Is this the revolution we've been waiting for lads?

Is this the revolution we've been waiting for lads?

Would bang

Bueno

I don't know, but you should start counting down the 26 hottest moms on the planet.

Yes

Stop sexualizing Kids!!!

I don't understand how a child, with their still-developing brain, could consent to something of this magnitude.

This is honestly a step forward but people who know nothing about the issue and are so full of themselves they consider their opinions to be expert facts will say it's wrong and try to act like they care about the kid. The fact is that it's extremley difficult for a trans kid to get treatment when they need it most, they should be accepted by society. At least things will eventually be better for them because they'll actually pass later.

No

ywn be 6 again watching old recorded vhs tapes of merry melodies at grandma's while drinking nesquik

Fuck off kike

I'm not jewish I just have empathy for trans kids because it's hell for them to go through their natural puberty and be powerless to stop it. It's what makes most trans people crazy.

>you will never butt bang that bitch boi
Many such cases. Sad!

Why so few trans people before the last 80 years or so then?

Oh yeah caused its made up kike degeneracy

Yup, I can't wait to get some of that crazy trans ass. They are always so cute and fucked up in the head. They also give a great blowjob, better than any women.

>posting a fucking screenshot instead of just saving the image
please hang yourself

There weren't fewer, you just didn't hear about them because there wasn't the spotlight on them that there is now.

Try to actually use your brains, Sup Forums.

There have always been trans people. In the past 7-8 years it's become more accepted, so more people are open about it than before. Even with that we still are less than 1% of the population.
There have been trans people in every society, it's just that recently in western culture it was extrmley looked down upon and it still is to an extent.

Going to be great because once I hit 35-45 there is going to be a multitude of confused, poor, emotional distraught trannies eager for a nice uncut slab of cock like I possess

Thats a sweet piece of ass

>Why so few trans people before the last 80 years or so then?

The male priests of the goddess Cybele castrated themselves and mourned the death of a god - similar to the Hijra of India, another Indo-European culture.

Akhenaten had himself depicted with broad hips and breasts, and introduced Atenism - he was murdered.

The Roman emperor Elagabalus wore woman's clothing, married a man, demanded to be called a woman, and offered money to any surgeon who could give him a vagina. He was a Persian, and Cybele is thought to come from Anatolia or Persia.

Transsexuals have been around forever, and we were even queens and shit. The awesome thing is that all of this is standard education - no one sat me down and said, 'Young tranny, there's no need to feel down' - I just listened to what everyone else was listening to and noticed what no one else did.

Fish and other animals change sex naturally, and humans can now do womb transplants. My dreams are going to be made real.

We'll be waiting for you!

literally >we wuz queens

>queens and shit
WE WUZ QUEENS

>Not posting the real cover
Wow are you some kind of Bigot or something