Sex dolls? Red pilled or beta

Sex dolls? Red pilled or beta

Not artificial sex bots (futurism shit etc). Obviously women will be obsolete by then - I mean sex dolls.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JsUPCHZwoow
twitter.com/search?q=from:hauteviolence robot
youtube.com/watch?v=QRUKEbIXWdQ
campaignagainstsexrobots.org/about/
campaignagainstsexrobots.org/2017/01/01/sex-dolls-and-robots-and-rape-culture/
amazon.com/Selani-trade-Silicone-Molly-Skeleton/dp/B010XBEVN2
youtube.com/v/GKFHZuCvvS4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Tanzler
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

beta as fuck.

>hard day at work
>open your door
>your pre-positioned Lightning doll bent over the kitchen preparing some fake food (it looks great)
>ravage her then throw her in the closet
>Play some video games, let your dog in so you have some company.

10/10 would trade in my wife and kids.

Beta. It is about controlling your woman and making her look up to you, sincerely, then she will never betray you and be a good mother, however, judging by the fact that you are asking this question, I'd assume you are either A. Autistic or B. Simply undesirable, genetically.

t. ahmed

Literally the same as masturbation, except you give your money to Jews for an expensive sex toy.

There's a great doc called Guys and Dolls about these

Id get one if they werent so fucking expensive.

That shit was great
>that crazy guy with all the guns and like four of those sex dolls
My role model

I laughed harder at that than I should've, thanks user. I needed that this morning.

They're kind of dumb. Pic related will be way cooler.
>It is about controlling your woman
Pretty sure it's about busting a nut.
>undesirable, genetically
Whatever. My waifu don't care.

fpbp

Do you like lying to yourself? If yes then sure having a sexdoll for life is good for you.

What the fuck. What happened to Japan?

Japan is based as fuck.

>russian
>real sized doll
>same as masturbation
enought vodka for today m8

Beta but should not be banned.

TRUMP MADE ANIME REAL

>you're fucking an inanimate object
>you're just rubbing your dick against a surface until you nut

how the fuck do you not see this as the same as masturbation you fucking monkey

???
They've been doing shit like this since Hiroshima

>same as masturbation
It is though. Doesn't matter that it looks like a person. It's not. It's just a big sex toy. You're alone. It is masturbation.

But coupled with augmented reality and some AI, then it's the start of something a bit more. It's the beginning of ai gfs.

beta as fuck

>But coupled with augmented reality and some AI, then it's the start of something a bit more. It's the beginning of ai gfs.
I agree with your first part Leaf, but even with AI it will still be masturbation.

youtu.be/JsUPCHZwoow

kek

what is this type of keyboard called?

the new ghost buster looks weird

Sex dolls can't change your kids' diapers or cook you dinner.

PROTIP: Feminists love it when beta males fuck sex robots, because it means they can go after Chad without being bothered by the likes of us.

If you fuck a sex robot, Chad and Stacy will be laughing their asses off at you while they make out on the beach during the sunset w/ ecstasy.

Don't fall for the sexbot jew.

Yeah, until it gets to the point that the AI is like a person in some ways. Which is very far off. And has ethical issues. But if you consider that more primitive AIa are somewhere along a spectrum of personhood, then the whole thing can be considered more or less masturbatory.

Sexbots will replace women
>will do what you want
>won't cheat
>Is not a bitch

TOP CRINGE

THIS IS WHY WOMEN ARE GOING CRAZY AND BECOMING FEMINAZIS

THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE TO COMPETE WITH CARTOON WAIFUS!

Still expensive as fuck. That's what matters.

The fact that an object that can only provide sex and nothing else is competing at all speaks volumes about how western women have declined.

no, it's the exact. opposite. Sexbots will make women obsolete and feminists don't want that. They're already freaking out at the fact that artificial wombs were invented.

how will roasties ever recover?

Miku not for sexing.

They will replace women for genetic dead ends, i.e. they wont replace women at all.

i lost

Everybody wins?
>Sexbots will replace women
That's decades off. And until AI advances to human level (inb4 women aren't there yet), they can't replace women. Or humans in general for personal relationships. It's crazy to think that they can.
They can be an alternative though.
Women have become very difficult to deal with for a lot of people.

Beta as fuck, if you can't get laid and/or don't like girl's personality to build a relationship either use your hand or waste your money on a hooker but not on a fkin doll

How awful do Asian women have to be that Japs obsessed with perfecting this tech? They must just be master nagging prudes.

It's both, because if they ever become robots instead the women will get competition. It will improve things for everyone. It is still beta, though.

They're not freaking out at all. There's a large supply of beta males who are needy for female attention and are willing to fund them financially.

Don't believe me? Here's a woman who steals thousands of $$ by exploiting beta male desire for her body, and makes fun of them by telling them to go "fuck the robot":

twitter.com/search?q=from:hauteviolence robot

The man that created the real doll is a crypto Jew.

>Super Cock Muncher 5000 released with Deep Pink AI
>Women now have to offer something more than pussy
Japan will save mankind trust me. It was their plan all along

Why should I give a fuck about chads and stacies?
You sound incel as fuck.

>sexualization
>rape culture
>mah robots rights

Will be banned in 2 years unless trump-sama wipe out all liberal shit

It's what Hollywood kikes want to indoctrinate to Aspies.

This. That doll is creeping me out.

At least these betas will not spread their genes.

I wonder. I think everyone is just a bit autistic over there. Even the women. Seems like a great place desu except for the work culture.

I mean if the AIs do get the point of considered to be "living beings" then yea i will agree with you. And honestly we are closer to that than you think. Sophia is still an on going thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=QRUKEbIXWdQ

REEEEE LIGHTNING IS PURE!!!

campaignagainstsexrobots.org/about/

>We believe the development of sex robots further sexually objectifies women and children
>The development of sex robots and the ideas to support their production show the immense horrors still present in the world of prostitution which is built on the “perceived” inferiority of women and children and therefore justifies their use as sex objects.

campaignagainstsexrobots.org/2017/01/01/sex-dolls-and-robots-and-rape-culture/
>n 2017 the Campaign Against Sex Robots will continue to emphasise the direct connections between the development and imagination of sex dolls/ robots and rape culture.

In order to make sense of rape culture we have to make a distinction between rape and sex. Where the distinction lies between rape and sex is not fixed in time and space. For example, ‘duties’ and ‘obligations’ of a wife to a husband included sexual acts, and the husband could expect sex (rape) as part of the marriage arrangement. In the UK the law was changed in 1991 to end this right of a husband to his wife’s body for sex which marked an important turning point for women.

shall I go on?

whoa. neat.

This
>Sex
>Unable to reproduce
Degenerate
Yes that includes marrying an infertile woman

She sounds butthurt as hell over it desu. She's losing business.

Sexbots could reduce prostitution. That would be a really good thing.

>Doggo starts sniffing around closet...
This isn't going to end well

women do not need or view the majority of men as sex objects

what they DO need is truck drivers, underwater welders, roofers (you ever seen a bitch on a roof?), electrical lineman, garbage men etc.

the less incentive men have to keep the comfy lifestyle spinning, the uncomfier the west is gonna get. No more power, clean water, cell phones, makeup, heat in the winter

men without incentive is going to revolutionize the west, and not in a good way

>it looks great

>Yes that includes marrying an infertile woman
Well, you can still adopt. The most important thing is that your children have a loving mother I'd say.

Kikepedia even has a "historical painting" for this. It's so fucking hilarious. These paintings are all hoaxes, the same with the billion Ancient homo paintings which are posted on Kikepedia.

Hi kek

Also, do you mean they need (((slaves)))?

>Where the distinction lies between rape and sex is not fixed in time and space

4D SEX
D

S
E
X

That...
Actually looks pretty gross.

How the hell can somebody look at that and think "I'm going to fuck it"

>bombs
>doing anything

it's not slavery if one is adequately compensated, and money only does so much

lol i got an idea

Now there should be state issued sex dolls as an ironic punishment for rapists, where, the rapist is forced to have sex with the sex doll, over and over and over again, until they are conditioned to dislike forcibly pursued orgasms onto another body

so you shouldn´t have sex with your wife after 40 yo?

>the world of prostitution which is built on the “perceived” inferiority of women and children and therefore justifies their use as sex objects
I don't understand these people. They gotta realize that lots of men just want to get laid right? What is supply and demand?
>direct connections between the development and imagination of sex dolls/ robots and rape culture
MUH SOGGY KNEES. What the hell. Sexbots will probably prevent rape and reduce (human) prostitution. It should be a good thing.

women are going to scream in 15 years when sex bots with artifical wombs are for sale, which drive you, pleasure and speak to you. women will be a thing of the past

Why don't you provide your refugees sex dolls, so they'll stop fucking your lolis?

Jews

A set of fake huge tits is something I can see myself buying, a doll is too much.

Image source: amazon.com/Selani-trade-Silicone-Molly-Skeleton/dp/B010XBEVN2

Costs $3700 if you want to buy one.

i have a wife and id still want one of these

>ID: Why Rus 0 Tech
hm

top kek

>Sup Forums isn't dead yet
TOP LOL

Feels good man. Based autist

kys, they will only ridicule you, along with Chads who get it even easier.

Only 5/10s will get it tougher, they will have to marry foreigners who previously never had a chance

>dildos coming out it's back

Yup. Couples might want those.

And women will want them too.
youtube.com/v/GKFHZuCvvS4
>Chad won't cuddle and betas are too clingy.

That could weaken the mysogyny angle a lot.

It's a she

how did that bitch get out of the dishwasher? her owner needs to put on a lock.

That's nothing compared to the guy who made one with an anatomical skeleton dummy, or the guy who kept digging up his waifu and paper-mached her face for seven years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Tanzler

yeah i'm married and i'm very aroused by my wife, but damn if i wouldn't fuck that teenage asshole on the inanimate object in OP's pic

pretty much would be kinda cool if it was like futanari as well