Tfw even my dad is getting on the meme train

are your family members redpilled, Sup Forums

you people and your fucking batteries

my old man is the equivalent of Alex Jones

>2%

>mfw my mum was redpilled as soon as Trump ran
>tfw we laugh about the #nevertrump losers

>tfw dad is a libcuck

My parents were on the trump train way before I was. My dad is woke as hell about conspiracies and politics, probably all of those years listening to art bell

Why do you speak English in my country? Assimilate you fucking parasite

>2%

Thats what you get when your phones and batteries come from China

>woke
kill yourself you massive faggot

When China sends its batteries, they are not sending their best

>Netherlands
Why are you speaking with you dad in english?

Yeah. My dad is wise to all the ways other races/cultures are shit, wants a whites only Europe/NA.

My grandfather said we should sterilize all our illegal immigrants when we catch them.

>2%

>not using nigger memes to remove their effectiveness

I want the Duracell good shit without paying an arm and a leg. no more silver cat batteries.

Wow did trump just call all batteries rapists?

#FCKH8

Absolutely.

Fucking this

Because I'm beady

My dad is redpilled thankfully and we make fun of my liberal sister who lives with them who wants to become a """"journalist"""" most of the time she repeats shit from
Tumblr and Twitter and my dad just tells her to shut the fuck up and that she's paying tuition by herself or she'd better find a better field to go into

my father is literally redpill itself.

iPhones are a shit

They are ripping our batteries off

I'll get the factories back to the US and we will make America great again

Sanctuary cities won't protect shitty battery rapists from the might of the wakening of the US

my dad hated the kikes even when I was a little kid

same
feels good man

No democracy for you.

>Turkroach
>redpilled

>democracy
>good
not really.

My dad has always been conservative, but since I became redpilled back in July of last year (the leak that proved the DNC really, actually DID rig the primaries blew my liberal beliefs the fuck out) he and I have even gotten my mom to stop believing the bullshit the MSM peddles. My dad is still a kike lover, though. Working on that.

Lol

if that were true he'd off him self before you were born, roach.

yes however they would never use memes. My father would consider that extremely childish and pathetic. Just like emojis and utter such garbage. He is the more the "we should exterminate all the muslims" kind of guy.

If it's so bad then please stop coming here to try and abuse our welfare system.

if democracy was so good you wouldnt have a welfare system to abuse to begin with. remember who brought that open to abuse welfare system to your country.

Just me. My family were neutral but are becoming a problem the past few years. Like this Christmas for the first time in my life someone I know said "Happy Holidays" it was my sister the cunt. Another time I was with my Mum helping her shop an two gangster looking niggers walked by and I jokingly sang that 100% nigga song, no response, until she got drunk that night and was screaming at me over the phone for it. Fuck em.

Same boat, though given that he hates all the globalist billionaires all he has to do is take a single mental step and realize that they are all also jewish, and it will be done.

you can't even afford me

So I know that Britain left the EU, but when do they start kicking out their Muslims?

>Tfw my dad is too scared to show his power level in front of his gold digger 10/10 bluepill trophy wife, but told me he would disown me if I voted for Hillary Clinton

>tfw my dad showed me my first Sup Forums thread almost 10 years ago

>tfw my dad does more research on Pizzagate than I do

>tfw my dad redpilled me on the Jews when I was very very young

my dad is a Cherokee tribe member too wew

>neveready
>(zero point) 9 (volts)

>parents come from the richest part of Yugoslavia
>don't endorse communism but are still liberal as fuck
>grandma is redpilled as fuck though

At least I redpilled my younger brothers by teaching them to think critically and notice indoctrination at school.

Pretty much everybody in my family is redpilled. Where having a party to celebrate the God Emperors coronation.

dad is pretty redpilled
mom, well better than normie

One step at a time, burgerbro.

Dad is as red pilled as can be, down to globalist agenda of Soros and false flags of west yurop.

Mom is a typical normie that doesn't have strong political opinion.

My mum is actually more redpilled then my dad. When a mum is redpilled so are all her children.