Tell me Sup Forums

what is best in life?

sticking your dick in a pussy

Freedom.

I tend to agree. When you have complete control over a woman... when you nut in that ass

To meme your enemies,
See them driven to their safe spaces
And hear the rustling of their jimmies

Segregate blacks
Deport all Mexicans and Indians
Have a cute Asian wifu

To crush the Rothschilds.
Have them bow down before you.
And the lamentations of the Mods.

Light brown women.

Didn't get the answer you wanted on /fit/?

fighting, and winning.

No

Nutting in a beautiful woman's ass is the most incredible thing ever.

Digits confrim.

Wtf is going on?

>Wtf is going on?
Wouldn't you like to know.

Jews did this

degenerates

isolation

Don't make me get my rake...

He's right though, you can't let desire control you. That's a weakness that the person you are fucking can exploit.

To grab them by the pussy, drink their piss and hear the lamentation of the president elect.

thicc blacc dicc

Take the Finn to the bin

This is the answer.

Saw this question posted at godlikeproductions this morning.

>what is best in life?
doggers

Sluts and cocaine
t. Degenerate

life

A loyal christian wife, tons of kids, a small farm.
Making your own beer,soda, wine and cheese.
Never having to go into town.
Why pol? Why do i want things that not only i cannot have but will never exist?

First post, best post.

To GET and prove that Trump will go for 8 years in the White House.

to have peace.

..to have freedom.

once you lose it, i dont think they will ever give it back willingly.

everything is with allah swt.. maybe i am wrong.

To build wall.
To see it tower before you,
And to hear the lamentation of the beaner.

To crush your enemies
See them driven before you
And hear the lamentation of the women

>fucking hot bitches
>chillin wit ur crew
>getting mad dolla
>driving yo whip
>smoking weed

To win.

SINK
THE
CHINKS

Like religion

To hear the lamentations of their poly gender life partners...

To learn to speak properly, savage.

To continue challenging yourself, becoming the best you that you can be in all aspects.

Either bait or underage...

pic related

To become rich and enjoy the freedom and security it buys.

> What do you mean?

I mean slap that dick out of your mouth so I can understand you, you oiled up freak.

Dis ib wot u sownb bike.

As for “equality of opportunities,” there can be no such thing anyhow, really speaking. By producing men and women different both in degree and in quality of intelligence, sensitiveness and will-power, different in character and temperament, Nature herself gives them the most unequal opportunities of fulfilling their aspirations, whatever these might be. An over-emotional and rather weak person can, for instance, neither conceive the same ideal of happiness nor have equal chances of reaching it in life, as one who is born with a more balanced nature and a stronger will. That is obvious. And add to that the characteristics that differentiate one race of men from another, and the absurdity of the very notion of “human equality” becomes even more striking.

What our contemporaries mean when they speak of “equality of opportunities” is the fact that, in modern society — so they say — any man or woman stands, more and more, as many chances as his or her neighbour of holding the position and doing the job for which he or she is naturally fitted. But that too is only partly true. For, more and more, the world of to-day, — the world dominated by grand-scale industry and mass-production, — can offer only jobs in which the best of the worker’s self plays little or no part if he or she be anything more than a merely clever and materially efficient person. The hereditary craftsman, who could find the best expression for what is conveniently called his “soul” in his daily weaving, carpet-making, enamel work, etc., even the tiller of the soil, in personal contact with Mother Earth and the Sun and the seasons, is becoming more and more a figure of the past. There are less and less opportunities, also, for the sincere seeker of truth — speaker or writer — who refuses to become the expounder of broadly accepted ideas, products of mass-conditioning, for which he or she does not stand; for the seeker of beauty who refuses to bend his or her art to the demands of popular taste which he or she knows to be bad taste. Such people have to waste much of their tine doing inefficiently — and grudgingly — some job for which they are not fitted, in order to live, before they can devote the rest of it to what the Hindus would call their sadhana — the work for which their deeper nature has appointed them: their life’s dedication.

The idea of modern division of labour, condensed in the oft-quoted sentence “the right man in the right place,” boils down, in practice, to the fact that any man — any one of the dull, indiscriminate millions — can be “conditioned” to occupy any place, while the best of human beings, the only ones who still justify the existence of the more and more degenerate species, are allowed no place at all. Progress....