50 years ago black people had to use the back seats of the American buses

50 years ago black people had to use the back seats of the American buses

how can USA talk about freedom when shit like this happened only a few years ago?

The past is the past, and those who remain in it cannot move forward leading to stagnation and insanity

>50years
>FEW years
pick 1

They were still free to ride the bus.

>blacks get the cool kids seats
americans are cucks

The good ole days.

>50 years ago
>few

Because blacks aren't people

What's wrong with riding at the back of a bus? It's spacious and comfy.

Airplanes are still racist BTW, priority seating in the front is given to those with money and guess what? They are almost always white. Sit in the back few rows of a Southwest flight sometime and notice how opposed the POC are.

Spbp

The smell didn't go through the whole bus. It just went out the back windows.

Hello foreigner, America wasn't created for niggers, Freedom applied only to American citizens, I.E. white, former Europeans. The niggers are lucky we never deported them all.

I know right? They're so racist. I can't believe i had to sit next to a black guy on my flight to the US recently. They really should have given me a free priority seat because i'm white

What's wrong about sitting there anyway.

Honestly they still do on their own. Ask any American in school. Its the furthest away from the driver so they can destroy shit and be loud as fuck. The drivers put rap on instead of rock to calm the savage nature but sometimes it backfires and they end up dancing and shaking their asses. Yup the good ol days before I got a car.

>Dane cuckposting

A FUCKING CROSS

Sitting in the back is the shit you idiot. You probably are too beta, or had no friends to sit there.

So that we know which USA is the free world, when did the American Dream and when did it end?

Also want to note cafeterias across the country look like segregated lunch counters. Birds of a feather... Really obnoxious birds line grackles or starlings. Crows are too intelligent for comparison.

And now, after government-forced desegregation, our public buses are shitty places to be.

>This is a white woman
>She was forced to sit in the front of the bus
>She once tried to sit in the back, but it resulted in a chimp out

Niggers build USA. Look where you are now without cheap labour? Can't compete with China, Mexico... You only manufacturing dollars out of thin air. NKT!

I like her boobs

Reminder that there was no de juris segregation in the vast majority of America. People always act like buses, schools, restaurants ect... were segregated everywhere, when in reality it was a small minority of states.

t.nigger

Can't compete? Who's the richest nation on the planet again?

I can't believe how racist you guys here can be

I feel sad to know that people like you are breathing the same air as I do

>back seat
>obvious black in the middle
Face it they just wanted the back seats like most people do.

niggers shouldn't even be allowed on the same buses as whites

Haha cucked faggot enjoy your sandnigger invaded continent.

>Whining about getting best seats
No wonder why they are so entitled always get best thing for free....

I help make the air idiot. I'm a grass farmer.

my country was built on the basis of equality, which is why it is so prosperous and successful

only with whites though, not niggers. Equality doesn't work with niggers look at south africa.

scum

i want more white wymin, please provide senpai

kys

freedom for people, not for animals

oh my god i cant believe what i m reading

THIS

Stop larping user.

Fucking anti-white racism, giving the best seats to blacks

>50years
>FEW years
50 years are nothing boy

Wow! that bus is neat and clean

God dam you are a fucking Eur Trash Moron

Things where so much better for "everyone" back when they where acting white.

b-but the back of the buss is where the good seats are

Considering us niggers are the kings of the world now that can get away with anything and white women offer all their holes for our superior black seed, it was all worth it.

You must be the type of person who thinks prosecuting 90 years old nazis is justified.

Relative to the history of the earth, sure

Relative to the average human lifespan, not so much

Those Poor Poor Blacks having to sit at the back of the bus

R9K virgin detected

Blacks shoudn`t be allowed to use any public transport at all.
Or have their own transport.

50 years ago public transportation was actually safe, clean and a respectable form of travel.

Wonder what changed?

Hmmmm....really makes you think.

back seats are the best. they were doing them a fovor

This.

I go to the back of the bus every time though, they're the most comfy and people cant look at your phone