I broke up with my 10/10 girlfriend because of you Sup Forums

Mfw:
> Liberal British white Male with my American 10/10 Girlfriend move in together and plan to one day marry.
> Suddenly ask her how many men she's been with
> She's been with 8 guys, I'm her 9th!
> Feel sick to my stomach. How can you be fine with spending your life with a woman who's been with men before you?
> The next day I just dumped her. After one night of amazing sex and a nightmare of how many men she had before me.
> Her family's angry with me and she even threatened to kill herself. I had to get my neighbors to drag her out of my house.

Now I feel sick even writing this post. 8 guys, those weren't just relationships either meaning she rode the cock carousal.

I wish I was naive and ignorant about this but at the same time it hurts on what I did to her. I literally had her dragged out of my house like a dog.

Gennifer, If you're reading this I will always watch our sextapes together. I hope I find someone's who's sucking skills was godly like yours.

Oh well....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tpQqH4H_SUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>because of you Sup Forums

At least you didn't go on a tirade about sand people

How can men be fine with settling with women who slept with so many guys?

>graphics are more important than game play
Get a load of this goy

Well, you did a right thing

I've been with 16 women. If they've had more than me I leave them.

>falling for the vaginal jew

>things that never happened: the thread

"See what you made me do?!", The post

Also cool bait thread, only seen it 5 times this month

>she even threatened to kill herself
Lol good.

Not your personal relationship board
fuck off back to Sup Forums, cancer

Feel sorry for you man, fucking girl probably has STD.
Go check if you have STD or some shit, she prob got them from the niggies

Nigga it aint our fault that you dropped your spaghetti. Just man up and dont be such an insesitive bitch.
but wait
>geniffer (most basic name ever)
> expecting suck skills from a girl who hasent ridden the cock carousel.
Mhea this is bait.

No hymen no diamond.
Also, post nudes and vid or it didn't happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=tpQqH4H_SUQ

Slide thread.

Up to you bro. I'm a newfag who got in here since the Trump pissgate video thing. Seeing all those women being such sluts threads shocked the shit out of me. Each to their own I guess.

Ever had a 10/10 gf.

I can never feel sorry for you.

what is the rule for this...take whatever a guy says and cut it in half and take whatever a chick says and multiply it by 3 for the real number

your chick has probably been with closer to 25-30 guys. In addition since most chicks think "blow jobs dont count" you could probably safely assume there have been at least 45 different dicks inside of your girlfriend in one way or another

You dodged a bullet, there, Nigel. You're welcome. Never forget: You're here forever.

probably bait but if not then you don't deserve happiness. 8 is fucking nothing...

You cant abdicate your own responsibility to someone else, dumbass.
You alone are responsible for your own actions.

I can imagine the autism you displayed.

>I took advice from Sup Forums
Serves you right faggot

Fucking sandnigger

When a girl gives such you such head and sex mate. Tell me you won't hurt inside. She was a fucking slut but damn she was good in bed!

rare pic of OP
Welcome newfag, lurk moar phejit

w/e OP you did what you thought you should do

>pol made me do it

What is free will?

Underrated

Stop posting these shitty fake "I broke up with my tumblrina gf fuck you Sup Forums" threads every fucking hour.

>add 3 skill points to REEEEEEEEEEE

.........and, literally, the only reason being her 9th bothers you, is because you have a small to average sized cock.

Or you can't last that long.

Or something.

Your insecurity is showing.

You're comparing yourself to people (her past) you don't even know.

You're a moron.

I'm a girl, by the way.

No hymen no diamond.

If this is true you should kill yourself

high level sex play

You chose the red pill friend, we never said it would be easy. This anger you feel is not truly towards Sup Forums it is towards the culture that would condone such behavior.

I call bullshit on that
Tits + paper tag with todays date and hour or gtfo.

gr8 b8 m8

How it doesn't bother anyone that a woman churns through men like butter I don't know. It's more than pride it's common sense to dump women like that.

>> Her family's angry with me and she even threatened to kill herself. I had to get my neighbors to drag her out of my house.

People that threaten to an-hero after a break up are crazy. No but seriously get rid of the sextape.

as long as you're not a lefty, you can stay here.

>Gennifer, If you're reading this I will always watch our sextapes together. I hope I find someone's who's sucking skills was godly like yours.
KEK. 10/10 Mehmet, that was funny.

>I'm a girl, by the way.
Two points:
>Of course you would defend sluts, probably are one.
and
>Tits or GTFO

>I hope I find someone's who's sucking skills was godly like yours
I know this post is bait so fuck you Op.

>threatened to kill herself
you just dodged the bulled user

>. I'm a newfag who got in here since the Trump pissgate video thing. Seeing all those women being such sluts threads shocked the shit out of me. Each to their own I guess.

NEWFAGS LURK MORE

>8 guys

x3

25 guys

blowjobs and anal don't count so double it and you're looking at 50.

OP is neo dodging bullets in the matrix.

This never happened beta low test fagot. Your pen pal fantasy fools no one.

Real talk man you will struggle to find a real hotting with less men than that. Most girls do a sluts phase these days. Unless you are marrying high school sweetheart.

Also women will always lies about their number. No point ever asking or ever believing her.

I am a known player and a girl who fancied me tried to get me to believe she had only ever been with 5 men. I had seen here bring back two guys at a time and have endless one night stands. Back to back one night stands. 3 or 4 a week. I was flabbergasted that she thought I could believe this. She even had convinced herself.

>tfw losing your virginity together with your beautiful virgin wife

Most of Sup Forums will never know this feel.

Ok Lad. Give us more information. How old are you both? How long was your relationship? Did she told you anything about her previous intercourses or only the number?

>waiting to move in until you find out how many dude's a girl has banged

Enjoyed your STDs bro

No OP can do what he wants

Statistics show that she isn't that stable for marriage (lol)

>I'm a girl, by the way.

TITS OR GTFO

You being a girl won't get you any entitlement here unless tits are shown

GUARANTEED REPLIES

>mfw when I'm in love with another Sup Forumsack
>tfw both totally redpilled and ignore the homophobic teens on this board

Good job OP. You have values and it's important to live by them. I couldn't respect a woman who has been with more than 1 guy no matter what Sup Forums says. Ideally a virgin but 1 guy wouldn't bother me.

Your ex sounds like a slut anyway. There's plenty of time for you to find a girl so don't stress and don't go back to her. Imagine how many cocks she'll take now, they're the most disgusting creatures.

>there are people browsing this thread RIGHT NOW who believe OP isn't just posting some admittedly 7/10 bait
Wew

Is it not obvious to anyone else but me that he's afraid he can't sexually satisfy her?

>If this is true you should kill yourself

Nah he actually should be glad, chance of her divorcing him are grater 50%.
Also her suicide threats show how mental stable she really is.

Dodged a huge bullet right there.

>All these "hurrr I left my gf" stories posted out of nowhere

Fuck off shills and if you're honest go cry here
>

Or your STDs do the job.

Hello Mr. Fifa Nigger, remember 7-1?

Lel no faggit, i lost my v card to a virgin girl and my wife was virgin.

I'm so so sorry.

Never said you were wrong user.
I called bullshit one you being a women on Sup Forums and /pol out of all the boards
So point stands TITS WITH TIME STAMP OR GTFO!

>the waifu isnt real
so when are you growing out of anime?

>cock carousal
>8
dumbass

It's crazy bro!

TRIGGERED

>is not a virgin himself
>expects gf to be virgin
typical misogynist pol garbage or troll

Never understood the autism towards virgins, they're not going to know what to do, they're probably going to be rubbish and what's the point. you're not buying a used car, someone with "notches" is just experience. You wanna bang a real MVP, you need someone who's played the field.

LOL you fucking idiot. NEVER EVER ask that question.

How many women have you been with?

You lose pence

So in pols opinion how dicks is too much and pls don't post the bar graph with pre martial partners.. I've already seen it. And do you guys ever ask how many guys ur gf has been with? I've always found that you can pretty much figure out without asking

serves you right for buying into the misogynist drivel. Haven't you slept with 8+ grills?

You and what army?

That might be part of it. It might also be that he doesn't want someone who views sex so casually.

Either way, you trying to mock him is just pathetic and part of the reason women are so worthless now-a-days.

you're welcome.

>misogynist
>posts anime girls

Post pics of her my lad

@107514019

I inly give (You)s to real countries you kuwaitfaggot.

What did her family say to you?

>highschool sweethearts
Dude had girl who fucked in 10th or 11th grade for sure.... most girls get a serious relation ship before highschool (aka an actual boyfriend not middle school lvl crap)

congratulations you're retarded

Autism: the post

>Gennifer

you are a homo now

sleeping with her is equal to touching 8 dicks

>not losing it together with your wife
I feel bad for her

Never. We watch it together ;^)

If all her previous boyfriends were white I don't see the problem. Coalburners deserve nothing but the rope though.

if she said 8 it was probably like 30.
I dated my exs bestfriend and she admitted they had both had threesomes and she had over 30-40 partners including blowjobs
and she had told me 5 lol never trust women

> 8x3=25
Uhhhhhh

>Anime
>Not having any experience in the art of petting

either you're a massive pussy or this didnt happen.

>if she said 8 it was probably like 30.
fuckin kek

>virgin meme
its about not riding that many dicks before she gets to settle down.
Usually the ones that actually do mind that are:
A) actual virgin fags on the board who keep fathesizing and being autistic as op user
or
B) chads who fucked so many stacies that know that a person with a high dick count is probably gonna cheat and is probably preaty used up.

But yeah mostly are autistic fucks.

пeтyх зaкyкapeкaл