Brit/pol/ - Nativism Edition

>May's Brexit Speech in Full
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/17/theresa-mays-brexit-speech-full/

>Odds on UKIP winning in Stoke slashed as Nuttall hints he might run
standard.co.uk/news/politics/ukips-paul-nuttall-plots-labour-blow-as-he-signals-he-could-stand-in-crunch-byelection-a3442331.html

>Corbyn in crisis as polling shows the public trust the TORIES more with the NHS than Labour
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-and-tories-will-do-better-job-than-labour-with-nhs-this-winter-poll-a7527551.html

>EU angered by Trump intervention on British side and reminds UK that it can't start any negotiations before it leaves the EU
express.co.uk/news/politics/754906/Brexit-news-EU-Federica-Mogherini-UK-Britain-Boris-Johnson-Donald-Trump-trade-deal-US

>Chancellor Phillip Hammond threatens to turn Britain into a tax haven if the EU doesn't offer a good deal
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-chancellor-philip-hammond-welt-am-sonntag-uk-tax-haven-europe-a7527961.html

>Swedish Government Minister complains about British "xenophobia"
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/16/ann-linde-swedish-minister-xenophobia-swedes-uk-brexit

>NI Government is dissolved - Urgent election announced on 02/03/17 as the DUP fall to pieces in the polls
news.sky.com/story/march-election-after-ni-government-collapses-10731488

>Two by-elections ahead for Labour; Tories and UKIP both have a chance to steal
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/13/ukips-northern-spring-may-break-stoke-on-trent-central/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/copeland-election-matter-labour-everything-9600389

>David Irving is doing well for himself - Five-figure donations to the great historian pour in, including a 40-room mansion and Rolls Royce
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/15/david-irving-youtube-inspiring-holocaust-deniers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PvF2llqLzxA
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/01/drug-abuse-and-crime-is-there-a-link-.html
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/15/david-irving-youtube-inspiring-holocaust-deniers
youtube.com/watch?v=I3D6ehvqXEQ
strawpoll.me/12130980
youtu.be/FC9nDCmqjn8
twitter.com/ExSpAd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wales.

Hello brit/pol/ I've seen your recent events and I must ask.

On what level of JO COX DIED FOR NOTHING are we on?

>cause,

We're reaching levels of Are Joe that were once thought unreachable.

>A global diverse Britain free from hate

Who?

Saint Jo came back and died again, and it still doesn't matter.

Was Jo a Blairite?

She's so fucking dumb, I hope she sets herself on fire.

youtube.com/watch?v=PvF2llqLzxA

If you don't cry at this you have no heart

So is Brexit finally cancelled?

Dopey Nick wants us to crawl on our hands and knees and beg for scraps. Sad!

Fucking kek

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/01/drug-abuse-and-crime-is-there-a-link-.html

Just poping into say that skinhead is TIGHT where can I get me those boots

Fucking WEW she is one of the most retarded ((Celebrities)) we've got. Fucking terrible.

JO WHO?

Do the meme dems only exist to be against what every other party is for?

Stop trying to imitate Trump you twat.

Who?

Principality

Has there been any race more destructive to British societies than that of the Hun?
Thankfully the way things are headed they won't be a problem much longer

*copies and pastes a Shakespeare poem under a stolen photo of the English countryside*

>>David Irving is doing well for himself - Five-figure donations to the great historian pour in, including a 40-room mansion and Rolls Royce
>theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/15/david-irving-youtube-inspiring-holocaust-deniers

> Though, he says, he is also impressed by the Labour leader, Jeremy Corbyn.

“The Labour party is tearing itself apart with these allegations about antisemitism,” he says, “but Corbyn seems like a very fine man. Maybe it’s because he’s near my age, but I’m impressed by him.”

Wew

FUCK TRIP POL

FUCK YKTD

Anglicans and Jews confirmed for right wing extremists

>daddy Trump protects the UK
>Netherlands cucks EU from within
I'm so scared.

People who wanted to stay are pissed at us

>i'm just sitting here thinking who great our country will be, laughing at the plebs.

>Do the meme dems only exist to be against what every other party is for?
No that's the SNP, the Lib Dems are just a joke that went too far

>4% said British business

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this

This ignores the logic that the EU was ALWAYS going to be safeguarding their own interests.

Unless he thinks the EU is so incompetent that they wouldn't have done this, in which case it's a good thing we're out.

Fuck off little autist.

>abolish slavery from the world
>world hates you for slavery

NHS is a total mess. People drinking from vases and getting beat up by African nurses. Many such cases!

Will Nuttall win Stoke on Trent, lads?

First time hearing this. Fucking hell it's truly awful.

Low energy!

Love looks not with the eyes, but with the border; and therefore is winged Cupid painted cowardly. A death comes many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once, save for men at some time are the masters of their fates: The fault, dear Carswell, is not in our civility, but in ourselves, that we are underlings.

That, dear chums, is why we MUST retain our open borders

Crazy to think none of this would have happened if he hadn't judased the students

STOP BEING AN ANGRY NATIVIST

Maybe this is more your speed

youtube.com/watch?v=I3D6ehvqXEQ

White.

why do CivNats have a distinctive look?

bald, smarmy and odd

Very good chance that he could, but both Conservatives and Labour know they could kill off UKIP in one fell swoop if he loses, so they'll invest so much money into making Nuttall lose that he'll probably come second by a small margin.

kek, Brit/pol/ needs more Hannan memes tbqh

The glazed eyes as well. I call it "The Inbred".

That's the end of you mate
Give up

They're really coming unhinged.

I did all that.

To thine own self be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be fal - WAIT WHAT? STOP DOING A HARD BREXIT

That is just one more Slavic girl to dick desu.

FAKE NEWS

Brit/pol/ ideological survey

strawpoll.me/12130980
strawpoll.me/12130980
strawpoll.me/12130980

My country is whiter

It is like reliving that tragic and fateful day of noble sacrifice and holy martyrdom all over again. As if the bullet that killed her for nothing were plunging through my own heart, the lifeblood weeping out of my ears and mouth and gaping stigmata as I whisper my final words, surely my constituency will vote Remain now.

Has to be one of the worst polls I've seen.

>pretending to be norniron
Sad!

Why, man, he doth bestride the narrow Union
Like a Blairite, and we petty men
Walk under his huge goals and peep about
To find ourselves dishonourable nativists.
Men at some time are masters of their borders:
Carswell and Theresa: what should be in that 'Theresa'?
Why should that name be sounded more than yours?
Write them together, yours is as fair a name;
Sound them, it doth become the Brexit as well;
Weigh them, it is as heavy; conjure with 'em,
Carswell will start a spirit as soon as Theresa.
Now, in the names of all the Brexits at once,
Upon what red, white and blue market access doth this our Theresa feed,
That her poll lead is grown so great? Labour, thou art shamed!

I am sure, ladies and gentlemen, that you understand the ramifications of my pontification - And that we are all now agreed that everyone present at the signing of the Magna Carta were both atheists, and civic nationalists. Tolle uxorem meam.

low effort surveys in my calling card

>there is a civic nationalist amongst our midst

Who /Prescott/ here?

why doesnt our tess wear skirts? she looks like a mong in that clobber, she needs to show off a bit of leg tbqhwy

>There are nativists in this thread RIGHT NOW that haven't been rounded up and sent to the Gladstonian Reeducation Centres For Anarcho-Capitalist Thought and Tolerance

DISGUSTING

I agree, and skirts are a lot more fun to wear :D

post feet

THE POUND HAS FALLEN BACK TO ITS PRE-SPEECH LEVELS

The 'pound rally' is a FAKE NEWS MEME that the government has supported to boost May's Brexit credibility.

£££ POUND DOWN £££ SELL SELL SELL £££

Brexit BTFO
May BTFO
YKTD BTFO

You NatSoc or just WhiteNat YKTD?

MAY BTFO

>We did not vote for hatred and murder on our streets.
>We did not vote to become a laughing stock in the world.
Actually, yes you did. You voted for Labour.

youtu.be/FC9nDCmqjn8

He gave a lot of great speeches and probably got us a shit tonne of votes from tory middle class men who feel vaguely patriotic but love immigration.

Absolutely useful idiot.

I'm going to become a teacher lads, I got a place at a uni for a PGCE course. I'm so excited.

My dad met him in a tradies club in Rochdale in the 90s and they talked about all the taxi drivers being darkies
Was probably just saying what the locals wanted to hear though

Conservative/Traditionalist/Reactionary.

>1.2365
>1.2395
The absolute state of currency speculators

WhiteNat at a push I guess
NatSoc can't survive as NatSoc in its German form, it has to be incorporated as British Nationalism and blend
t. LOCALITE

Well yeah, you took away their slaves.

And what makes you britcucks think that Ireland WANTS to do business with you?

Should the NHS be privatised?

Your government begging to do business with the UK.

>NatSoc can't survive as NatSoc in its German form, it has to be incorporated as British Nationalism and blend

You better be BUF 'en?

Kek
Autist, shut in, brit/pol/ poster thinks that he has any chance at controlling a class of children

Maybe you'll creep them out so much that they'll behave in fear of you

Kek

I quit teaching after they made me teach The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas to a transgendered kid and a room full of immigrant spawn.

Tunnocks teacakes desu.

soz no feet

>Actually, yes you did. You voted for Labour.

twitter.com/ExSpAd

God I hate these types

Tranny. Fuck off.