youtube.com/watch?v=OXqvcJpvXgk

YES Sup Forums

ARNIE IS /ourguy/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O8LIqGfuvQw
youtube.com/watch?v=X9D6YHWJpmg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

alpha males are taking america back from the libkeks, Sup Forums

Hm. Double kudos on Arnold even after Trump called him out on his Hillary support. 90% of celebs would be forever devestated over something like that.

Based as fuck.

What's wrong with his voice?

Arnie is getting old

I thought they hated each other

based

this. Arnie had no choice but to disavow trump... christ, his favorite son is a wetback after all

but now Arnie can Support trump

STOP WHINING!

>NBC doesn't pay for it - Trump makes Mexico pay for it

>Trump shitposts every hour with the express intention of making people buttmad
>"why can't the country come together as one?"
It will never happen because neither side truly wants it to happen.

Based Arnie

I came here to post this.
LINGER LONGER!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=O8LIqGfuvQw

SHTAP IT

Arnie is getting fugly.
>getting

Didn't Trump completely savage Arnold on twitter just a couple weeks ago? What happened to get them on the same side again?

Arnold is trying to turn sides to damage control and restore his reputation as a cool conservative

Arnie is trying to come back to the fold
Also he's hysterical on the apprentice

Arnie is a vegetarian now and its fucking with his mind. Growing weak.

>Implying
Clint Eastwood is more of a man than Arnie, he supported Trump for a long while

Is he on painkillers? He seems to have broken his leg.

No one could ever compete with clint

start lifting weights

this is the pic for your thread

Arnold's politics might be a little iffy, but he gets a pass for being a glorious alpha male

>didn't support Trump
>he fell for the (((environmentalism))) meme
Not our guy

>THERE IS NO RESTROOM!

I'll give arnie a pass, the fact he can still say this is impressive after decades of being surrounded by deluded hollywood luvvies and constant propaganda

He's back, lads!

youtube.com/watch?v=X9D6YHWJpmg

I'm pretty sure his parents were literal Nazis

Even then when you're stuck in a leftist echo chamber for decades, everybody you talk to has the same beliefs and blind views, it can corrupt even the purest mind

Just like democrats you mean?

Arnold has always been an opportunist snake. Whether in bodybuilding, Hollywood or in politics.

Can't blame him though since his mentor, Joe Weider, was a Jew after all. He definitely learned from the best.

seriously why cant we change the law so we can have schwarzenegger as president

>ireland
>literally a lore breaking windy stone church sheep savage land
>in charge of understanding environmental health and climate change
Cuck

Based Arnie. I imagine that he doesn't see eye-to-eye with Trump on a lot of issues, but he is a man who knows how tough the world is but still isn't afraid to bend it to his will. The man is a tank: bodybuilder, businessman, politician, actor, Terminator. He's seen it all. Meanwhile, liberals curl up in the fetal position when big mean Drumpf wins. Sad!

What's the time stamp I don't have 5:00

Hes right though. Liberals and moderates need to realize their voices only really matter when it's time to vote. All the other noise they make is just advertising for votes.

You ran a bad campaign and lost. You can at least wait until Trump actually does something meaningful before protesting it. (And no, winning the election isn't something to protest about).

hes a huge cuck

how can anyone support him after listening to this

He is an opportunist snake because he is part of the eternal austrian race.

>getting brainwashed by the climate change Jew
No wonder Netherlands is becoming an extension of the middle east

based except the environment part. GDP means nothing when your main product and publicity scam is based on stuff the environment could care less.

Either that or he is cutting his losses and simply saying: "Look, we lost, let's just move on and try to work together to help fix the country." possibly as a way to disavow the idiots who are dragging him down.

Many Dems and Left wing individuals are starting to get pissed off at the SJWs because they caused Hillary's loss and the rise in Trump's populism.

This whole election fragmented the left heavily.

AUGHNUAHGHUH CHOPPAH

So naturally we should encourage SJW antics to force the left into a perpetual unwinnable war against their own. They did it to conservatives with black rights, so we'd just be returning the favor.

Trump went for arnie because he went public about his refusal to support Trump in the presidential campaign

Arnie is okay with this because fair's fair, and now that Trump won he's smart enough to see running around firebombing buildings isn't the way to fix the country

It's really quite simple, it's also really refreshing because this entire election cycle has been like left and right seeing each other as literally hitlers

We just have to fake his birth-certificate like Obongo.

Did you just quote your own post in the same post?

>former governor of cuckfornia supports trump

Not really. They aren't friends and mocked each other a few times but that's mostly bants.

This is very true. I can imagine how red pilled people in movies or entertainment in general must feel during elections years.

Fucking jew lauer trying to drive a wedge between people. Do something productive for once you fake news fuck

Looks like we've got another white supremacist.

Trips of truth.
>truth

Arnie is on the anti-trump celeb bandwagon though. SAying one decent thing doesnt change that fact

Nah, I think after the "grab 'em by the pussy" thing Arnie just needed to distance himself since he suffered similar accusations when he was governor.

>Pic related
Which was also why I wasn't even a little bit surprised about the all the fake rape accusations this election cycle right after the tape came out.

I think what hes saying is that Arnie got told off by Trump but realized he was wrong and changed his opinion like an adult, Arnie can also banter just as well

Meanwhile 90% of the retarded Hollywood community would get assmad and cry for the rest of their life on social media

Also none of these simps can handle Trumps twitter bants without complaining all day about it

Why does he still have that Austrian accent after living in the US for 50 years?

>We need to get behind the president and help them and support them."

>"WELL UNFORTUNATELY THAT'S NOT HOW WASHINGTON WORKS"

Fuck you Matt (((Lauer)))

Arnold admires Hitler, just saying...

>his favorite son is a wetback after all
Probably had more to do with the media and his legacy. He got a lot of bad press with the whole affair thing, but it didn't ruin him. I think he just didn't consider backing Trump worth it.

>giving a shit what arnie "i fucked my goblin maid" schwarzennigger has to say

>hating on people who actually lived the american dream to the fullest

>fucked his goblin maid
>lived the american dream to the fullest
truth

>Taking care of the environment means dealing with climate change only
Fuck you, you stupid gays ass mick.
Arnie is definetly /ourguy/

the potatoniggers will always nigger, huebro
of course arnie is based

What's wrong with him. He sounds sick or something