H A P P E N I N G

get ready - be hyped - PART TWO IS COMING

HAPPENING INCOMING THREAD
>may salt rain like a bloody storm destroying the souls of those who oppose the truth.

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/821368629010821120

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/821373782157918210
twitter.com/Project_Veritas/status/821373064030076929
wonkette.com/610302/trump-donee-james-okeefe-offering-progressives-big-to-riot-at-trump-inauguration-allegedly
youtu.be/hLAPzjLjK4k
youtube.com/watch?v=I059AF23JQw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acid_throwing
politico.com/story/2017/01/vladimir-putin-trump-obama-undermining-233680
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

bump

o'keefe better be sending all of this beforehand to law enforcement

Bump for (possible?) happening

Sounds like he is releasing two vids. One premade for today in about two hours. One explaining how retarded that group is for saying they were "just kidding" very soon.

Nigger tape when

He already gave everything probably a week ago

What a fucking cuck. Can't he just let it happen.
WE WANT IT TO HAPPEN. I WANT TO SEE ROCKETS RAINING DOWN
AMERICAN CIVIL WAR 2 WHEN

STOP IT JAMES YOU CUNT

twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/821373782157918210

twitter.com/Project_Veritas/status/821373064030076929

O'Keefe is a fraud. A bad one at that. He got caugth false-flagging more than a week ago
wonkette.com/610302/trump-donee-james-okeefe-offering-progressives-big-to-riot-at-trump-inauguration-allegedly

youtu.be/hLAPzjLjK4k

antifa here

lol guys chill we were just joking

Wow it's literally fucking nothing

Butyric acid attacks aren't "nothing", fuckface.

Nice, been looking forward to this. These traitors should be tried for terrorism.

>fraud

Okay, so any police officer who participates in a sting is also a fraud. Police aren't allowed to leave bait cars or pose as prostitutes anymore because user said so.

he shut down ACORN single-handedly. hes been a faggot as of late, but I can't sit back and say he's a fraud.

bamp

>Butyric acid attacks aren't "nothing", fuckface.
I agree. Still shudder when I remember that time when someone convinced me to try a Hershey's bar

O'Keeffe is a fraud, a phony

okay, okay. He is shameless liar.

>Okay, so any police officer who participates in a sting is also a fraud. Police aren't allowed to leave bait cars or pose as prostitutes anymore because user said so.

bad analogy. He is literally trying to pay people to riot.

Cops in stings don't pay criminals to commit crimes.

SNEAK PREVIEW
youtube.com/watch?v=I059AF23JQw

>"dude farts lmao"

That shit kills you dead at the right concentration, plus you smell like a fart. SAD!

Seriously though it's a chemical attack so hit them with terrorism charges and send them to ass pound city.

>acid plans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acid_throwing
>Sikh are bro-tier

Show me evidence that he paid anyone.

This loser and his group already got exposed on video trying to pay people to disrupt the inauguration while pretending to be libtards.

He's a hack and his videos are meaningless.

They do this everyday. drug buys etc face it you're a retard faggot

>He is literally trying to pay people to riot.

Like Soros did?

Does them getting paid or not change the fact they plan to commit serious crimes?

>(1)

WOW IT'S FUCKING NOTHING

if doubles, leftards get V& at comet Ping Pong.

>Hey guys I'm gonna release this groundbreaking story in (timeframe) that will change the world forever!!!!!!
>turns out to be nothing

Every. Fucking. Time.

>plan chemical attack
>get exposed
>it was a joke lol
>trump uses it to blame them on a false flag attack
Only 3 days until trump labels antifa a terrorist organization for trying to pull this shit

>Says Increasingly Nervous Man For Seventh Time This Year

>butyric acid in an outside environment
Unless the dumped a beaker full on somebody and threw on a match, it's useless. Liberals are fucking retards.

"Butyric acid attack" is a scare term for throwing stink bombs. They have to call it an acid attack because if they try to make a big deal out of someone throwing stink bombs they sound stupid.

I'm excited. Bump

>put it in the HVAC
>simulate a poison gas attack
>everyone in the BUILDING panics

many kinds of stink bombs, that one can hurt people depending the concentration, also if someone is old/young could be worse.

also can cause panic/chaos or stampedes

Oh my stars, have you ever recovered from that trauma?

I heard he's going to explain what happened

>THIS IS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!!
>WE ARE THE GOOD GUYS!!
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>ROEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Did you watch the video?
>cops can be crooked
>why not James O'keefe
give it a rest. I think cop sting operations are wrong too. I am just saying in general cops are trying to get money from criminals, not pay them.

cops buying drugs from people is also dishonest.
I am not here to defend Soros, I don't give shit about him. But you need to learn back up your claims. Do you have any proofs?

>pol sides with law enforcement

This still amazes me. I'm right with Sup Forums on this but wew lad imagine this in the Ron Paul days.

Who is still funding Project Veritas?

The thing I don't like about O'Keefe is the fact that he always releases these videos too fucking late. He should've released these last week.

So you trust a retarded liberal to throw chemicals at you? Like he has any idea what they actually are?

In any case, it's reasonable to expect that detonating something like that in a crowd will create a panic and potentially result in injuries or deaths as people flee. That legally makes it a chemical weapon attack whether the chemicals directly cause the damage or not.

They were planning to introduce it into the HVAC system of a building. How is that outside?

>mfw britbongs still have colonial conquest DNA
I know your plan britbong.

I know you're trying to create chaos to avenge the great tea spillage of 1773.

Them being paid doesn't change the fact they plan to gas people because they are upset Hillary lost. You're obfuscating.

Amazing how when you ask a liberal

"When did the right ever behave like liberals during an election?"

they always come back
>"UHM, OBAMA'S ELECTION???"

I'm prettyyy fuckin' sure there weren't republicans planning acid attacks at his inauguration, in fact, it was so safe, the motherfucker got out of his armored limo.

Wow it's almost like 17 year olds stop being 17 over time

This guy edits videos, he's a fraud.

Should I send him this pic?

It's an alliance out of necessity. CNN and all niggers think cops = whitey and vice versa which puts us all in danger. I don't LOVE the police, but I'd side with them over a pack of wild nogs any day

Yes, there's a reason he posts them online and not go to the police, because there's no evidence to convict these people. They're innocent.

Where is his proof? He just makes claims, but the other side actually has video of him trying to pay shills to disrupt protests.

Good posts!

Sup Forums is completely retarded 80% of the time at least, it's like a game to see who can be the most extreme right winger, while remaining on the out skirts of reality.

T. Reddit

Not as exciting, but I'm glad James is still doing his thing even though the Trumpets forgot about him instantly after Nov 8. Sad!

Did YOU watch the video you fucking idiot? They talk in plain English about casing the property, the HVAC system, and fashioning a fuse system.

Soooo ... what's actually happening?
Have I missed anything?
Is this more good shit that no one will care about because people are retarded?

Fuck off Hamilton.

I meant to the perpetrators of the "secret mission" not James O'Kaffe

That's why these animals are so dangerous. They believe their own bullshit about Republicans being mustache twirling dastardly villains so they think any defense against them is justified. After all, they weren't wild about Obama which is about 9/11x1000 on the shoah scale

Chang, you have to go back

O'Keefe is a phony who just tries to discredit our glorious leader Donald Trump.

Which video? It is his agents suggesting that stuff.

bumping

>They believe their own bullshit about Republicans being mustache twirling dastardly villains so they think any defense against them is justified.

That explains anti-fascists organizations perfectly.

Guys, Putin is warning that some forces are looking to stage Maidan in Washington.
politico.com/story/2017/01/vladimir-putin-trump-obama-undermining-233680

>Referencing the Ukrainian protests that ousted a Russian-backed president in Kiev, Putin said that some in the U.S. are looking to "stage a Maidan in Washington.”

You have to be in Washington and stop them. Don't allow them to install tents, they may try to turn one day innauguration protests into ongoing stand. This stand in Washington will get every day coverage from press and they will call more people there everyday, so after a few weeks they could start issuing demands. This was their tactic on maidan in Ukraine, this could happen to you too.

Fuck off Aroha Te Ana

>The plot was foiled
Disappointing. It'd be funny as fuck to have Trump, the reality TV president, horrificly disfigured for his Presidency, wearing some mask like a Phantom of the White House.

no, that would not be funny at all.

Well when you use spooky names to describe a smelly bottle, it isnt

This goober is still relevant?

I thought we all abandoned him after he left us enormously dissapointed.

>ducks in the ground

Who's Jewing who?

>stink bomb thread
>no BRRRAAAAAPPPPP copypasta

fuck this noise

Shills are retarded. But hey, keep doing what you do, fun to watch.

>Implying I speak Mongrol Mob
Look I don't give a fuck if your paying some biker gang protection money.
Go back to your noodle nation

It's not his agent talking about fuses or introducing it to the building.

This is literally nothing. James O'Keefe is a proven liar.

>labels antifa a terrorist organization

please let this become true.

>antifags butthurt in this thread
ayyyyy

>it's nothing
pastebot's raid?

So what sort of faked evidence did Okeefe make up this time?

:^)

AHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAAHAHA

Trump has a robotic clone people there's nothing to worry about

this guy again? the one that breaks laws, gtfo Sup Forums. he's a fraud

what does that mean?

James plz go
You are a one hit wonder. Your 15 minutes of fame are up.

Legit question, how was prison?

Cant wait. His intros are too chessy though.

according to anons from Sup Forums i should not watch the next o'keefe video because they said so.

>anons from Sup Forums
kek.