Ding dong! The Drumpf is dead. Which old Drumpf? The Adolf Drumpf!

Ding dong! The Drumpf is dead. Which old Drumpf? The Adolf Drumpf!

Over the line!

RIP Drumpf

Wow. Trump upset someone yet again.

Come back when you have some real news

The only line that's been crossed was a red one in the sand, and they didn't do anything about that either.

Wow just like Russia and Assad!

F

Yes! Do it expose your yourself! Words are scary when they are true!

fuck the cia in the butt

Is that a threat to a president elect? Treason charges?

Trump said he would drain the swamp . This is what he meant you think he didn't know that by doing so would piss off the establishment. This needs to be done and finally all Americans have someone standing up to political elites. Even if you hate Trump you need him to fight the Deep State unelected power structure in Washington

>CIA Director
not for much longer :^)

>CIA: here's a bunch of fake shit that will undermine the legitimacy of the election
>CIA: Trump crossed the line

wew laddies

trump = nigger

I hope pompeo drains the CIA and reins them the fuck in.

More than that, I hope Trump chose the right person for this job.

These traitors have succeeded in destroying the tradition of having civilian political appointments in charge of complex agencies.

CIA so mad because Trump won that they refuse to bend the knee.
It's treason, then.

Trump is president now so he decides where the line is mr cia director

You are going to see a wave of information come out after the 20th as the deep state no longer writes the narrative. I expect many prominent public figures to be tried for treason as the purges begin.

>
>You are going to see a wave of information come out after the 20th as the deep state no longer writes the narrative. I expect many prominent public figures to be tried for treason as the purges begin.
Its like the storming of the Reichstag, we have one final push..

He didn't leak it though.