Russians of Sup Forums, would you honor this contract?

Russians of Sup Forums, would you honor this contract?

Other urls found in this thread:

svkk.fi/tietoa_venajasta/suomen_ja_venajan_valinen_kauppa
youtube.com/watch?v=RaCIcxAPcus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't see any reason not to.

That's my big bro.

No.

I don't speak commie, what does this say?

I will not honor anything written by fucking bolsheviks.
At the same time I don't see any reason to annex Finland if that's what you're afraid of.

Recognition of Finland indenepency in 1917 by bolsheviks

Lenin approves of the Finnish indepencence.

its old russian language, not commie

Oh god, why would you even consider honoring this contract? Finland isn't even in NATO.

I'll post secret NATO intel for GRU in exchange, how's that?

I'm gonna assume our euro-friend has played Call of Duty and is trying to edgy and posted Order 227.

"Not One Step Back"

I stand correct until corrected.

>not reading the thread

Such american arrogance.

Shut up, Finland is not a real country. Gib America monies or Russia will invade you.

Why would you harbor such hostility against us anyways? We have amazing relations with Russia, who is also our most important trading partner. Please explain why Russia would have any imperialistic claims towards our country

Thats actually was a good point. 1. Finland is non proficent state which would be a very expensive toy. 2. For now finland is much more friendly and controllable than butthur belt thanks to pouring german money and "freedom" from us. 3. A good buffer zone to NATO and european "diversity" ideas.

Putin and our government get together pretty well on numerous different subjects and issues. There's literally 0 basis for further hostility

Because we have other stuff to annex like Ukraine, Belarus and Northen Kazakhstan. These places are populated by Russians, are Orthodox/atheist and they all speak our language. Makes much more sense than annexing spurdo sparde land that's totally different from us.
Please contact the nearest Russian embassy and we'll be happy to process your inquiry.

The buffer-zone to NATO part is exactly why we can't join the NATO anymore. The sanctions Putin would place on Finland would be so enormous that our economy would be in ruins. The current status-quo with you guys is way more favorable for us

>There's literally 0 basis for further hostility
[REGIME CHANGE INTENSIFIES]

come on, that is old russian. It was reformed by bolsheviks in 1918. Order 227 was in 1942

They're going to have to come and get it from Sup Forums themselves, that's why they pay them be big rubles eh?

Would not work. For Soros viral attacks there is a minimum population density requirement.

If you do contact them you can get paid for this stuff.

What are some of you guys talking about? We have basically no Russia-relations anymore, and our arrogant leaders constantly insult Russia, not invite their diplomats to meetings etc. + we're waging brutal economic warfare with the sanctions against Russia and our own people.

You can live that fantasy inside your head as much as you want, but as you have NO CLUE about the international relations between Finland and Russia, you have no say in this matter. Continue to gloat if you wish, nothing will change.

>The sanctions Putin would place on Finland would be so enormous that our economy would be in ruins

>mfw there are people out there who unironically believe 99% of our trade is with Russia

I prefer friendly terms as well, but for fucks sake...

Wrong. Our PM just had Medvedev here as a guest discussing our relations in last november, with numerous Russian ministers attending. Putin is also coming to Finland two times this year. One of those visits will be to congratulate us on the 100 years of independence.

You are spreading misinformation that some people will take us facts, which is exactly the worst cancer on this board.

I doubt there's anything unknown to the Russians about that specific spot/base. Literally anyone can walk up to it, as I did.

svkk.fi/tietoa_venajasta/suomen_ja_venajan_valinen_kauppa

10% cut off from trade wouldn't be massive? You have no knowledge on macroeconomics then, the implications would be huge, especially in the energy sector

>Vittu lukekaa ennen kun tulette läpättämään paskaa saatana

Do you want total war? Yes we want total war!
Do you want fucking war? Yes we want fucking war!

November 1939, eastern front line
Machine gun fire, defending our pride
Four months of hell, thousands of bombs fell
Antaa tulla tänne vaan, SUOMI FINLAND PERKELE!
PERKELE!

[CHORUS:]
WAR - Winter war
WAR - Bowe to no one
WAR - Winter war
WAR - Kill them all

Russia beaten up, over 200000 communists dead
If they want a new war, this time will kill them all

[CHORUS]

They gave you independence, but simultaneously launched a civil war in Finland, invaded you later and provoked a counter-invasion you lost. Which is worse?

The February cabinet would give you more autonomy probably. I don't really know about their plans concerning Finland though.

ok so the relations are getting a little better now, and let's hope with Trump in the white house they will get even better, but the economic sanctions WE started are still in place + there has been a propaganda war against russia during the past few years with a false narrative being spread against Russia. Also we need to compare the relations to the friendship co-operation and help agreement times, clearly they're colder. So maybe I was exaggerating and things are getting better, but not completely wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=RaCIcxAPcus

>10% cut off from trade wouldn't be massive?

No. Noticeable, but not massive. Besides it's not even 10% if you read your own link.

Lue itse ennen kuin alat uhoamaan, parahin Kornelius.

Yeah lets just buy our oil and natural gas from where exactly? Norway? The prices would definitely be higher.

Of course
I like Finland and I don't want it to turn to shit - I mean, look at what happened to Karelia under Soviets.

There's a bro-tier Russian. This kind of behavior shows how good our relations are nowdays. Ofc there's banter about the winter war and continuation war sometimes, but that is long past now

> trump about to enter white house and the butthurt belt suddenly starts licking russia's boots

its gonna be a ebin year

Finland has always acted as a neutral partner in these matters. As we will do from now on as well

So Vasiliy, I see we are starting active measures in Finland?

Understood.

I'm getting confusing orders from GRU HQ. Please do not do anything until further notice. Use channel 5.

Дa пoшли вы нaхyй.