Wut? Source: RT

Wut? Source: RT

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_September
boards.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hes not our guy anymore.

It's bullshit. These people who have the "secret" information blatantly abhor Trump, so why didn't they release the files before the election so that Hillary would triumph?

I suspect the CIA partially controls anonymous going back to when they were involved in the attempted iranian color revolution.

kek youranoncentral is the larper-in-chief of the twitter anonynomnoms.

You do realize that the word triumph has trump in it right?

Bull shit. They made threats during his campaign, and did nothing. They couldn't even knock out his website for two hours.

It's ifunny playing as hackers.

Anonymous is pussy shit. They go around with fedoras, DDOSing shitty websites, fucking each other in the ass, grow their closet weed.
Those bitches don't have real power.
The threat is empty.
Praise kek

so that people pay attention when they leak it, it's a common thing to do and doesn't discredit legitimacy.

Mr. Op here.. Maybe anarchy is the answer we seek. Im an american from Tennessee visiting brazil. With the increase of our police state and everyone increasing in violent and confrontational activity, looks like we would prefer to rip each other apart. I think I'm ok with this. Most civilizations last 200 years. We are past due.

Nice

Witnessed

Praise the frog god

Witnessed!

I've been on Sup Forums since 2006 but I never fully paid attention to anonymous over the years. When the fuck did they go from "malevolent people with computers looking to just fuck around and mess with people through hacking, or pranks" to "fucking losers who think they're hot shit who literally defend everything Sup Forums was against when they first started" I mean seriously what the fuck? The anonymous that started off would NEVER be a bunch of whiny faggots going wahhhhh trumps a meanie. Did everyone from the original thing just stop and it got adopted by faggot ass little kids who wanted to belong to a SEKRET CLUB?

"Anonymous" has had nothing to do with Sup Forums for years

This new version is a bunch of faggot edgelord liberals

The actual Sup Forums anonymous of the past never gave a shit about politics

Anonymous was always shit.

>Shitty state sponsored cia anonymous clone says shit.
XD

Larper in Chief best describes such clowns. In the article, the account calls for its followers to do the dirty work because the Larperoporators have already given us all the resources.. ass clown

>2017
>Still believing fake news

I know that but atleast back then they knew it and didn't pretend to be something they weren't

>they wanted Trump to win just to question his legitimacy as president
>not just avoid him being president to begin with
You're a retard, user.

Little boy cried wolf too many times. No one is listening anymore. Trump is immune to the consequences of controversy.

Haha everything is fake news! We are swimming in an ocean of disinformation and cuckery.

PRAISE KEK

You do know that that Anonymous is actually a mask for agencies right?
The real "anonymous" are gonna smear or invent dirt on Trump while the social mask hides them as "hacktivists" and "NGO"
I'm worried.

>Anonymous
But those that still raise that banner aren't they all Left Wing now?

Less than 5% actually know how to do damage. The rest are the kinds of people you see in desktop and homescreen threads on Sup Forums. They all have the mindset that installing and using linux means you are a computer god.

Ross Perot was the original trump. You kids have no idea how great he was.

You realize 'Anonymous' is run by feds and then has a bunch of script kiddie fedoras underneath them now right

Kek is with us

They've become a cringe organization. They're basically white noise at this point.

I pity the CIA intern that has to do the 'Anonymoose we r leeejun' LARP shit these days.

Well, it must have some credibility since its reported by RT rather than some libshit media.
Its not like they couldn't do some hacks if they wanted to...

lol

Rt does have direct relations to Julian and wikileaks. I'd be more inclined to believe it if it came from anyone else.. I just can't take anonymous seriously.

we r anonimoose
we r legion
specto patronum

Anyone that claims to be "le epic maskfacehackzorzXD" is teenage kid.

((( Anonymous ))) was a mistake

Well Wikileaks is 100% secure and trustworthy no?

lol that's the same bullshit we used to say about Sup Forums 10 years ago.

so far 10 years without a mistake nor fake news published

Nice praise him

Yfw a bunch of antifa 'anonymous' babbies get party vanned

Exactly, so it shouldn't be ignored.
Who knows whats going on, cant trust anyone anymore it seems.

>"We're gonna stop him with the incriminating information we should have used to stop him during the primaries and the election!"

Does "Anonymous" do anything other than DDoS'ing websites?

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks those desktop thread people are autistic as fuck.

>look how ugly and unintuitive my desktop is, guys!

I was in the original anonymous, it was just a bunch of dudes who would troll irc, ytmnd, spam gnaa/nazi ascii's around and do shit for the lulz; also fuck with scientology peeps. Then around the time when the occupy bs came out is when it got fully infiltrated and taken over by gov ops.

He speaks!

So you're saying you don't own one single fedora?

ofc not, the fedora shit came once reddit came along

They make clickbait videos with ads and ask for donations in twitter.

Literally jews.

They used to be cool, hell they used to be US. But now they are tainted and corrupted by the same forces and people that are destroying europe and USA.

Every time i think about what anonymous used to be and what it has become I feel sick in the deepest part of my soul.

Anonymous is probably the only MEME created by Sup Forums that has backfired this bad.

>a bunch of underage faggots on twitter is representative of all anons

F A K E N E W S

Anonmynous is clearly a CIA front. They have been pushing blatant lies and disinfo throughout the last year.

Yes, The Jews Now own that image.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_September

Comcast runs it

Like they declared war on ISIS :D They're a bunch of libshit shitbags riding on anons name. Should be gassed tbqh.

anonymous has been (((anonymous))) for quite a while now
this is just shit flinging

If they had any info they would have released it before the election.

You wouldn't have to discredit legitimacy if they leaked it in the first place and he would have never became president dipshit.

why are you visiting Brazil? is it for the 20 dollar jungle booty favela sluts?

>The real "anonymous" are gonna smear or invent dirt on Trump while the social mask hides them as "hacktivists" and "NGO"

Because that method totally worked before the final election date.

and aren't you worried someone will murder you? or are you in a southern city?

What should I do knowing the identityof one of these ultralib user founders? The guy was my roommate in college and I went and saw v for vendetta with him in the fucking theater. It's ducked up how it turned into what it is now, back then he flew a black anarchist flag out the window, refused to pay for car insurance, and coded while playing bzflag all fucking day. The dude is a complete cs major stereotype who was incredibly talented and ended up in the basement coding for an investment bank. Anonfags not giving up the lib b.s. is irritating af.

it's not the CIA, it's the FBI.
Remember lulzsec you fucking upside down faggot?
This is why unless you're already in a group or are really close with some friends, nobody is willing to take the risk to run an operation.
I've never heard of this Anonymous account that's being used which tells me it's likely a peon and not any actual legion anons with info

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/107519743#bottom

Anonymous literally means it's anybody's organisation..including Mossad..CIA..disinformation agents..bullshit artists..larpers..piss takers..etc etc etc

It has absolutely no credibility and I do not know why anyone with half a Brian would ever have considered "them" valid in the first place

Most of the movement before Occupy was anarchist

Once upon a time, the CIA were our allies, if you were around for that

The FBI were just some closet boogeyman at the back of everyone's mind
Then came the betrayal. And the mass arrests and executions.

I miss the good old days.

I'll never forgive these fucks for destroying anonymous with their pathetic attempt of occupywallstreet. Libshits and plebbit hijacked something that was once beautiful.

Like the CIA and FBI would piss their time away with anonymous they are just a bunch of fags now.

Yup, and there's not a problem with that aside from it being obnoxious. But he's went full Castro since then. The original user are really interesting people online, who had too much time on their hands. For this particular guy he became semi wealthy but still a wizard with bad teeth and it made him go from lulz to ultra lib activist and holy shit it's annoying.

Ya I don't get how that jump happened for a lot of them, some have held true to their ideals you see them here and there

why do people think these youtube Anonymous is in any way related to the hackers Anonymous? These are a bunch of 12yo reditors larping as hackers

That account has only 1k subs in youtube but 155k followers on twitter.
top kek my dude.

Yankunts, Trump is going to fuck you the fuck up.

>Old post
>Description

can't make this shit up

i hope we get nuked

>"Anonymous" - tweets SJW garbage
>Sup Forums - elects the President of US

Hey! Look at this small window, it shows my CPU, memory, GPU, HDD usage! Now, look at this fucking ugly piece of shit that i use to listen to music! It shows everything in text like we are in the 80's! COOL, HUH? Even my browser doesn't load images and videos, because it only accepts text, so i access Sup Forums in a totally ASCII-like form!

They should kill themselves.

You're saying that Sup Forums isn't full of faggot edgelords? Because you'd be a fucking liar if you are.