Here's a radical Idea: Russia joins NATO

Here's a radical Idea: Russia joins NATO.

>Russia
>N.A.T.O

lol that picture of obama trying to act tough

>Russia join NATO
>Turkey out
>Trump and Putin command
>Russia attack Turkey
>US attack China
>White men rule the world again

>Russia joins NATO
President Yeltsin wanted to join NATO but was told off because Russia joining it would've made NATO pointless.

Heres more realistic Idea: USA becomes part of the Russian Federation

>White men
>Russia

Its as if pre Trump America and Europe didn't want to get along with Russia in the first place after the Iron Curtain fell.

change NATO's original goal off anti-Russia to simply stabilizing the West and to fight terrorism

Vs little manlet

Go home Poland. You are drunk

Id love to see Russia join NATO and station troops in the Baltic states

Don't you love it how Clinton encouraged the expansion of NATO to the point that his Secretary of State almost resigned in protest but then rejected attempting to admit the one country that would make the expansion a non-factor?

That said, I don't think that, even if Yeltsin and Clinton agreed to add Russia to NATO, the elites on either side would accept it.

I would have laughed at that idea but who knows with Putins little bitch in office now

Pretty much. The economy collapsed hard under Yeltsin because we wouldn't help them out. When Putin rose to power it was obvious why. I noticed it but I'm a nobody.

>WHEN YOU HAVE THREE GENERATIONS LIVING UNDER COMMUNIST RULE THE ONLY PEOPLE EXPERIENCED WITH CAPITALISM ARE CRONIES AND CRIMINALS.

We could have guided them. But we didn't. I'll never understand why.

>shitting on your own elected leader for Putin

White people are such cucks.

That's not how it works senpai.
Russia and Eastern Europe want to be rich and white like western / northern Europe.
So we let them remove kebab and give them a little of our influence and genes in return.
Then we ignore them again until they REEEE enough to start removing kebab again.
Think of it like a natural eco system that sustains itself, if too much kebab or cheeki breeki, all places would self destruct either through islam or vodka.
We need to balance them like a group of children on a playground so that one doesn't completely destroy us all and themselves.
Just look at Poland here, she's not complaining, without us she'd probably be born a disgusting hook nosed kike, now she's nice and blonde.
As long as we bully Russia into removing kebab by putting up a useless NATO we'll be fine.
It's not like the bear wants to leave its cubbyhole, it has no other place than home to spend the winter! :3

rather get a long with rest of previously opressed Europe not the ruins that remained to be Russia

Heт.

>Obama is /ourleader/

Nice try, English teacher.

Holy shit faggots that believe this shit are here as well?

Then what would be the purpose of nato?

Anti terror alliance.

so we expecting a Russian invasion of the West sometime soon?

Im a Chinese wage slave not a molester kek

Don't invoke the name of Kek, you filthy chink.

yeah, never understood why they can't simply proceed to do good in the world with an already *functioning* alliance for the security of Europe and North America

I'll invoke kek whenever an opportunity to trigger SJWs, stormfgts or Putinis arise Amerifat

Name one issue apart from "russia dindu nuffin" that trump hasn't flipped on

Name something he has flipped on.

CHING CHONG MING MONG

The wall
Gay marriage
Legal action against HRC
Mass deportations
The electoral college
Torture

The problem is that the Vodkafags dare keep the profits from their natural resources to themselves and don't share said profits with the global banking/corporate elite and the wall street faggots just won't let it go.

Somebody has to take the bullet and sacrifice themselves for the cause.

>the wall

Congress is working on it right now. He just said last week that the wall is still coming.

>gay marriage

He's never made any promises about that. He couldn't. It's settled law. The most he can do is appoint Justices, who may or may not overturn it in 10-15 years.

>mass deportations

Again, nothing has changed.

>the electoral college

wut?

>torture

General Mattis explained how ineffective torture is as a means to collect intelligence. The object should be fighting ISIS in the most efficient manner.

>fucking Drumpf is an authoritarian narcissist who won't listen to anyone about anything
>General Mattis explained how ineffective torture is as a means to collect intelligence. The object should be fighting ISIS in the most efficient manner.
>WHY THE FUCK IS HE FLIP FLOPPING?!?!?!

>wall
he is still saying he is building a real wall
>gay marriage
look at Clinton for a real flip rather than Trump
>legal actions
are on going
>mass deportations
Barack has been doing that Trump will continue if not expand
>electoral college
says "Trump Dindu Nuffin" but goes to the retarded "outdated electoral college " BS
>Torture
If you mind radical islmaic terrorist going through simulated drowning your empathy is wasted on the wrong people

1/10 bantz.

No fun

Open you eyes.

>border wall:

“Jeb Bush just talked about my border proposal to build a "fence." It's not a fence, Jeb, it's a WALL, and there's a BIG difference!” (Twitter, August 25, 2015)

“There could be some fencing.” (60 Minutes, November 13, 2016)

>marriage:

“If I’m elected, I would be very strong on putting certain judges on the bench that I think maybe could change things…I don’t like the way they ruled…I would strongly consider [trying to appoint justices to overrule the decision on same-sex marriage].” (Fox News Sunday, January 31, 2016)

“It’s irrelevant because it was already settled. It’s law. It was settled in the Supreme Court. I mean it’s done…And I’m fine with that.” (60 Minutes, November 13, 2016)

>deportations:

“We have at least 11 million people in this country that came in illegally. They will go out.” (CNN-Republican Debate, February 25, 2016)

“What we are going to do is get the people that are criminal and have criminal records, gang members, drug dealers, we have a lot of these people, probably two million, it could be even three million, we are getting them out of our country or we are going to incarcerate.” (60 Minutes, November 13, 2016)

>Electoral College:

“The electoral college is a disaster for democracy.” (Twitter, November 06, 2012)

“The Electoral College is actually genius in that it brings all states, including the smaller ones, into play. Campaigning is much different!” (Twitter, November 15, 2016)

On torture:

“Torture works. OK, folks? You know, I have these guys—‘Torture doesn’t work!’—believe me, it works. And waterboarding is your minor form. Some people say it’s not actually torture. Let’s assume it is. But they asked me the question: What do you think of waterboarding? Absolutely fine. But we should go much stronger than waterboarding.” (South Carolina, February 17, 2016)

“[Mattis] said, ‘I’ve never found it to be useful…Give me a pack of cigarettes and a couple of beers and I’ll do better.’…I was very impressed by that answer… [Torture is] not going to make the kind of a difference that a lot of people are thinking.’’ (New York Times, November 22, 2016)

Pretending that daddy trump dindu nuffin is pretty pathetic, too.

Now name ONE issue that you know Trump hasn't flipped on apart from POOTIN DINDU NUFFIN HE A GOOD BOY

the fact he has nominated all these people who seem to have such radical different views than he does, means he is open to different opinions. Almost every hearing the nominee has said that Trump was open to their views and suggestions

>Russia joins NATO
>some irrelevant country in the middle east declares a war on Russia
>mfw US is obligated to nuke Uzbekistan for declaring a war on Russia

>fencing

Read his book. He's said there would be some fencing since the beginning. There are parts of the border that get 120 degrees regularly. Cement walks won't hold up under such conditions, nor are they necessary, as most migrants aren't using those routes.

>marriage

I don't see how there is a conflict. It is settled law, but he is appointing new judges who oppose it. When enough judges get on the Supreme Court, then it can be overturned.

>deportations

He's just looking to remove as many as he can as quickly as possible. Deporting all the criminals is a quick way to get rid of a bunch of them. It's a moot point anyway, as without a secure border they will come right back. This is why he's so urgent about getting the wall started.

>electoral college

How is that a policy position? You're just adding as much bullshit as possible.

>torture

That was exactly my point. It's obvious you are just pasting bullshit from OccupyDemocrats.

We thought these types of deals were bad back in the day. Back enough to blame WWI on Germany having a deal with France I think. Somehow we ignore that these days.

why are you so unwilling to recognize when trump clearly flips on issues? like, it's not even up for discussion.

you afraid of having a bad case of buyers remorse if you do?

Learn to inglish before your shitpoast

Yeah, that's what I figured, you have no understanding of the issues, you were just pasting some propaganda you saw online.

>learn to inglish

>quoting trump is PROPRAGANDAS

Using those quotes out of context most certainly is. Feel free to respond to my argument though. I'd love to hear your well-thought-out opinion on the issues.

That is the exact reason why I try to redpill everyone in Estonia when we speak about russian topic to cease having hostile feeling towards russians and to accept that we have to learn to get along with them.

Because I don't want to be responsible for burgers having to deploy ground troops and getting killed, just because Estonia baited Russia in some unfortunate manner that got Russia to retaliate and provide a casus belli for NATO to declare war on them.

I mean, I am not a total shill for Putin, and he has done some questionable stuff (mostly in terms of enabling massive amounts of corruption to happen), but I also don't think Putin is our number one enemy in the current year, far from it.

You argument consists in plugging your ears and screaming LALALALALALA

when NATO was initially created the Russian's attempted to join it, I don't think it will work this time either

Same it is now, make money from the taxpayers.

Ive explained my position, now explain yours.

you're just rationalizing his flip flops, you're not refuting them

Here's one: Germany joins the Russasia Empire after Trump rekts their auto industry.

They're not actual flip flops, with the exception of torture.

You do realize NATO was made purely for defense against the Russians?

Germany will go down before their auto industry does

is BRICS still a thing? no NATO for russia.

Which is why Trump says it is outdated. Our biggest threat is globalists and terrorists, in that order.

BRICs was always a loose economic term for who was expected to be world powers soon. The Russian equivalent of NATO was the Warsaw Pact.

>marriage
>[here's a bunch of shit I've just inserted which has nothing to do with the actual quote]
I'm not reading the rest of your post.

>implying muslims wont be used as cannon fodder along with you leafs

i understand that but NATO is tacitly in place to defend Western economic interests. russia cannot into NATO and simultaneously be a member of BRICS.

>Russia joins NATO
>US soldiers leave Poland
>Russian soldiers replace them and start "peacekeeping" in front of your government institutions
>tricked against.jpg

>estonia
When will you let your butthurt go?

Read a book

>>US attack China
>>White men rule the world again
What does Poland do at this moment?

I currently am reading a book, though I don't know how ancient Assyria relates to Estonia.

Remove Kebab and commies

sounds like just exchanging one tyrant for another tbdesu

HAHA BAITED BY THE CHINK

How will you ever recover?

>you have go back to russia
On the other hand it is probaly way more comfy to stay in Poland and shill from there.

BTFO by my superior Asian bait

Hcnwhtsevncmpte??

It's not that radical, it was in a Tom Clancy book. Dog bless.

Here's a better one: NATO disbands like it should have done in the '90s