This guy is a joke

>Touts 'struggling to sell Trump inauguration tickets'

>Ticket scalpers are reportedly struggling to sell on spaces for Donald Trump's inauguration ceremony due to a lack of demand.

hahaha
rofl

this guy is a fkn joke

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-inauguration-ticket-scalpers-demand-bruce-springsteen-approval-rating-a7530666.html

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/17/bruce-springsteen-cover-band-pulls-donald-trump-inauguration/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sup Forums btfo ahaha

i guarantee you the place is going to 1000% full, why do you still believe anything they write about him on the news?

>i guarantee you the place is going to 1000% full, why do you still believe anything they write about him on the news?
keep tellin urself that ahhahaha

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/17/bruce-springsteen-cover-band-pulls-donald-trump-inauguration/

Not even a COVER BAND

>Believe my lies and support aipac like god emperor does

>scalpers

>the silent majority won the election by keeping their mouths shut and nodding and agreeing with liberals so they won't get real life shitposted into oblivion
>everyone seems surprised this trend is continuing

You're all retarded

>One man told the NY Daily News he thought he would be able to flip a pair of tickets he bought for $700 for twice that amount, but has had no luck.
>Yossi Rosenberg

You won't be saying that when he invades your country.

Rural and suburban retards are too broke to attend

>Jew scalpers buy tickets
>Democrats won't buy from them because Trump
>Neo-Nazi's won't buy from them because Jew
>Jew wasted money

Invades my country?
It's you who have a Slovenian person in the White House bud.
We don't have any Americans in our gov't
hahahhahaha
PWNED

During his campaign, Trump completely packed every stadium where he held rallies, many of which had people listening from outside because there was no more room in the building.

Forgive me if I don't believe you.

he won becuase of russia hackers,of course he doenst have IRL fans

Oh no that's terrib-

> independent.co.uk

Fucking Dropped.

MAGA!

Manbaby won't do anything by himself, he is so unsure and afraid of this new position of his. If murrica starts war, trump will be pushed to start it, just like with your previous presidents.

Trump has Congress by the balls and they know it, they saw the country react to him, they know this was their election to lose without him, they know who got them where they are right now and while they hate it, they have no choice but to play ball or look like fucking ingrates to the American people and never get re-elected again.

MAGA MY FRIENDS
Show this to those filthy sandniggers and maybe they will start to sweat a bit more, though given that they live in a fucking desert they may dehydrate themselves if that were to happen, solving our problems without even needing the nukes.

Only joke is your source.
>UK newspaper knows about D.C. ticket scalpers. Next we will interview Korean noodle vendors for their political aspirations.

Wew, lad.

>i guarantee you the place is going to 1000% full
What is "the place" and how can a physical location be at 1000% capacity?

I bet they got death threats. The left even threatened a blind elderly Italian man.

Have you even seen the sizes of Trump rallies? The crowds flow out well past the outer limits of the venue, people can't even fucking see or hear him but they still want to be there to be a part of it, that's how influential Trump is with real Americans.

Fire Marshall sets capacity
Multiply that capacity by ten
1000% full

>believing anything the media says about Trump even after the complete shitfest of the past year

Yes they must be telling the truth this time :^)

>2016, July
"Trump won't win, no one really likes him"

No one gives a shit if those dems and libs a show up...if it's not full it's because the voters are real people with jobs and can't miss them..but the message is there
>working Americans want trump

The common man voted for Trump, right now the common man doesn't have the money to afford frivolous expenses.

Fuck me, I just looked up prices, the cheapest is the mid 300's. Then it darts up to the high 500's, then it costs over a grand.

No fucking wonder, I'm bent over a barrel when it comes to ACA, I couldn't afford to see him swear in, especially when I can just watch it on TV at work.

Low energy bait, sage.
Are Slovenians the new leafposters?

Normal Americans probably have difficulty affording to go to this sort of thing.

And they also figure it's gonna be dangerous af.

Sup Forums is too bussy debating about happenings to waste their time with a shitty show full of c-list celebrities.

The Real Show starts after he gains Super President Powers.

>be op

PLEASE LIKE ME

Fkn aye xDd

Trump supporters don't by tickets from scalpers. How much money do you think those idiots wasted and now all they have are a dozen tickets to an inauguration they don't even wanna go to

Majority of his supporters are working class. We have fucking jobs. We can't stop to go to DC. We're not lazy libs

Hurr durr how do numbers work?

>reportedly
>independent.co.uk

qq fuckboi

Jews struggling to sell scalped tickets for double their original price whining about not being able to Jew people. You can't make this stuff up....

This. He should of PAID some working class miners and factory guys to come, talked to their bosses and said "hey fuckbag, I´m the God Emperor, you let these good men off for two days (back and forth, hotel etc) or I will build a wall around your little operation and drop chicanos down like divine wrath upon you".

lmao what a stupid orange cunt

>reportetedly
>annonymous insider sources
>scalping tickets to a prsidenital inogaolationruini
>trumplookingsilly.jpeg
>britisih.cuk.prpthebll.co

>sells out 3 rallys a day for months on end
>can't sell out his victory party

Haha Drumpf irrevocably BTFO! He should just concede now!

I know the term fake news is being thrown around a lot to any criticism of Trump, but this one might be an actual issue. Considering the size of all of his rallies I find it hard to imagine that there would be difficulty filling the inauguration. I'd need to see all the sources and data.