Schizophrenia general

Is it real, or just made up by (((Western psychiatry)))?

What should I do if I start hearing voices telling me that everyone is against me?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/Fake_Schizophrenia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If everyone is against you, what can you really do? Fight, surrender, or run.

I feel like /x/ is more the board for this. Do you have a tulpa?

If it's not real then I guess people have "intense realizations" about the world around them.

Everyone is against you.

It's a doggy dog world out there.

Bark bark

You are the master of your own mind.

80% of mental illnesses are just states society doesn't train individuals to deal with. Our understanding isn't that far yet, I mean it's a blind world. You don't need to look at anymore than liberals to understand that.

i think it's real. i work in a psych ward with >100 schizophrenics and most of them seem damaged beyond repair.

Good friend of mine went batshit crazy because of the herbal jew.

It's like being the head librarian, but your library has burned down, and all the books are toast, and you can't order any new ones forever.

Try to gather your fragmenting psyche up again. Also check your serotonin and oxycotin, maybe dopamine as well levels NOW right fucking NOW.

Read Jung, Joseph Campbell - so at least your madness will have a sweet mythical tinge.
Also try to face the voices, ask them "why the fuck are they against me? Eleonor Roosevelt (my mama) told me that I wouldn´t worry what people thought of me if I knew HOW FUCKING SELDOM they do. As in : literally never.

That girl at the store who gave you a wierd look? She just farted. The guy in the long trenchcoat down the street? He´s a pedo or john scouting the place. That man in the convenience store who brushed by you with an angry mutter? His wife just cucked him and now he´s looking for the Axe aisle.

Fuck the voices man, they know nothing. Unless it´s about Antarctica, Aliens and Magick, then you may create OP´s.

Hearing things and confusing your inner voices with reality is not a normal state no matter how messed up you are, though.

I've talked to a couple of people with schizophrenia. Never seen them off meds but according to them it's pretty bad. In general they're functioning members of society.

its definitely real. anxiety and depression have become almost like a trend.

ohh you silly faggot.

if a psychiatrist says youre nutz, you are nutz.

psychiatrists are PHYSICIANS who went to med school, did their internships, took the oath, can take a bullet out of your ass and everything.

PSYCHOLOGY is the nonsense bullshit witchdoctoring for the 20th century that "diagnoses" everyone with a plethora of special snowflake "disorders" that can never be found on a clinical examination, and require decades of talk therapy, powerful pharmaceuticals and fat sacks of cash, yet can never be cured or even treated to any significant degree.

trust a psychiatrist, run from psychologists.

This thread popped up the moment I finished reading this ED article

encyclopediadramatica.se/Fake_Schizophrenia

Learn the difference between real and fake schizos kids

Read a book called Capitalism and Scizophrenia

Tldr: everyone is Scizophrenic by nature and suprresses the symptoms depending on the systems they gravitate, orbit and evolve around

very nice.

You get diagnosed out of opinion instead of clinical observable test.
Also check google for info on the Rosenhan experiment.
Basically a few lies can get you locked up and drugged, and when you protest it will be considered a symptom.

Schizophrenia is quite real and pretty sad, as the drugs that treat it don't really do the brain any favors, and only work to a certain extent.

But "hearing voices" can be a symptom of things other than schizophrenia, some of which have a better prognosis.

Or it might be a tumah.

It's true, psychiatrist are doctors. But from my experience, they do not give a fuck about you. Either they deem you a danger (to yourself and others) and will take "care" of you (aka lock you up) or they will deem that you are just a whiny little faggot and lose interest. Their only solution is meds. In cases of schizophrenia, that is of course the best way to go about it. However if you are dealing with personality disorders and depression, meds can only support you in your recovery, only proper therapy can really make a difference.

Your sweeping conclusion that all psychiatrists are good and all psychologists are bad per se is just incredibly undifferentiated. Take your anecdotal "evidence" (I assume you or someone you know had a bad experience with a psychologist) and read some books about the subject you are so desperately trying to look informed in. Or even better: Actually talk to people who work in the field.

Psychiatry has never healed anyone and should have been banned long ago.
These retards have tried to heal something whose cause still is unknown (if it is present at all) with authentic crimes that would make an inquisitor blush.
From hitting your brain with an ice pick to flooding it with burning chemicals, from having you bath on ice and quickly switch to super hot water, from electric shocks to drugs that reduce to zero the flow of select brain chemicals these idiots are famous for severely damaging patients that cannot run away from being the torture fucktoys of demented "doctors" that theorize bullshit but never wait until its properly observed by someone that actually gives a fuck, to top it all theres no observable clinical test, so abuse of perfectly healthy people is not rare, the icing on the cake is how many idiots parrot about the never observed to correlate chemical imbalances their flamboyant books speak about.

I've heard many such cases