Are the polls rigged?

Trump says so. How would they rig approval rating polls? I think its more just media has been shilling so hard to make expression against him the publicly acceptable choice that it has become mostly the reality.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/wi/wisconsin_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5976.html#polls
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The polls probably aren't rigged, but in many ways are meaningless. Dubya had very high approval ratings too around this time, but he is perceived as a terrible president today.

When was he perceived as good? Fox News literally got their start by adopting a pro-Bush perspective when most of the MSM wouldn't.

t. Underage

>The polls probably aren't rigged

CNN did the fucking poll. Also how the fuck is their an presidential approval rating poll out when he hasn't even been sworn in? Do they really think people are this stupid? I heard in on the news when I was driving in, then they had none other than John McCain giving his thoughts as to why the approval rating is so low, same fucking sack of bones who cannot comprehend bullshit on the internet and tried to pass off bantz as worthy material the CIA should look at... same guy who killed 100+ people and almost burnt down a fucking aircraft carrier.

The national polling average was only about 1 point off the actual popular vote result.
The only state where the polling was significantly different that I can remember off the top of my head is Wisconsin, which had a ~7 difference between polling average and result. However, Romney actually recieved more votes in Wisconsin in 2012 than Trump recieved in 2016.
Trump really isn't much of a popular figure, which is mostly a testament to the media. There is no reason to believe the polls were rigged
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

National polls were correct though

They said that Trump would lose by 2-4 points, and that's exactly what happened

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity

polls were used during the presidential race as psychological weapons to demotivate the opposition and try to paint a doom and gloom scenario on their followers. It's a very old trick but sometimes backfires since it can ignite the opposition base while relaxes yours

It used to be
>trump has no support
>trump is hitler
>trump is homophobe
>trump is a criminal
>trump is corrupt
>trump is not as rich as he says
>trump has no experience
>etc

Same that is being done right now
>your elected candidate lied
>he won't follow his program
>he's harming you with his policies
>he's doing everything wrong
>etc

too obvious to work at all and tends to only go as far as the echochamber, just like during the presidential race

I love this retard logic. The inaccurate polling somehow help Hillary? Do you retards not understand that if they were accurate and showed Hillary tied or losing, not squarely winning, that Hillary voters might have turned out better...or Hillary might have campaigned differently? The mental retardation of this logic is palpable

CTR is dead baby................. CTR is dead

I wish I was CTR, I could have an excuse to do away with captcha

The entire media, the cia, the fbi, all demcunts, and all cuckservatives are still dead set against him. Of course the polls are rigged. They got caught red handed rigging polls in the election and primaries and nothing has changed. If anything they gotten more brazen.

Sure sound like CTR
>No reason to say the polls were rigged
>Proof of CNN rigging polls
Pick one

Also you a poll that is a presidential approval rating poll right, so lowest of any president is what they said, CNN conducts the poll on a man who has not even started the job yet, the poll is for how well your doing on the job. Now please explain to me how the fuck can you take a poll on something that hasnt even happened? This poll wasnt taken today either, they had to work on it before releasing it. Explain that one.

while I agree on principle, you imply hillary had more followers than those who bothered voting for her yet have no source for that data

on the other hand, one could argue hillary's side pushed for those fake polls campaign in order to pretend she wasn't doing as bad as her internal data was telling her and it was going to be a landslide, because admitting it was a very close race would also give a push to ignite trump voters for a final push, while painting an already lost race can demoralize and make some trump voters not even go to vote becuase 'the race is already lost so why even bother'

both scenarios, while opposed, are equally possible, and there's no data to confirm either

>polls aren't rigged
>dubya high poll numbers

There have always been polls of president elects in the modern era.

Secondly, aside from Wisconsin, there was not a significant difference between any of the polls and the election results. The most likely reason as to why some of the state polls are innacurate is that it is difficult for polls to quantify voter enthusiam. Especially in the rust belt, polls overestimated Hillary's enthusiam and downplayed Trump's.

Nobody I know has ever been asked to participate in an approval poll on the president.

Any year.

Who does get to vote on these (((polls))) then?

you are an absolute lying cunt.

Can you not read a graph? My point is that approval of presidents changes over time

The polls were over sampled on democrats or if you want to call it "over estimating" sure, but its easier to call it what it is. They knowingly over sampled = rigged. It wasn't conducted being truly unbiased.

Nate Silver's stupid opinions are not the same as national polling average. If Nate just looked at the polls, he could have predicted a Trump nomination back in August

Wasn't going to reply but you got quads, checked.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGED

>read a graph

you don't know how polls are administered, do you? i will answer that for you because you are too incompetent to even know the answer.

the answer is: you don't know how polls are administered; nor do you understand the prime directive of mass media.

>the polls

which polls? the press polls? or the non-weighted polls.

CNN polls, ya know the legit ones.

exactly.

The aggregate

>wants us to believe not nate silver, yet reconstituting nate's b-b-but excuses verbatim.

hi nate.

aggregate of Trump's internal polling i.e. the actual true #'s? or the lies the press disseminated to game the outcome..

Polls get "statistically normalized" based on dwmographics, because the population polled is rarely perfectly representative of the population as a while. This process of normalization can introduce bias on the part of people calculating the poll.

>introduce bias

you do know the demographics are picked in advance, questions worded, money paid, etc., to achieve the desired outcome.

>taking anything this dumb faggot tweets seriously.

Polls are not rigged, goy.
Can't you see that Trump is a joke?
It's over. He has 0% chances to win.

There's something seriously wrong with Donald Trump's personality. I knew he was a narcissist, maybe some feelings of inferiority and self-esteem issues, but I didn't think it was this pathological.

Most of the swing states were off by multiple points, with Colorado being the state pollsters got wrong. Every other state saw Trump outperforming polls

>Most of the swing states were off by multiple points, with Colorado being the state pollsters got wrong. Every other state saw Trump outperforming polls

That's because the GOP rigged those states.

Every Republican debate during the primaries, CNN website had a poll right on the front page of their website and Donald Trump always won. Then they took the polls off their site and said they don't use online polling because it is not accurate even though it was right.

>national polls

Theres that meme again

Polls Don't matter

Polls aren't rigged
>your minds are rigged thanks to fake news from Alex breitdrudge and all your fascist heroes ya'll dopey fucks worship

Good, the rest of the world will be so busy trying to read him we can actually get some shit done besides bleeding our middle class to arm Israel, medicate fatfuck welfare leeches and feed Africa

You are totally fucking delusional. You think Trump is going to offer less support to Israel than Obama did? You think Trump is going to reform our medical system when he has literally been for a SINGLE PAYER HEALTHCARE SYSTEM his entire adult life? You fucking idiot.

>How would they rig approval rating polls?
By reporting fabrications just like the election?

>he has literally been for a SINGLE PAYER HEALTHCARE SYSTEM his entire adult life
kek, what reddit comment did you get this retarded idea from?

>How would they rig approval rating polls?

By asking only inner-city people (niggers, cucks, minorities) and leaving out suburban and rural folk.

Lol. Exactly the same people that did pre-election polls did these. Posted on exactly the same site. M80 are you really this dumb or just a shill?

Of course his approval ratings are only growing in the reality. More people see that shillary is actually crooked, and that Trump actually wants to MAGA

Wow, how can Trump win with such low ratings? I used to be a Trump supporter. Now I am a #Cruzmissile.

But the national polls weren't wrong, they predicted Hillary would win nationally and she did. Only the state polls were wrong. So, one could assume that Trump is doing well in the states he won, but there's no electoral college for approval ratings.
>by asking the majority of America
And Nevada
How about the polls that were right
>oversample meme
State polls were wrong, because
A) People werent answering out of shame
B) Many were undecided. Trump won thanks largely to last minute voters dealing with economic anxiety.
Exactly

Yes his win was a landslide made to look (hacked) not so bad.

Hillary was so completely btfo in this election that the elites were scrambling to do anything they could to make it not look so bad. This program has not stopped since the election. The elites are scrambling. They really don't want to kill trump if they don't have too. It is so messy so just...

Hillary is irrelevant.
And his ratings "were" growing, but now they're going back to shrinking. The Obamacare time bomb will only make it worse. Now Trump's gonna look evil taking away people's care.

Even Fox News was in on the pollhacking.

Why anybody gives anybody in the MSM the time of day is beyond me.

For The sake of the country, turn off CNN, MSNBC, abc, cbs AND fox.
Turn them off.
Don't let the elites have this power over

(((((You)))))

This meme is so laughable.
Hillary was btfo'd. I would have so loved to have been at that party election night to watch her fucking melt down to nothing. And then only the pedo, the pedo, john podesta has to come out and make an announcement that there will be no statement until tomorrow morning. And then the media making excuses for her not being out there. I would have loved to see her trash that room is a drunken rage.

Huma, some day you have to tell us what that was like.
Some day.
You
Must

>But the national polls weren't wrong, they predicted Hillary would win nationally and she did.

That's wrong.

Excluding California, she lost nationally by more than 2 million votes.

What happened before 2002 that spurred his ratings so high?

>Excluding California
>Excluding 12.5% of the population
>Excluding a state with population the size of entire American regions
>Excluding the fifth largest economy on the planet
Fucking kill yourself, man, that's not an argument.

So she won nationally.

>doesn't know what 9/11 is.
Lemme guess, Appalachia?

>Are the polls rigged
Look at the AZ poll. AZ is mostly Republicans, and the poll they used was 84% Democrat.

That's like taking a room of 100 people, 60 of them are red, 40 are blue. Reds and blues typically disagree. You ask 42 blues and 8 reds a series of questions and proceed to say their answers represent all 100 people.

That is how the polls were rigged.

Clinton winning the most liberal state by a large margin isn't a good argument for the polls being correct. Congrats, they predicted california and missed everywhere else.

>polls

what part of the constitution or any law says that popularity polls matter ?
power is derived from the election, thats it.

>muh narcissistic personality disorder

right, because you recognize the signs due to your five ex-husbands being diagnosed as such by your wiccan psychologist- now you, as the world's foremost expert on the subject write for the huffington post and host your own mommyblog, correct?

Nice strawman.
As I said earlierx the reason Nate Silver predicted a 2% chance of Trump winning the nomination is because he used his own intuition (which is a combination of coast culture and years of the media heaping praise on him) over that of the polls.

Once again, the states which gave Trump the victory; WI, MI, and PA; were only off by 7.3, 3.7, and 2.6 points off respectively, according to rcp.
Although Wisconsin's difference is significant, only one of the polls used for the average was in November. Wisconsin is a fairly conservative Republican state, so those numbers are partially a result of the pussy grabber incident. Remember, although Trump won WI, he won 2000 less votes than Romney did in 2012.

What happened is that people interpeted the polls innacurately. In terms of the media, of course they highlight Trump's negative numbers, but at the same time, Trump's margin of victory in those rust belt states was only around 80,000 votes.

If they were rigging the polls, don't you think Hillary would have campaigned in states like Wisconsin? She lost because of her own arrogance and stupidity

Thats not how summation works. CA didn't alone account for the 65 million votes. She obviously did well in the coastal states, and ran up the margins in the Southwest. And yes it is correct, I'm taking the percentages of the overall national vote. Why are you so dense?

>rump says so. How would they rig approval rating polls?

Rigged or not not polls are proven worthless

Link to Wisconsin polls:
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/wi/wisconsin_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5976.html#polls

I should rephrase what I said about WI. What I mean is that Republican voters in the state are socially conservative

Yeah but before they enter the room you have protestors outside for the blues spouting everyone is racist, homophobic, xenophobic, misogynist that sides with Trump.

Even before 9/11 his approval rating was around 15-20% than Trumps. I dont know the exact number, because it is irrelevant. There is an advantage for people having low expectations for an incoming presidents. It means if he defies those expectations, around 10% or more of those who dislike him will flip. That is enough to be re-elected, if not win in a landslide

>muh strawmenz
>of course the media does this
>fails to mention the obligatory "tightening" to ensure hillary "voters" show
>poster is completely lacking common sense

oh sure, and only two public pollsters on the planet predicted trump victory (and were viciously mocked and slandered in all the papers and networks) when everyone with a mind and friends KNEW trump would win.

p.s. you are missing the millions who didn't vote because of gas lighting, disinformation, "he never stood a chance".

Directly from Trump's mouth you fucking idiot. I know you're probably 13 so you just started watching Fox News in the last 18 months but if you go back just about 6 months before that you'll see.

Not really. Trump was elected by an outpouring of right-wingers who want their jobs back. Sure a psychological thing might work, but in the heat of the Obamacare fight, and Intentional politics crumbling, that turnout is going to be lower.

Bush only got higher turnout because of 9/11 and Americans were scared. Unless Trump scares Americans with a domestic terror attack, and assuming Democrats dont politicize it, then he's out in 2020.

>believes a real estate developer, entertainer in jew york city and western moorope is completely free and clear to be transparent and forthright about his true political views.

wew lad!

That's funny, because I also thought Trump would win.
You're right about IBD predicting the accurate result, but the other poll that predicted a Trump win, LaTimes, had a 5 point difference between national result and prediction. That is hardly accurate.

That is exactly what I fear, which is why Trump has to defy expectations.

>trump out

as if republicans won't be running this nation for the next 16 years minimum. if paul ryan and mccain don't assassinate him, too.

it's simple: the polls aren't "rigged", they're "baked". in that the pollsters didn't FUCK with the data, they just created conditions for the results to be what they wanted.
they asked less than a 1000 people, without identifying their political leaning or from which places the people were polled.

Polling.

>Hi, we're with the DNC. Can we get your opinion on Donald Trump?
>Right: No. Fuck off.
>Left: I hate him.
>MSM: This just in: Everyone hates Trump?

you fail to account for "irregularities" in s. florida, puerto rico's invasion of the I-4 corridor, moslem invasion and felon orgy of virginia, the comically extreme "irregularities" in nevada, michigan, pennsylvania, and the cheer cuckoldry of Cuckconsin and Cuck Tampshire.

They missed bcuz comey dropped a fake bomb 3 days before election..
>congratulations poll/fags for rigging the election so a fascist madman can take control of most powerful cunty in history..
>congrats for dooming humanity
>pat yourself on the back useful idiot of tyranny

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2016

During the time of this thread sometime changed the photo of Donald Trump to have the White House in the Background

THREE MORE DAYS