TINY PIECES

>TINY PIECES

That's racist

why did you guys elect such a retard? seems like her opinion on things changes 4 times a week. Get on with brexit already before this cunt changes her mind againt tomorrow

So May supports Brexit now? I'm confused by your bong politics.

She wasn't elected

Who's the retard now?

She has ever since the referendum. She was a remainer nominally but basically disappeared during the actual campaign (ie she didn't mind too much either way).

this

she basically put herself in a position where whatever the outcome of the vote was, her reputation wouldn't be effected in anyway.

She played the political game so well that she even managed to become PM out of it. She outplayed Gove, Boris and even Nigal in some areas.

Tough days ahead of us, gentlemen

GOOD MORNING.

Congratulations. England have again neglected the peace process in NI and now that the Common Travel Area is being kept between NI and ROI, these neanderthal loyalist fucks are gonna cry "muh heritage, muh culture" and stat throwing their fecal matter everywhere when asked to present passports when going to their rightful homeland: Scotland.

But who cares, the "we r not EU cucks lol" meme has become reality, that's all that matters.

Brexit is the dumbest thing we've ever done. "Red line on immigration", EU immigration is the reason London went from 45% white to 60%. "Tax cutting war", oh I'm sure the Tories simply LOVE an excuse to cut social spending and give rich people more money. Of course they won't be cutting MP's wages to pay for it, god no.

She looks deformed as fuck.

she looks like the clown on the left picture

and her clown act is hilarious

funny to watch britain burn down

>slavs
>white

CRY
MORE
FAGGOTS

>slavs
>white

Whiter than Indians, Pakistanis and Chinese people.

mfw americucks thinking this is the equivalent of a Trump presidency, fuck off you irrelevant burger

She wasn't elected. The guy we elected resigned so his party had to vote for a new leader. They didn't even do that as every candidate stepped down in the campaigning stage.

Why are you getting involved in our politics? "Based" (kek) Frage told you keep your nose out. Of course, he didn't think much of getting involved in US politics to further his career.

>living in a dictatorship
lmao

These tears are so good. Please don't stop.

We cry now, you cry in 5 years when you see how stupid you were.

Jeez, is she for Brexit or not? I've been getting a lot of mixed signals recently.

Only people crying and hard honest hard working British men and women who see their lives jeopardized because a bunch of uneducated far right extremists lied to the public. Sadly, fear won in the Brexit referendum.

I don't follow your line of reasoning
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

She's a female Corbyn that isn't a commie. Paid lip service by saying "yeah, we should remain...I guess" as was secretly excited when we left

>tears

The working class will be in "tears" when the Tories cut social spending, import more immigrants from China, India and Pakistan and suppress their workers rights so they can participate in the "global economy".

racism won. Discrimination won. Ignorance won.

Real leaders build BRIDGES not WALLS. May could have stood up to the populist scum but she chose to give in

We didn't

no point interacting with this obese contrarian autist

just the usual anglo shenanigans

>seems like her opinion on things changes 4 times a week
Not quite, she's been weak on details before but she's always been clear that we will be leaving the EU, which always meant a hard Brexit because the EU is simply immovable on the 'four freedoms'.

At least this brit isn't as deluded as the rest of you

The support seems to be 1.20, and once you actually do move on with Brexit, it will break the support. And trust me, you do NOT want that to happen to your currency, breaking such a hard support equals a downward spiral for at least a few years, if not a decade

Falkland off

She was always one of the weakest Remainers. She has been critical of the EU for years.

She turned up in my town to argue for Remain, 1 of about 2 appearances she made, and I didn't even know about it until a week later because she was here for a total of about 30 minutes.

What most people don't realise is that even most Remain voters did not like nor want the EU, they just found status quo to be an easier option.

We are going to get shafted so hard by this lads.

Our only hope is Nigel leads a 100,000 man march on parliament armed with spoons demanding patliament be dissolved.

>you do NOT want that to happen to your currency, breaking such a hard support equals a downward spiral for at least a few years, if not a decade

We don't, the "liberal brexiters" and Tories do, they've been wanting to supress our workers rights for their own profit for years, and now they've got the perfect excuse. A low pound is great for them, it means transnationalist corperations can come to Britain and pay us less.

On the negative side, she indicated she wants to implement a system like the H1B visa that the US has in order to keep the flow of wage depressing workers flowing to big companies. So while Brexit will help local plumbers make a competitive wage without being undercut by all of eastern Europe, those in tech fields will still feel the sting of globalization.

Can you please destroy the (((union))) on your way out bongs? Thanks

t. EU hater

see, women are superior than men

You realise that all those "rich people" you hate so much voted to remain right?

Fuck off Diego. Go back into your jungle your fucking ouragutan.

The working class were fucked by the EU anyway. It's not going to get any worse for them.

Blah blah blah. Your currency will crash hur due. Heard it before and it didn't happen. Come up with a new boogeyman already. Even sub average iq people aren't falling for it anymore.

>'crushed into tiny pieces'

Based reactionary tabloid rags.

>The working class were fucked by the EU anyway.

How? Of course they weren't. A lot of our working rights come from the EU. And the idea that the working class are all unemployed because of Polish people isn't true either, unemployment is at 4%, the lowest its been in a long time.

>It's not going to get any worse for them.

Oh, its going to get worse. Its not hard to compete with the EU since we all have similar working conditions. Do you think Britain can compete with The US, China or India in attracting business?

I don't care if a currency is "strong" or "weak" so much as I care about avoiding inflation. If Pounds are "strong" because EU and others are running their printing press 247 then I'm not going to lose any sleep because eventually they'll some terrible consequences.

Of course the globalist rats aren't going to go down overnight bease one or two battles went our way. They've been running the world unopposed fir decades now and are entrenched at every level. This is going to be a long war.

But Britain del them a terrible slap in the face when it walked away from their European pet project and that is worth celebrating even in there is much oeft to do.

Little England thinking they can punch above their weight lel

>all those "rich people" you hate so much voted to remain right?

There's no evidence the referendum was split between classes. And I don't hate rich people, I hate rich transnationalists who come here to suck the land dry, like the Russians and Chinese. For rich people in the EU, it was a loss. For rich people outside, especially transnationalists, its fucking brilliant.

>I don't care if a currency is "strong" or "weak" so much as I care about avoiding inflation

Sure, but it does matter when you're talking about trading with others and joining in with globalism like May is saying.

>How? Of course they weren't. A lot of our working rights come from the EU. And the idea that the working class are all unemployed because of Polish people isn't true either, unemployment is at 4%, the lowest its been in a long time.
Immigrants are bad for working class British people. Stop trying to disguise this fact you liberal piece of shit. Nobody is going to fall for it. The EU benefitted the ABC1 workers to the detriment of the working class. That's why all the ABC1 people voted to remain.

>Oh, its going to get worse. Its not hard to compete with the EU since we all have similar working conditions. Do you think Britain can compete with The US, China or India in attracting business?

Yes. Plenty of countries manage to be financially successful without belonging to the EU. Australia, Canada, etc... We are still the 6th largest economy in the world and London is the financial capital. That's not going to change anytime soon.

Fuck the EU. I hope it implodes.

>the globalist rats

The European Union was built to compete with globalism. Its a protectionist bloc that keeps trade in Europe.

Lol so many Soro's shills today.

>I hate rich transnationalists
So why do you support the EU?

EU is only interested in The City kikery, I'm ok with a hard brexit, go 4 it bongs

>tfw you will never be this smug

>The European Union was built to compete with globalism. Its a protectionist bloc that keeps trade in Europe.

That's a big one

Reminder they will only pass watered down legislation

What we're going to get is a stoppage in White EU immigration, replaced by non-white Indian and Paki immigration.

Great times.

>Immigrants are bad for working class British people

That's not what I'm arguing, I'm arguing that it doesn't matter since that immigration will be replaced by global immigration. Do you know why we import 350,000 people a year? Because economists figured out we needed 300,000 imigrants/year to meet our pension promises. Now they didn't recommend immigration as a solution, as then they would become pensioners and we'd need even more immigrants. So the other solution was to cut pensions and raise the pension age.

So you can see Labour (toward the end of the 2000's) and the Tories have a choice: import more immigrants OR cut pensions and raise pension age. With pensioners being the Tories biggest voting demographic, which do you think the Tories will choose?

>The EU benefitted the ABC1 workers to the detriment of the working class

....Despite the fact employment is the highest its been for years?

>Australia, Canada, etc

Yes, and they a small population and territory over 5 times the size of ours. We are not in the same boat as them. I'm not saying Britain won't be able to compete, but if you think your rights aren't going to take a blow for it, you're sorely mistaken.

Because it kept transnationalism WITHIN Europe. That was the point of it.

>tax cutting business war
muh dick

Daily reminder EU is a German/Jewish made organization controlled behind the scenes by the Bilderberg Group and the Trilateral Commission. Their secret plan is to destroy the homogeneity of European nation states by mixing the native Europeans with non whites to create a muslim Euro-Mulatto race of slaves to be controlled by Israel. It's called a "Kalergi Plan". Also, they want to create an EU superstate and control it without ever being undermined. Your quick EU redpill.

Why would I care? If it all goes to shit I'll just move to Canada or China or something.

>Because it kept transnationalism WITHIN Europe. That was the point of it.

Fuck Europe. They brought this upon themselves by letting in shitskin mudslimes from africa and syria. I just want to watch Europe burn at this stage. Anything that harms Europe is good in my eyes.

>mf during international law class when the teacher is the biggest globalist pro UN pro EU shill ever

He fucked up and spoke up when he shilled, nearly failed me but barely passed me

Will I benefit from this?

Fugg the E.U.

Do you ever find advantage in less competitive advantage and more gibs refugees?

If you own a monopoly then you'll be better off, there'll be a bigger slave class.

Basically structure your life to be like a CPC member in China

Do you think UKIP will do better or worse in the next general election?

Much worse. Brexit achieved and no Farage means UKIP is pretty much dead

Nice meme, made me think.

Depends if they have sorted their shit out by then. Right now they are a shambles, but 3 years is a long time.

Why is it always us anglos that has to save europe from itself lads?

>is a German/Jewish made organization controlled behind the scenes by the Bilderberg Group and the Trilateral Commission.

"Controlled". That's why MEPs are voted in. If people voted in MEPs who disagreed with them, then they wouldn't have any control would they? Furthermore, it was created by Belgium.

>Their secret plan is to destroy the homogeneity of European nation states by mixing the native Europeans with non whites to create a muslim Euro-Mulatto race of slaves to be controlled by Israel

You're conflating Germany with the whole of Europe again. Germany's refugee policy is Germany's, its not an EU initiative. Countries are free to take as many refugees/deport as many as they want.

>Also, they want to create an EU superstate and control it without ever being undermined.

Which is why they have Article 50, right?

>Why would I care? If it all goes to shit I'll just move to Canada or China or something.

Although I have that luxery, i don't want to leave Britain.

>They brought this upon themselves by letting in shitskin mudslimes from africa and syria.

Great *another* myth. What countries within the EU do with immigrants is none of the EU's business. They cannot force Britain or any country to accept refugees.

If farage was back what do you think then?

Ok I will do that. Thank you for your advice

>bulgaria talking about currency supports like he knows anything about economics

There's a reason we are the financial capital of the world.

>UK gdp 2.678 trillion USD
>bulgaria gdp 54.48 billion USD

>Although I have that luxery, i don't want to leave Britain.
Then stay. Nobody's forcing you to leave either. Unless you're a filthy eurocunt. In which case, you have to go back.

>Great *another* myth. What countries within the EU do with immigrants is none of the EU's business. They cannot force Britain or any country to accept refugees.

The mere fact that they're trying to do so is reason enough to hate them. I absolutely despise Angela Merkel for what she did. I hope she gets raped and murdered by the migrants that she let in.

And we all know that the real reason that Germany let them in is so that they can boost the German economy by driving down wages which in turn hurts the working class.

>Then stay. Nobody's forcing you to leave either

Other than Britain becoming an authoritarian corperatist shithole because of the Tories and Brexit.

>In which case, you have to go back.

Relax, I'm British. I just know Japanese, so I can leave at anytime.

>they're trying to do so is reason enough to hate them

By "them" you mean Merkel. Yes, she's a bitch, but Germany is one of 27 European countries.

>is so that they can boost the German economy by driving down wages which in turn hurts the working class.

Maybe, but this isn't Germany and Germany has no authority over us.

>bongs
>electing
She was appointed by the queen. Bongs are SO FUCKING DUMB that they can't pick their own leaders.

You just don't get it do you?

Those 1.2m migrants will soon be granted EU passports. At that point, there's NOTHING we can legally do to prevent them from coming here.

So while Angela can't "force" us to take them in. We can't keep them out without leaving the EU.

>She was appointed by the queen.

....Through election...

>Some monkey from an island thinks she can threaten the Eu a conglomerate of 28 nations

Tip top tipity kek

Bring it up bitch

>Those 1.2m migrants will soon be granted EU passports

They can't without the other countries consent. She can grant them a VISA for Germany, but they can't hand out EU passports willy nilly.passports

sorry that your 4th reich is dying m8

YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW.

It's not our Reich.
We're just paying for it.

27 nations.

Die Hans. I hope your sister gets raped by a migrant.

What are you talking about? They can obtain German passports after a few years of living in the country. A German passport allows them to live wherever the fuck they please in the EU.

We dodged a massive bullet by leaving that shitty union. Not only do we have to put up with fucking poles and meds coming here by the droves but now they want us to accept mohammed and his family? FUCK OFF

>Dying

I will explain it to you Burgerclap why nobody is going to repeat the mistakes Brittain did:

>Leave EU
>Someho want all the benefits from the EU but not the bad things
>Think EU will agree on that

UK is going to get raped in the ass harder than your wifes when you arent home and Jamal comes .
Who is in a better position?
~60 million people and 1 country or ~500 million and 27 countries

>Bonglets
>Politics

Peasants don't get a voice, they do however get taxation without representation. Eat a dick, queers

>She wasn't elected. The guy we elected
David 'PigFucker' Cameron wasn't elected either. It was a hung parliament and he got in by a coalition with the lib dems.

>mfw all the 2nd gen ""Australians"" with italian/greek/polish/shit whatever heritage used to be able to get dual passports and travel around the EU like they were some kinda royalty
>mfw the UK just told them to suck a dick
>mfw the EU will tell them to suck a dick
>mfw they'll be stuck with opportunities to work in italy/spain/poland/france/whatever instead of everywhere

>when your nation is far too cucked to #DEPORTUGAL but your greatest ally smashes the EU into TINY PIECES so you will have to leave anyways

Thanks eternal Anglo

Enjoy paying for it all yourself, bro.
France, Netherlands and Italy are all looking increasingly likely to leave at some point.
Greece will eventually implode.
It's over mate.

You're so delusional. You realise that the EU is headed for another recession. It's the shittiest economic zone in the world. Even Africa is experiencing faster growth than the EU.

KYS

No candidate was ever elected. We don't vote for candidates in the UK, we vote for parties.

Cool story Benedict se have less shitskins in our country than your Paki infested shithole you call home.
I hope you know i will open douzens thread when the new agreements are settled and UK is going to suck EU's dick again

Germany is dead. Never coming back.

Not knowing how you democracy works,

We don't vote Demagogues. We have our MP and who ever is the majority can ask the Queen to form a Government. Is that really that hard to understand?

>hehe because you had your borders open you shouldn't make fun of us for having our borders open

Ahmed your grasp of logic is quite poor

Delusion again Hans. You guys are fucked beyond belief. I can't wait for the next terrorist attack in Europe and for the EU to slowly shrivel into nothingness.

Die Hans. Die.

You mucked up the tense. Used to have. Past Tense