Why did whites live in europe?

Why did humans move from africa to europe in ancient times?
Europe is an unfavourable and hostile area with a harsh climate compared to Africa.
Could it be because whites evolved from the ancient criminals exiled from Africa to Europe just like England did with Australia?

Other urls found in this thread:

isteve.blogspot.com/2013/02/henry-louis-gates-exactly-how-black-is.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the ancient criminals
i would say the opposite happened kek

There's a theory that albino Africans were banished from Africa and moved north. They eventually evolved the white facial features we see today.

first ever white flight, away from the ghettos of africa

Since the dawn of mankind we have all just been trying to get away from niggers

Those white racists genocided all of the native blacks in europe and that's why we allow them to get it back now.
White males need to go back where they come from

>move from africa to europe
You meant from Asia?

Damn racist whites that built this country, they ruined this country.
More gibs please UN WE IZ HUNRAY

>humans move from Africa
>whites move into Europe
There's a ~60k year gap between these events.

>Why did humans move from africa to europe in ancient times?
to get away from niggers

Same reason we landed on the moon.

I've been to an oncologist-dermatologist recently and we had an informal discussion.

She told me, that skin pigmentation developed the way it is due to selection.

White people live way longer in Northern latitudes, the paler they are. We are very easily damaged by sun radiation, however we can live off very little solar activity to produce survival-needed vitamins and fluids.

Whites have high cancer rates in warm countries, especially melanoma. Way faster skin aging, general organism deterioration.

Blacks have skin and body suited for warm climates. Their melanin protects from excessive radiation, while at the cost of times more sunlight needed to ensure healthy living.

Blacks have among the highest cancer rates in the USA, for example. Mostly because they suffer from relatively low solar activity.

Assuming constant flow of people travelling all around to slow down, Northern people will evolutionally tend to be pale, as it is an adaptation, which ensures a long a prosperous life in a low solar activity region.

We are made for the North.
Blacks are made for the South.

That's the way the selection by diseases shaped our populations.

The informal view of melanoma-specialized oncologist.

>out of Africa theory
It's garbage, senpai.

This is the most roundabout way possible to call the Brits niggers.

Deciduous forests.

Hey, that's pretty good.

That has nothing to do with the topic.

Because the other places had niggers in them

we wuz blacks
but then whitey came and stole our land and expelled us from africa and stole our melanin too
but whitey didnt have the wizdums of the black man only got our strength because he stole our melanin
we made great civilizations and became kangz again in europe and we reclaim our ancestral lands with colonization
but then whitey tricked us into thinking we are the whitey and they wuz kangz because they still got our mellanines

Ahhh

we came to Europe as lawyers, architects, kings etc and then we were turned into whities. Da European climate has made us weak

Sad!

Out of africa is false and you are a cuck if you believe it. No science needs to be done to disprove it.

It arose out of a time when anti white supremeacy/colonialism sentiment was rising in academia. This theory also is coincidentally anti white.

Different nutritional needs. Probably war too.

That's a retarded theory, considering that about 95% of Whites have 0% African DNA.

isteve.blogspot.com/2013/02/henry-louis-gates-exactly-how-black-is.html

niggers moved in next door

>Europe
>harsh climate
>unfavourable and hostile area

Because we killed of all the big game in africa.

We didn't evolve from niggers tough, we all were hairy and ape like back then

No its because the out of africa theory is a lie. The little african resemblance to our dna might aswell be how we are similar to monkeys. I don't see monkeys asking for a gorillion bananas in reparation because part of them and us is similar though.

That's essentially the bullshit that the afrocentric morons pretend.. "we wuz made every tribe on earth therefore we iz best now give me moneys!!!"

I don't think you actually GET how much of that is planted and cultivated by europeans through centuries. Typical dumbass who thinks europe allways looked this way.

Underrated

We used to live in Northern Africa. Because

>WE

Surviving winter is fucking hard without any "technology".

At least compared to sub-sahara africa, where people didn't even need to have some basic form of agriculture.

ice age?

>still believing in OoA

/thread

the girls reaction is my fave

is it? the out of africa theory shows the inferiority of niggers

Niggers leach off of shit that's already there
Humanity prospers off of nothing by the grace of god. Giving niggers rights was an affront to our lord and savior Jesus Christ.

To get away from niggers, obviously

R1a master race reporting.

Jak Tam w Polsce??

They moved away from NIGGERS. Just like when some monkeys move in an all white suburb. House prices crash in the street and everyone run for their lives.

Africa being the cradle of civilization is a sjw laughable theory.

>this thread

It's almost like the out of africa theory is bullshit.

first humans had fur with white skin underneath (look at chimps)
after natural selection caused loss of fur, the smart ones left for higher latitudes(less direct sunlight)

the dumb ones stayed and their skin darkened to adapt.

(((Darwinism))) and (((Science))) is a bunch of lies mixed in with the truth. I wouldn't be surprised if many of us are the result of genetic engineering in the past, by Man, and the DNA evidence is being suppressed. Man fell, either by his own hand, or nature, and only a few occultists escaped with their knowledge intact. They used that to seize control of the survivors, and here we are!

That bird looks pretty comfy desu

I love these.

>chimps
>humans

>the smart ones left for higher altitudes
Why would they leave for colder climates you cuck

That's all true. Another fun fact: peoples like the Innuit managed to retain their darker pigmentation while still living at higher latitudes because their diet is rich in the vitamins they wouldn't produce otherwise.

>Europe is an unfavourable and hostile area with a harsh climate compared to Africa.
No it is not.

There are very little threats to human lives in Europe, what beyond bears and some other fairly rare animals can actually threaten the life of a human here?

Africa is full of places which are completly uninhabitable (Sahara) and where humans have to hunt and gather to survive and it isnt possible for people to permanetly settle there.

Considering the rest of the world Europe has a comparitively moderate climate, no animals to threaten human lives and is full of land where people can settle and become farmers.

There really isnt any better place to live, although there are some moderately disadvantages, such has hard winters, but these problems could be worked around and enabled our modern style of living.

>95% of Whites have 0% African DNA.
even if you have brown eyes and hair?

WE
WUZ
KANGS
N SHIIIEEEET

Ffs, man. Europe used to be full of dangerous animals.

We killed them.

>Europe used to be full of dangerous animals.
Like what?
A Mamoth? Something which humans hunted to eat?
Where are the posionous spiders and snakes? or predators like lions?, did we rott them out?
Or what else lived here?

The climate alone means that the animals have to store a lot more fat and are less able to hunt and more reliant on plants.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH this picture keeps getting bigger

>Blacks have among the highest cancer rates
If your theory were true they'd be dispraportionally suffering from vitamin D deficiency not cancer. Your theory makes no sense

Cats bigger than anything in Africa, bears the size of trucks, hyenas the size of lions, aurochs...

Have you ever seen an European forrest?

Animals as big couldn't even move in there.
And it is completly irrelevant, as as demonstrated by there non-existence humans were able to hunt them down and make them go exitinct.
Something which didnt happen in Africa.

Millions and millions of years ago our ancestors said, "I'm tired of living around niggers. They don't even have wheel"

and so they moved.

>Something which didnt happen in Africa.
You are implying Africans and Europeans are equally capable being.

tip: they're not

North Europe is beautiful in the summer. They made the mistake to stay there and got stuck in the winter so they couldnt go back.

>tfw spanish and having the best of both

When the africans first migrated to Europe they were.

The only reasonable explanation is a improvement in the environment.

Central Europe was more like tundra back then.

You started out saying that Europe wasn't full of dangerous animals, like Africa is.

At least now you're admitting it was, and that we simply dealt with it. Unlike Africans.

Blacks have a lower IQ, nobody is expecting your negroid brain to understand the white man's theories.

Africans didn't kill off European megafauna. There's a considerable gap of time, in the OoA theory, between humans leaving Africa and, say, two to ten thousand years ago.

We like challenges

>Whites have high cancer rates in warm countries, especially melanoma. Way faster skin aging, general organism deterioration.
Nooo. I'm going to die. But Europe is a shithole where should I go?

Are you retarded?

They were obviously not as dangerous as the migrants from africa were able to kill them more easily.
And/or there was an improvement in environment between africa and europe.

Both statements support my claim that Europe wasnt
>an unfavourable and hostile area with a harsh climate compared to Africa.
as OP claimed.

>The only reasonable explanation is a improvement in the environment.

The Hapsburg's drove my people from the Netherlands to the US in the late 1700s. Fuck your Roman Papery. Also hundreds of years as being a serf.

They didn't, the cradle of humanity is somewhere in the Middle East. (Maybe Arabia and/or Ethiopia and/or Anatolia if we're really stretching it.) Not Africa.

>the larger lions are more peaceful because reasons

lol

>migrants from Africa

Ffs, man.

>migrants from Africa
>Ffs, man
Don't you know, user? People moved from Africa to Europe during an ice age because the climate at higher latitudes was much more forgiving. :^)

are you, dare I say it, retarded?

I honestly find it hard to believe you're this stupid.

You didn't know Europe used to have lions, for example, and think Africans moved there relatively recently.

Seems like a really lackluster effort at funposting.

>this used to be live in Europe
RINOCHEROS
WITH
WOOL

The smart ones are the curious and explorers.

>You didn't know Europe used to have lions, for example, and think Africans moved there relatively recently.
Never claimed that,
Never claimed that.

What I said, is that the differing levels in success bewetween africans and the people migrating to africa can't be explained by saying that Europe is a much harsher environment then Africa.

It's only cold in the winter. People probably moved during the summer.
They also didn't move all the way at once. They went to north little by little as they had no more room to build in other directions.

I don't believe that. Unironically, all races are the product of genetic engineering. No environmental adaptations can account for the physically differences between the races.

>never claimed that

Lol. Ok. You know your posts are still there, right? At least delete them.

I had no clue Danes were this badly educated.
When the words population left Africa (According to that theory anyway) they weren't even human yet.

What about the structural differences between africans and europeans? And why did eastern areas develop different eye structure?
If there is a history long conspiracy, it's going to involve the absolute bullshit of established evolution dogma.

Trips of truth. 29,000 years ago.

>Lol. Ok. You know your posts are still there, right? At least delete them.
quote me then.

Fucking American education.

Blacks don't have neanderthal genes. Whites and asians do.

not all white people were made the same, some adapted their bodies extremely to their environment (like most reduced subraces) and some adapted by smartly building houses , wearing more clothes (active adaptation)

the point is : the most racially progressive nordids (blonde whites) dont live in extreme cold climates and never have, at the time when they moved into the north the climate was much warmer and even nowadays places like Scandinavia are rather temperate

extreme climates always lead to extreme reduction in order to save "energy" and coupled with periods of malnutrition loss of expensive features

you can prove this by looking at the different type of skulls, europids have either an aurignacoid or a cromagnid skull , all racially progressive ones are either 1. aurignacoid or 2. unreduced cromagnid

people living in extreme cold climates are always reduced cromagnids

comparison of aurignacoid vs cromagnoid

Massive vitamin D deficiency is infact directly linked to cancer by increasing the risk massively.

Most people with cancer have extremely low D vitamin level, that's how they found out.

TO EXPLORE

comparison of a predominantly nordid vs eastbaltid

>I had no clue Danes were this badly educated.
They're not, this guy is obviously a migrant or one of the few idiots that happen to live in our land.

pic related phylogenetic tree of races