Why haven't we bombed mecca already, Sup Forums?

Islam is a fucked up religion and need to be wiped out of the face of this planet.

We need to seriously plan this shit out.

But you are muslim

Posting from this shithole doesn't mean I'm a mudslime u faggot

Are they just as bad as the Arab Muslims?

Patience will be rewarded, the day will come.

Islam here used to be watered down so they're tolerant. Now the dictator dead, Islam is becoming rabid here. fuck my life.

Because people with launch codes are not emotional manchildren wanting to throw a tantrum.

I hope so but aren't Amerika and Saudi Arabia homies? That's why I don't count on you.
Since Finland has nukes too: maybe they can help.

Crossing my fingers that Israel turns Hejaz into a pile of shocked quartz

>Bomb mecca
>All muslims pass out and fall to the ground like the droids from Phantom Menace

But seriously, if it did happen then muslims around the world would go apeshit and you would just have even more terrorism.

muslims believe that there's a divine protection over the kaaba. if it's destroyed, who would be willing to kill themselves for an impotent god?

> Because people with launch codes are not emotional manchildren wanting to throw a tantrum.

*until now

>Muslims reveal their true selves
>get slaughtered in their thousands by non-Muslims
sounds good to me

Hey you wanna deal with the refugee flood you are welcome to them.

this

Killing 1.6 billion people without consequences.

I'm curious how you plan to do that user. You are either a genius or really dumb.

Genocide of muslims is going to happen if they keep pushing this shit religion on westerners. Aryan is not to be fucked with. Just look into history.

The Kabba has been destroyed plenty of times throughout history.

Okay so the reasoning behind bombing mecca is this: Muslims believe that mecca is invincible and Allah protects it with an iron fist. The Kabba will never be destroyed it says in the Quran, Hadith, etc. So if it were to be destroyed, then Muslims would be forced to believe that Allah doesn't exist. Then all is well and good.

Here's why that wouldn't happen.

In the Kabba, there is a stone that Muslims believe fell from heaven. This stone is what gives its significance to the building. Like the Kabba itself, this stone is protected under Allah.

Except it wasn't. The thing has been stolen four times; even used as a toilet by an agnostic dictator. Each time it's been returned, Mecca officials sweeped it under the rug. They ended up replacing the rock with a fake one; the other protected inside the Kabba I believe.

The point is Muslims will believe anything that they want to believe. Of you destroy the Kabba, they'd think it's a test from God. All you'll have a a bunch of angry Muslims on your hands.

wtf nobody is suggesting genocide. can't u read, faggot?

>But seriously, if it did happen then muslims around the world would go apeshit and you would just have even more terrorism.

how is that a bad thing?

>Islam is a fucked up religion and need to be wiped out of the face of this planet.

The only way to get rid of a ideology, is by getting rid of those who perpetuate it.

>In the Kabba, there is a stone that Muslims believe fell from heaven
>Worshipping a rock they believe God gave them
That is literally idolatry. If they are willing to make an exception for idolatry why wouldn't they be willing to make an exception for Mecca being destroyed?

Idk why haven't we bombed Israel and Mecca

Both cause numerous problems and so does Saudi arabia

Give it time, Trump didn't even take office yet.

>bomb mecca
>while still having all those muzzies in Europe waiting to go full Jihadi

Not just more terrorism; but a fucking "revolution". Muslims would be storming into their government buildings demanding justice (ie. Killing of whoever decided to bomb the Kabba), pillaging and looting all over Saudi, mass killings and suicides, etc. ISIS would be even more dangerous because we'd have motivated them further.

>implying full-scale Muslim chimpout wouldn't redpill people faster

>Idk why haven't we bombed Israel and Mecca

You don't know who in fact controls you, do you?

That would just make things worse. We need to convince them to abandon Islam, not justify the jihad.

>literally "If you kill your enemies they win"

stop it leaf

>tolerant Muslims
That's like telling me that water is dry.

the only way? then you are a retard. fuck off.

The existence of kaaba is central to the islamic faith. you have to pray towards its direction and u have to do pilgrimage to visit the fucking stone. if it's gone, that will help us in eradicating this mind virus.

>implying that bombing mecca out of the blue wouldn't get people "redpilled" on the leftist narrative that whites are killers and deserve to die

That's the thing. The religion is twisted. They pray towards a rock because Allah said so, "so it must not be idolatry". There is a hadith in which one of the Prophet's best friends and strict follower said that he would not have prayed towards the Kabba if he hadn't seen the Prophet do it for that very same reason. Islam is full of inconsistencies like that; they pick and choose.

It would be like kicking a wasp's nest, a good chunk of 1.6 billion death cultists would literally go insane and we would probably have a whole century of madness

It wouldn't. They'd be going nuts because someone blew up their most sacred block, if anything it would make it harder to redpill people because they have an excuse. Makes sense even without mental gymnastics. Christians would probably go full crusade if someone nuked the Vatican.

>the only way?
Again, I'm curious about how you plan to make something disappear from the minds of 1.6 billion people.

Tell Bill Gates to hurry up with his ethnovirus development efforts.

I've been thinking about this for a while with regards to the way the Mexican cartels operate. What happens if they don't know who to kill or threaten?

So say somebody attacks a building belonging to the Cartels, like a drug manufacturing facility and they murder a bunch of children and put it on the internet, but then somebody does it again, so they murder even more people, and this still doesn't stop the attacks. The essence of terrorism is that you are using fear to manipulate the masses, but what happens to a terrorist if they don't know who to target?

They'd pray towards the crater. You guys are applying rational thought to Muslims; you need to throw that out when trying to judges how they think. I'm not saying all of them would go apeshit. Maybe a few would leave the religion. But they would be far and few in between.

oh yeah I'm sure the leftists will be feeling pro-Muslim when theres Muslims blowing shit up everyday in their cities and beheading people in the streets

If you kill a few of your enemies, the majority that remains will be more motivated to win.

Remember belgian sidewalk artfest. And numerous others.

There would be no surer way to unite the entire Muslim world against the West than to do this.

>indonesia
>not muslim

What the fuck are you then?

if the bombing is planned and executed anonymously, nobody can be blamed.

more likely to go completely batshit when the commanding monolith is no more
like peepole in deus ex: human revolution
near the end

Sorry but I don't think muslims can think that far.

>implying mudslimes can match the power of a real standing army

If America (or any other formidable military) felt like it they could destroy ISIS in no time. They can't even take over Syria

Muslims are only like 1% of the pop in America, I'm not worried.

muslims are 'only' 85% of indonesian pop. and this is the country who is the poster child for the compatibility of islam and democracy. but live here and be redpilled of the shit that islam is.

If you ever wanted to see what it would be like then just look at the Six Days War. In the event that the entire Muslim world attacked the entire Western world with conventional means it would end quickly and decisively.

Arabs even with top-tier hardware are just complete shit at war

>Be Hitler
>Decide to put an end on the Jews, because they are fucked up and need to be wiped out of the face of this planet.
>Only 15 million jews in the world, that's going to be easy
>Liberal media start to "redpill" people on why you are bad and jews are good
>People eventually feel bad for the jews
>They get you killed
>Jews get their own country
>They get stronger than ever because MUH HOLOCAUST
>TFW your plan to wipe Jews out of the planet backfires
>TFW you helped jews become the most influential people on Earth

Yes OP, please, give Muslims a reason to get their own holocaust.

It can be done, but the pendulum might just swing back harder then. The real question is;

What causes fanaticism and how to heal it?

It's already happening, dumbass.

Why don't you just false flag it as a Muslim suicide bombing? Get some mentally ill people, some people on death row and send them out with shitloads of explosives on them. The muslims can't get mad if it's their own people doing the killing.

Perhaps. But is it worth the massive death toll on both sides? Or the various terrorist attacks that happen prior to this war on unarmed civilians?

>Why haven't we bombed mecca already, Sup Forums?
Because you have no power on anything
stop roleplaying

Fanaticism is a political weapon.

Wahhabism is just an example.

Have you ever talked to a religious fanatic? It's the greatest waste of time ever.

To even consider that their religion is a political tool is incredibly offensive to them.

The only way to be "free" from this is either becoming nationalist or genocidal.

I think you meant (((divine)))

hahah. if you're not smart enough to learn not to repeat what hitler did wrong then fuck off.

yes. this is the kind of operation I'm looking into. only mudslimes are allowed into the grand mosque. put explosives inside them and blow it up.

because that's attacking a symptom not a source. its not going to change the religion in any way that impacts the ordinary citizen.

“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.”

>nuke it wiht a particularly dirty bomb leaving radiation with a halflife of 20000 years so that all the faggot muslims who turn up and rebuild the kabba die of radiation poisoning

islam btfo

Sure no problem! Right after we wipe Israel off the face of the earth, we'll get right to it Shlomo.

Thanks. Very true.

I actually don't care about religious fanaticism anymore, specially because I've realized that "solving" it would make me a monster.

I'm just trying to show OP how stupid his idea is.

>hahah. if you're not smart enough to learn not to repeat what hitler did wrong then fuck off.

>The Germans couldn't do it
>The Indonesians will

ok

Not how it works Shlomo.. jews get more power because they control the media, therefore public opinion.. Don't forget that 60+ million Christians were murdered during the Bolshevik revolution in Russia. The Bolsheviks were jews so where is the sympathy for Christians? There is none because Christians do not control public opinion.

we are all monsters, you're right. but which monster wins, it's up to you.

Or a jew...

In time the Shias will probably get around to it

After bombing mecca it would happen on entirely different order of magnitude. Bluepilled would got friends and family hurt... and as result turn 1488 degrees to right.

Somebody already did that and blew themselves up near the Mecca, the Muslims just didn't give a shit and went about as normal. It doesn't work, they're that stupid.

Don't wanna get all esoteric and stuff but have you ever seen a depiction of Ouroboros (a snake eating it's own tail)?

There's something to learn from these

Sorry, but I disagree.

As soon as Muslims go on a Rampage, normies would blame you for attacking first. What do you want them to say "WOW THESE MUSLIMS ARE MAD JUST BECAUSE WE BLEW THE MOST SACRED THING OF THEIR RELIGION? SUCH BABIES, KILL THEM ALL"?

You really believe that?

I like you user.

Moment their personal friends and family gets hurt... personal revenge is far more important thing than a muh previous feels.

>Just look into history

You mean back when there were no large groups of military-aged muslims in population centers all across the west, no militant sympathizers (also in population centers all across the west), no weapon prohibition having rendered the locals defenseless, and no culture that has demoralized people and emasculated men? Muslims may still be living in the Middle Ages (mentally) but things have changed for us. Changed for the worse.

>personal revenge is far more important thing than a muh previous feels.

True, but you keep assuming they will blame Islam, and not those who "attacked first".

yep. of course. let's just let everything take its course. I sympathise with your philosophy, really. In fact, I used to think like you people.

But I live in the biggest muslim nation in the world. I study and see this ideology called islam up close. This ideology is the anti-thesis you 'enlightened' people stand for. It's a disruption of the natural order. It's toxic. It will destroy whatever you hold dear. But then again, it's up to you.

let me tell u this: if we don't intervene, Islam will rule the world and subjugate people.

For us (Fascists and NatSocs) to do something like this....
We would have need to win the "Media War" first, and be the ones who control public opinion ON A GLOBAL SCALE.

Once we do that, then it's just a matter of getting a Fashy Nation (Can be any nation) to go up against Saudi and destroy the Kabba.

Once that happens, this event, along with our demoralizing propaganda against muslims and our continuous depictions of them to the normies as monsters, will demoralize them and we can declare that "Our Ideology" is better than theirs and they must now bow to our idea.

Think of it

>A Fascist Nation destroys the world's most powerful Imperialistic Religious ideology

>World has no choice but to follow suit and bow to us and our ideals, inspiring countless nations who will copy said Fascist nation's ideals.

The only problem would be... Who and which country would do it? It has to be America because if it would be any other country, then America would just come up to stop them like the Good Goys they are, and as it stands, America is currently %60 white, and a very Good Goy.

Don't get me wrong OP.

I also believe Islam is cancer. But not only Islam, every Abrahamic religion is a cancer that brought too many suffering to this world.

I'm just criticizing your methods. You are making immediate decisions to a long run game.

>>>

My solution is better, it's more about about shaping public opinion, and guiding* minds to how they should see think about Islam.

If it was possible for Middle Eastern Dictators to make them live more secularly, then it's possible to shape their feeble minds IF and only IF we are the ones who control the media on a global scale.

We need to become the Kikes.

Your solution is better but it's already being used by someone else.

You are quite late to do this.

As in, irl?
If so I'd love it if you can link me to anyone or any country doing this towards Islam, as I'd like to see the results.

No, no we do not have nukes.
Regards finmish military man

We have memes tho :3

They are not doing exactly what you want to do. But the concepts are already implemented.

There's no point in me telling you everything, but NatSoc had its chance a century ago. It was defeated. You are already late.

>Using current year as an excuse

Everyone knows this is only a cycle, someday soon when everything gets exponentially worse, Fascism shall make its return. That's why I only lie in wait since this time, the left got lucky because more moderate leaders got elected.

I hope you are right. I don't believe it though.

>Islam is a fucked up religion and need to be wiped out of the face of this planet.

Non-Muslim persianfag here. You're right man, Islam needs to be destroyed at any cost.

Which is why I hope the Left/Commies continue on with their bullshit.

Really, it only drives people further and further into our side. Just today I had red-pilled a friend who used to be a Liberal Atheist.

I don't want Liberalism to die now just yet seeing this. Now I want it to continue on so we only keep growing. Lmao

Why did you elect gookbama?

Whew, just think of how many refugees this would create ;^)

yep. people keep saying that islam is on par with other abrahamic religions. while its true that they are all shit, this particular strain is the most rabid and dangerous. they don't see how serious it is because they are not surrounded by it. fuck.

cause that man is the one who's not supported by the islamists, you fool

but it's obama...

Religion is cancer period. 2017 no time for myths.

I directly correlate religion with mental illness. Same with trans people. Doesn't matter if you're trans or radical islam, you do have a mental illness, whether that is missing a chromosome or brainwashed, still a form on mental illness.

There is potential to cure, but the ego really holds on to these things. Doesn't mean you're bad person, just simply means you're way of thinking doesn't line up with rational people. You have all the right to do what you want, i wont impose but i give no respect.

Because we don't want to unleash what's contained in the box.

>mental illness

Brainwashing is real. Religious people are led to believe those things since they are born.

Otherwise, you are claiming that 86% of the world population is mentally ill.