Why are negros usually robust?

Why are negros usually robust?

>athletic genes
>poor
Poors a pretty big one here. Look at the Mexicans here, who are genetically inferior to whites. They're poor, so they grow up to be scrappers who can fight, even though they're manlets.

Black kids get whooped by Mexican kids all the time

They are not really,o average the white man is taller heavier and excells at strenght competitions.Niggers are usually faster and jump higher....soooo...

It is all about genetics. Look up for something like "why blacks are better in sports".

hats what white pussy for breakfast does to you

Eurasian admixture. Pure africans are hungry skeletons.

They've been bred to handle heavy duty farmwork.

They are not as big in Africa I assure you.

Why are you watching niggers predominantly in TV and try to use them as real life examples?

sooo robust!

They aren't. Ive been around niggers and its usually scrawny or obese fuckers. Every now and then you get GigaNigga but more often you get skinny tall ones who just run fast. I feel like you are letting TV guide you...

Because you watch too much TV.

This
t. Mexican

Because nature's sole purpose is to BTFO white bois

That's why dey always mad lol

Bred for hard labor.

Kek digits 4 Tru tru

You mean obese?

This isnt how evolution works you mega retarded nigger.

Beta cluck

You think they put beta niggers on the Jew Box?

Stop watching TV

Within 2 weeks you'll not miss the Jew Drug.

darker skin tones shows muscle definition better. whites are actually much stronger

only American negroes, since they were bred like cattle for strenght.
Actual Africans tend to be pretty scrawny

Blacks are obese though

weight lifting in prison

do you mean american niggers? because they eat copious amounts of junk food and 40's

your average african nigger is skinny as fuck.

Because you watch too much TV so all the images of nogs are athletes who are well built.

Most black entertainers are manlets that wanted to be football stars but couldn't.

Also dark skin makes you look more ripped. Black people aren't actually very strong. They are quicker and probably have better reactions but Nordic people are way stronger in terms of brute strength.

There's a reason why every video on world star of a black person winning a fight starts with a sucker punch.

I wonder how much does that big ass farming tool in the middle costs?
I'd let him drill my wife anytime :^)

What were you expecting an animal to do when left in a cage with weights and nothing to do?
Even monkeys play on their swings.

>husbandry doesn't exist
????

lol another shitshit jealous of white mans supiority. Sad!

Its called SELECTIVE BREEDING, like you would do with dogs. In slavery times it was the biggest nigger with biggest niggeress for generations this happened, so what we see now is a repercussion of this practice

On the surface they definitely appear tough, but they are major cowards. They gang up on their target, they rely on sucker punching people, and they typically back down or run when they don't have the upper hand.

I've been both an MP and a civilian officer, needless to say I deal with them a lot. They aren't tough at all. Especially when you mention dogs or tasers. You ever want to see a nigger pitch a fit, mention a dog or a taser.

Most American blacks come from the slave trade and they took the strongest ones to work the fields.

Most European blacks come from the poorest and most savage black countries where physical labor is required to survive.

Also this:

I prefer your women's pussy.