Was there a single lynching of niggers in the US that was unjustified?

Was there a single lynching of niggers in the US that was unjustified?

probably

proofs?

probably not.

Lynching used to happen to criminals- rapists and murderers. This whole "muh innocent blank ppl got lynched" meme is just made up. Lynching is murder but don't believe the the dindu nuffin meme

The lynch meme! Fact is, the overwhelming majority of lynchings were carried out for heinous crimes such as raping 5 year old girls, raping and murdering 80 year old women, robbing and murdering employers as they slept in their beds. Showing a photo of a black man hanging from a tree, out of context, is unfair to history and serves no purpose, other than inflaming the ignorant. The last 5 people to be lynched in California, by the way, were all white. Yes, thousands of whites were lynched also and for the same sort of crimes.

I suspected this.

Every America school only teaches about Emmett Till who was a teenager that was lynched for "flirting" with a white woman. This is actually the only case that may have been unjustified. They do not go into details in any other lynching picture out there

maybe a few, most of the time though they were lynching criminals where ordinarily they'd be going to court, they just said "fuck it" and lynched them

>unjustified
lurk more

>flirting

plenty. research kkk

They teach you about the version of the story that makes him sound like he only kind of did something wrong. Imagine what you would hear if you were told the perspective from the lynchers? Emmett Till probably sexually assaulted a white woman and got lynched for it. No pity.

One of Emmett's relatives came to my high school last year. He droned on about racism and other bullshit for an hour, and when he opened up for questions I asked him about Emmett's father... Let's just say that If I hadn't been a 2nd semester senior, I'd have been expelled.

Lol. Hanging a nigger justifies itself.

>nogs wants to steal your women
>unjustified

All of them because:

1. They were given no trial
2. Women lie about rape constantly

Fuck what the name of the one where there was a rape, they lynched the nog, then the whole white population of the town went nuts - they got a fkn biplane up and started strafing shit

But you need to get on our level, noone fucked up their dindus like colonial brits

Killing nigs is a self-justification. They belong in Africa. Anything which puts pressure on them returning to Africa is justified.

>Was there a single lynching of niggers in the US that was unjustified?

From a Christian perspective, lynching is generally wrong. Only a righteous Christian government based on Christian laws and rules may hang these dirty niggers by the neck until dead.

Lynching is the 6 gorillian meme of the negro.

In 100 years, ~3400 blacks were lynched. Niggardly behavior has never changed and it was likely deserved in 99.9% of cases.

Fkn hell, whole lot of nigging must have been going on in 1892. Never realised so many whites got necktie parties

Nvm found it, tulsa race riots

"Numerous eyewitnesses described airplanes carrying white assailants, who fired rifles and dropped firebombs on buildings, homes, and fleeing families. The planes, six biplane two-seater trainers left over from World War I, were dispatched from the nearby Curtiss-Southwest Field outside Tulsa.[23] Law enforcement officials later stated that the planes were to provide reconnaissance and protect against a "Negro uprising."[23] Eyewitness accounts, such as testimony from the survivors during Commission hearings and a manuscript by eyewitness and attorney Buck Colbert Franklin discovered in 2015, said that on the morning of June 1, men in the planes dropped incendiary bombs and fired rifles at black residents on the ground.[23][5]"

Fucking hell