How would you punish feminists?

How would you punish feminists?

I wouldnt punish them, id just disregard their opinion on absolutely everything.

I punish them by fucking them and then dumping them because theyre just fuckmeat

Scratch my balls while singing the penis song from Monty Python with my Male Power Ranger Fantasy t shirt on.

Ignore them completely. They gain their power through attention which ultimately what they crave. Attention and power.

Give them train tickets to paradise

Deport them here to the middle East and North Africa

Let them be , one day they are gonna grow up and they will understand how stupid and immature their viewpoint is.

Laugh at their opinions, tell them as a white male their opinion and views are irrelevant. Goad them into swinging on me, video it and press charges.

Watch as they are hauled off by male officers, probably white, laughing.

Starve them until they beg to suck my cock just for the protein.

send them in a corner 1 min per year of age. same thing as any kid.

Feminists give the best sex behind the scenes. They are just educated hoes.

I would enslave them to the patriarchy. simple as that. There is no other answer

rape

also so many rare flags

Deport to the Middle East.

Tell them that they're welcome in a free and open society as equals on the condition that special treatment will not be given.

EU

You're setting the bar pretty high there Greece. Some people are just too stubborn to admit to when they're wrong.

you monster

Stop giving them the attention they crave.

this

Ceylon. How to EU post by the way?

these are all things that obviously convince me that feminists, especially those that attend education institutions, are totally dumber than any and most responses I read here on Sup Forums

what is my flag

Ignore them, stop giving into their Tantrums. They feed on attention.

Trade them for oil w ragheads

we round them up in california. all of them

free transportation there. and guaranteed housing for a year

but

they also have to share this housing with a bunch of niggers and whoever else wants free housing

california suceeds. niggers rape all the sjws. california collapses. we heavily guard the border to prevent any fallout

itll take maybe 20 years but we wont have to "kill" anyone. theyll all kill themselves

hey it's the poo in loo's poo!

This. Get them away from the terrible white men they complain about nonstop.

i wouldn't

proxyy in brussels

Throw acid at their face.

bare bottom spankings

Don't need to, being feminist is a punishment itself

allow their communist revolution to happen and laugh at them while we both slave away in poorly lit, atrocious working conditions stamping pot metal into assault rifle receivers. Everyday during the mandated cismale 2 minute break and everythingelse 3 minute break, I'd make my rounds asking all the feminists why they arent inner circle members.

I'd stop giving them attention and redistribute the welfare they receive to more needier folks.

Will that day be the day when you pay your debts?? hm????

anal rape then ass to mouth

A hundred or so milligrams of acid would seem like a nice punishment

Looks like Pakistan.

There are rare instances in which even the act of rape can in fact be justified. Here are four off the top of my head:

1. As punishment for a false accusation of rape in which the punishment has already been meted out.

Suppose Heather has a crush on Dick, a man with suitably Freudian moniker. Heather hits on Dick, but Dick takes no notice of her. In reality, Dick wants nothing to do with Heather. Heather, after realizing this, plots revenge. She goes to a bar and lies to the tough guys there "I was raped! Dick did it!"

The mob, riled up, surrounds Dick and beats him to death, despite Dick's pleas. They leave, while Heather examines the corpse. Unbeknownst to her, a big black man was watching the entire ordeal, from the accusation to the beating.

"I saw what you did," says the black man, "and now you're gonna get what's coming to you". It would be that man's moral right to rape the living shit out of that worthless cunt.

Alternatively, suppose after the beating, Dick gets back up, but the hemorrhaging in his brain leaves him only five minutes to live. Dick too would have the right to rape her within the remaining time frame of his life. Since he was punished for a crime he didn't do, he might as well commit it.

2. As retribution for a previously committed rape.

Suppose there's this really dorky kid. Every day a hot bombshell of a babe torments him in school. Rubbing up against him, grabbing his balls and cock, saying she wants him. This drives him to the point of lustful insanity, and he wants no more of it.

The kid, eager to get revenge, enlists the help of a friend. The friend will be on the lookout, while he makes his move.

The girl comes in and starts harassing him.

"Come on baby, I want that hot cock up my pulsating pussy." she says.

(1/2)

(2/2)

"You're wish is my comand, ma'am" replies the kid, as he physically throws himself upon his assailant, assailing her in return. He presses up against her, copping a feel, rubbing. When he has satisfied himself, he stops, much to the horror of the girl.

This too is an act of justifiable rape. It is akin to a kidnapped victim strangling his kidnapper with the very ropes used to tie him up. This also happened in real life. I was the friend who did the lookout.

3. As punishment for a revealing form of dress.

Suppose there's this girl, let's call her Sarah. Sarah lives a rotten lifestyle. She swears at her parents, drinks, does drugs, goes to parties, and gets fucked up. Worst of all, she dresses like a total slut, but only lets popular guys fuck her.

One day at a party full of drugged up scumbags, she passes out on the sofa. A scumbag teenager takes advantage of her. While the act of raping her would be wrong, considering the lifestyle she leads, it would also serve as a wake up call to her as well as her getting her just deserts. Therefore, in a sense, raping her would be justified.

4. As a last recourse to save the human race from extinction.

There is a nuclear war. The survivors are divided into two groups. 10,000 men, and 10,000 nuns (alternatively, 10,000 militant man-hating lesbians). The only way to save the human race is through the act of vaginal intercourse. But there's a catch. the nuns/lesbians do not want to have sex. And they are adamant.

Therefore, to save the human race, the only viable option would be for the 10,000 men to rape the 10,000 women, preferably tying them down so that multiple children could be administered.

Though a woman's sexual and reproductive rights are sacred, they pale in comparison to the survival to the human race.

I hope you enjoyed this dissertation, and I hope it generates some intelligent, profound discussion.

Put them in microwave

>How would you punish feminists?
I would force them go grow old alone and bitter, never knowing the happiness that a family, kids and grand kids can bring and instead relying on small furry animals that shits in boxes for companionship.

Give them their own country and wall it in.

Feminists just want a good dicking, the prominent ones are either jews or in it to make moey.

World's longest human centipede.

First I'd draw a line between a woman who wants equality and a woman who doesn't. The first group would be free to go. The second group would be sent to forced labor camps where they'll work to construct roads, hospitals etc for the benefit of everyone in a society. After having served a term of actually offering back to the community, they'd be given a choice to attend a school and take a test that would question their character and critical thought rather than their beliefs. Those who ace the test would be welcomed back into society. Those who fail would have to go over it all once again.

And those who'd be continuously disruptive and undisciplined would be sent to the Kongo or India to experience the Patriarchy.

The greek mindset starts rebelious/leftist in teenage and turns right as years pass and people mature, get a job and start a family. In other words as they get to experience the world and become less naive. This is where his "it's a phase" perspective comes from.
The problem isn't that some people never grow up as much as that by dismissing the phase you allow each generation to contribute to the death of the country.

Id just let them die alone with their cats.

Ignore them.

Condemn them to eternal life.

When 'the wall' hits give them no quarter.

Western women consider themselves invincible and eternal until something called 'the wall' hits. Basically the wall is when the biological clock screams and their appearance starts to degrade. Upon hitting the wall women start to flock to provider/father type men and start treating them better like they should have in the past.

In the past the wall was considered 30, this happened to the boomers and caused an echo boom in the 80s. Nowadays however thanks to makeup and more comfortable lifestyles women will be hitting the wall later, most likely their 40s. Based on this the echo generation (first SJW generation) will probably hit their wall in the mid 2020s.

So once that time comes as a western man it is your duty to not give into their new found charms. Remember they treated you like shit through the prime of your life, they have to suffer as you did. Another major kick in the ovaries is to get with women from non-feminist cultures. So if you're single in your mid 30s I suggest completely abandoning western women, even if you don't want kids just seeing a white with an Asian woman drives them nuts.

So for the good of society when the first major wall hit happens that the men don't give in, if those women become completely miserable is might sway younger generations from following that lifestyle.

International "Smack A Feminist In The Mouth" day.

Grow up , every country has debts.

>Grow up , every country has debts.
Russia doesn't

Just kill them and remove them from the social gene pool. All of them wnat to grow up to be journalists thinking "Freedom of the press" means they can storm into your house, go through all your things, publish fake news about you when they find nothing juicy and believes they are protected from any and all consequences as a member of the press. Original gen 1 feminists confessed if they knew what feminism would become they would have never been part of the movement.

Bar them from employment, cut off unemployment insurance, starve them.

This forces them into one of two uncomfortable position (for them):

1. Hold on to their retarded ideology and starve to death as a martyr to their ideology

2. Renounce their retarded ideology and join the entry-level workforce, because that's all their skill set is worth at this point

Sodomy.

It would also be the solution if they are ugly (which is often the case).

I wouldn't punish them, I'd give them what they want: rape by a strong male

Put them all on an island, with 24/7 video feed... make a television show about it. Their ultimate goal is a world without men, not equal rights. So we'd put that plan into action, and broadcast it so that the entire world could watch that fallacy erode in a stunning epic flop... plus I'd have fireworks.

Realistically speaking , if i were to advise them , let alone harass them in any way ,in order to let them see their fault, I'd probably end up in court even for the most minimal of accusations.

With a slipper, then a belt if they don't understand

>murrican edumacation

be a fucking beta male and ignore them since they crave the alpha dick so much.

make them have sex with you

You sure buddy?

Wit mah peenis

>jul 2016

Transport them to a poor and patriarchal society like Pakistan and watch them fend for themselves.

Film it, make it into a new twitch channel.

>Transport them to a poor and patriarchal society like Pakistan and watch them fend for themselves.
Why not transport them to a matriarchal society instead?

Oh yes the debt magically dissappeared in this 4 month gap.

Put them a mattress in the kitchen to sleep on. Never leave again.

Free Helicopter Rides

Like pic related but it would be extremely painful.

(the joke is they don't exist)

By emotionally lovivng a harem of them and making them into my personal breeding cows and baby mamas.
I'd lead and educate them into a nice, christian, patriarchal, traditional life.With lots of fun.

>"punish" feminists

Their lives are punishment enough. Seriously try to hang out or observe a feminist some day. They are fucking miserable nearly all the time, they spend their time trying to make other people miserable.

The best revenge is living well. Want to really piss off a feminist? Marry her younger sister, keep her happy, and pregnant, have a loving family. Nothing hurts them more than seeing other people being happy with traditional gender roles.

This guy knows.

Brazen bull the lot of them.

Give them what they want. Surgically remove all gender identifying organs and tissues from their body. Pure equality.