreams,” he told me in a recent phone call from his home in Los Angeles. “I just know that they were so bad that I’d force myself awake and out of bed just to get away from them.”

Link ? fuck ukrainian audio though :(