The phone call that saved Paris

The phone call that saved Paris.

What did he say, pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He said "sage n hide"

anti-bog posters are probably the worst thing about Sup Forums

"Hob nob, give me bog"

reddit.com/r/the_bogdanoff

post bog material here, we will wake the people up!

>"FUKKK SDRUMPFT AND FUKKK BRITE GEOPLE"

Wtf is this meme about anyway? Everytime I ask I get some shit pasta about roshchilds. I can't find on knowyourmeme, please help. I hate not understanding what this abomination did to be memed by Sup Forums

meme?
dude, get woke.

Scientists pointed a telescopic array to the beginnings of our universe - the furthest point, the origin of the 'big bang'. They were able to detect an auditory transmission.

Here is what they heard: youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk

he said FUCK BOGTARDS AND SAGE THEIR SHITPOSTS

kys niggershit op

Come on man cut the trash just let me in on the meme. I'm long time polack just missed this one in particular.

you fucking idiot they own the rothschilds

Cut the trash, let me in on the me!me!

"stop this shit forced meme"

Can someone give me a quick rundown on them? The only thing I know is that the Bogdanoff twins are the only people in the world who control George Soros.

Somebody took time to make this.

They may or may not control the world, we have no evidence whatsover to prove it
Those who go all the against bogs are like euphoric atheists

you dont get it do you, Portuguese monkey?

this is the final redpill. he is the source of soros money, rothschilds and rockefeller money. they are the final bosses of globalism. this is a fairly recent and underground but massive redpill. first mentioned in the podesta emails.

You mean, you need some sort of... rundown of them?

Could I get a quick rundown on these two?

They don't control anything you guys just found their faces funny and started memeing them. But there's got to be some other angle to it please let me in! Or tell me what to put in knowyourmeme to read it

Post more bog pepes, I need to fill up my bogposting folder

Lizardfolk

>What did he say, pol?

"Shut it down."

>lolwut?

he said
>reply to this post or your mother dies tonight

oh fuck

(you)

I'm doing my part to BTFO the shills starting these shill threads.

They are some super smart scientists
One has phd in theoretical physics and the other a phd in mathematics

Replying for safety sake

>What did he say, pol?

"Hand over Cher, and nobody gets hurt"

Why can't the Bogs run for President in France? I'd vote for them.

>A FUCKING LEAF

Some rich quadroon Parisian twins that own a very large share of land and assets in France.

They're descendants of a French princess cheating on her husband and being blacked by a Jazz musician from the US. They're quadroons but seem to be business savage, however seem to have gone overboard with plastic surgery.

Photoshop bog onto left carl plz

>That feeling Igor yells at you for spreading the truth while Grichka just looks at you very angry

Photoshop this black hand to overlap bog's hand in the phone call that saved Europe image. Then label it the phone call that started multiculturalism

fuck you

fuck you leaf

Sadly you can only have one president, not two at the same time

You know you just fucked your life up

Bogdanoff here, stop asking questions. You won't like what you find.

Bogdanoff hit squad here. The person that was originally going to post this comment was pretending to be a Bogdanoff. He won't be posting any more. Let this be a lesson to you all.

>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>Strong ties to the French prime minister; evidence to suggest that they influence his every move, pushing for policies meant to weaken the nation's moral fabric so that they might rule over them without difficulty
>Belong to an ancient bloodline which has been associated with royalty and untold power
>Evidence which suggests that the Rothschilds are operating under their supervision
>Own DNA editing research facilities throughout the world
>Extensively funding NASA research regarding sustainable life on Mars
>Rumored to possess psychic abilities and are said to have IQs upwards of 200
>Largely believed to be in contact with alien life for
>Keep the electric car down so they can get their car based on string theory on the market
>Reptilians fear them
>Are working on several secret military projects

Here you go, fellow brother.

Ban all leafs

>Keep the electric car down so they can get their car based on string theory on the market
lol

>Leaf

OP is a faggot. Choke on a burger.

Why is this so funny? The human mind is truely a mystery.

is they guy on the right jeremy clarkson?

I thought they were the same entity but magically divided into 2 beings, eg: jesus and god

Who is this guys?

Is he related to Richard Spenser?

>What did he say, pol?
Double pepperoni, garlic bread and large coke.

shet

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

I like this better when they're baiting the alien with dianetics

If you don't bogpost, you'll never get the chance to return back to the singularity we all came from..

>Actually likes kikes
>Thinks Hitler did something wrong

The bogpill is the final pill that you either shoot up into your anus or in your arm

They say it will take you back to the singularity from which we are all derived from.. They say you will be truly enlightened from the vast amount of redpills and blackpills that you have swallowed there is light at the end of the tunnel

>My body is ready, are you ready to be bogged?

>Kike

You have already lost.. It is too late.

>Bogdabots

Always gets me.

They do not seek enlightenment.. Those who go against the bog are basically kikes themselves

Although kikes were all part of the plan the bogpill was the real test.. The test to see if you were smart enough to be with them or if you needed to be terminated

you are such degenerate newfags, leave Sup Forums faggots

canadians tongue my anus

one simple advice to all of you faggots, the more you complain about a thing the more it gets posted, shut the fuck up if you don't want this shit to become the new banana