youtube.com/watch?v=kBmZMdkoYJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=sXYG2WSiKAU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We're one and the same

Denmark is Scandinavia.
t. Dane in Aus.

Norway

Whatever you say, Denmark Jr.

Norway is better. They have less niggers and are also richer. In fact I think Denmark is even worse than Sweden desu and that's a fucking accomplishment in itself. If there were no sandniggers in Scandinavia you'd definetly be the worst country.

Sorry can't hear you from all the way down there.

>Divide & conquer

Do I sense a fucking Swede using a proxy?

Isn't Norway the ones with all the oil, told niggers to fuck off, and actually investing their oil surplus into social programs savings accounts or whatever, so when their oil dries up they'll still be able to fund their social programs and not implode and be forced to import niggers to keep the economy afloat (however that's supposed to work, Sweden did that and their economy is already imploding.)

chart must be fucked if sweden ranks so high

Still waiting for your argument as to why we´re worse than you.

We´re nowhere near your level you autistic cunt. We seize valuables from refugees for starters. Second, our second biggest party is nationalistic and third, you took 200000 refugees in a single fucking year while we had neo-nazis gaining momentum because of an increase in immigrants.

Stupid nigger.

>We seize valuables from refugees for starters

First of all, since that law was enacted, not a single goddamn thing has been seized from anyone.

Second of all, did you just call them refugees?

You probably vote DF and think we actually deport people, you dumb fucking mongoloid.

>We seize valuables from refugees for starters

Yeah, I'm sure they're coming to your country with backpacks filled with gold bullion.

norway

where is denmark's edgy pagan viking musician traditionalist?

I'm Norwegian on my mom's side

so Norway

>le charts fukked cause my shitty Denmark ripoff country isn't there while Denmark is literally the the best country in the world

Norway is younger sibling
There is no better or worse, we are good friends

apparently rape isn't a factor

>First of all, since that law was enacted, not a single goddamn thing has been seized from anyone.

Its about sending a message. And we do deport people, just not enough.

Not sweden. Thats for sure.

Denmark is a great country, very right wing liberal, not like facist sweden. Norway has beautiful landscape

Hæng dig selv.

Delete this

Because the only real argument you have for being better is that you have less refugees. Good for you. But we earn more money, pay less in taxes, live longer etc. Besides our nationalist party is THE biggest currently. Your second place is nada.

Finland

Toppest of cucks

Norway.

Denmark's politics are better I think

>LEGOs are made in Denmark

I made my fucking choice

You know how the Sweden Yes meme came to be?

It wasn't just because you took in more "refugees" than your neighbors, no.

And no, you don't earn more than us, nor do you have better purchasing power. Stockholm cucks who work in CPH or Oslo are no meme.

Go be pathetic somewhere else, Sven. It's saddening.

Norway makes much, much better music.
Denmark makes much, much better movies.
Both Norway and Denmark wrote good literature in the past. Wouldn't know if Denmark still does. Norway certainly doesn't.

Danes care more for their country without being irrationally nationalistic. They aren't afraid of criticising foreign peoples and islam, without being hateful racist morons. PC culture and neo-marxism is not quite as present in Denmark as in Norway, from my observations. Dont quote me on that, though.

Danes drink more than Norwegians and their diets cause lifestyle diseases more often.

I generally quite like the danish people. My experiences with danes is only positive. Just my two cents. I feel like we're quite equal, but with varying degrees of success in different fields.

Reminder that DF is controlled opposition and them handing the election over to Venstre is the clearest proof of them being nothing but a sinkhole for "problematic" votes and to discredit opinions that can be compared just 7% to what they allegedly believe
Messerschmidt going "it is best if they don't actually leave the EU because then the union will go more lax from seeing clear dislike" is also pretty good proof of DF being a bunch of vatnisser

The blood will be on your hands for supporting the Lego Jew

I wish the swe polis would carry guns and shot any sandnigger motherfucker that dont behave.

Better movies? Examples?

I honestly think Norway has gotten pretty good on the entertainment field recently to be honest

youtube.com/watch?v=1-tKbnakMk8

>It's another divide and conquer the nords thread

Good thread ((((((OP))))))!

The Danes don't even speak human, their filthy orc tongue damages anyone who listens.

Is Kaj redpilled?

One is the rightfull clay of the other.

Norway, Denmark is full of inbred german rapebabies

Yes

>ai formed hre
That's the craziest thing about that screenshot

Yeah, very recently Norway is stepping up. Seen Valkyrien?

As for movies, you have danish filmmakers like Lars Von Trier, Winding Refn. You got the great danish actors, Viggo Mortensen, Mads Mikkelsen, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau. You may not like these, but they've managed to gather quite a bit of prestige and international attention.

Because Viggo Mortensen, Danmark wins.

...Norwegian is literally a dialect of Danish.

Not that you'd know, my Swedish proxy using friend.

they are

Fuck shartmark

>denmark
>norway
pick two

>hateful racist morons

Racism is an intelligent stance, you nu-Scandi cuck.

But we don't seize any of it, so it doesn't matter.

The real difference between us and the Swedes is that, even though we're effectively equally cucked in practice, we just don't boast about it nor take pride in it.

We get on our knees and prep the bull, but unlike Sven we don't do it with a smile on our faces.

as opposed to Sweden which is just full of rape

>Nikolaj Coster-Waldau

>Tfw when our profiled Norwegian actor gets cucked by the Danish profiled actor

youtube.com/watch?v=kBmZMdkoYJ4

You live in Copenhagen?

Well you dont have any mountians and are fucked if the sea level rises, so i prefere living here, but thats just my personal opinion

Doesn't mean there arent morons who would strongly identify as racist.

Yes.

Fucking gröt munnar, god I hate danes so much

it is really only like that there

For the love of God please tell me that's Sweden, and not Norway or Denmark.

Norway.

Nobody likes denmark, you are the NEET cousin who sits in his room masturbating while the relatives are visiting.

Tell me of Aarhus and Aalborg then.

Regale me of tales of the all-white paradise that is Jylland.

how many viper memes do you have?
i know youre just one guy

Southpark loves Denmark latest season.

Why is the 'fewer babies' one blue? Is that supposed to be positive? To have fewer kids?

Because it isn't.

And the KKK loves niggers

It's the Netherlands.

Mandatory school mosque trip.

Judging by their biggest contributions to humanity I'd choose LEGO over Breivik, but it was a close call.

Jylland is based, even the populous areas vote DF,
Fyn is also pretty based, Nordsjælland is mixed, perkere many places, but also a general dislike of them, that almost everyone says out loud

>Worst season of South Park
>Heavily features Denmark

I'm sure that was just a coincidence.

Norway is way better. More rich and more beutiful country. Also danes talk funny.

Of course, but at the same time there are absolute braindead retards who identify as anti-racist.

I wasn't attacking btw, you are right that there are lots of moron racists who are actually detrimental to the cause by being thuggish and committing crime.

But fundamentally, it takes mental courage to accept that you are racist and formulate proper beliefs why you are.

>You'll still find white people in Fyn and Lars Tyndskids mark.

Yeah...yeah...I thought so. Sad.

Norway stronk

youtube.com/watch?v=sXYG2WSiKAU

blue is neutral i thnk

Why are their fingernails always so gross

du er alt der er galt med landet, det eneste sted folk er for indvandring er på vesterbro, og så nægter du at se Jylland som kernedel af Danmark,

>M-men Sonderjylland er stadig hvidt!!

Jamen hurra. En lille del af et meget lille land kan redes. Super.

>det eneste sted folk er for indvandring er på vesterbro

Og alligevel har vi tabt hver eneste storby. Alligevel har vi modtaget halvtreds tusind muslimer de sidste 2 år alene.

>MEN VI HAR DOG STADIG FYN!!!!

Hold din fucking kæft og stem (((DF)))

Just look at that Chad in making.

>(((DF)))
This. They are a hoax

Denmark. At least they produce stuff and deal with us and are in the news from time to time.

Nothing comes out of Norway and they're only in our news like every 50 years or so -- and then with a guy like Breivik.

>Of course, but at the same time there are absolute braindead retards who identify as anti-racist.

This is relevant how? Btw, if you dont wanna come off as trying to attack someone, don't call them stuff like "nu-scandi cuck".

For the record, I also identify as a racist. Albeit, not a particularly hateful one.

Norway, but it's due to their oil shekels

You still watch that shit show?? Why?
It became irrelevant years ago.

>tfw those could have been our oil shekels

The Norwegian oil shekels will be NOTHING compared to the sheer stupidity that is not laying claim to Greenland's natural resources once enough ice melts.

When we eventually can gain proper access to their resources, they'll just declare independence and live like severely alcoholic Saudi princes.

That's like being white on your mom's side, you're still black.

I unironically love all Scandinavians.

Except Finns. Are they even Scandinavian, what with their squinty eyes?

Finland isn't part of Scandinavia. They're ruskies/baltic.

Breivik and Varg are the only good things to come out of Denmark Jr.

> However, the Danish Faroe Islands are sometimes included, as sometimes are Iceland and Finland, because of their historical association with the Scandinavian countries and the Scandinavian peoples and languages.

Is Wikipedia lying to me?

>binland
>scandi
germony plz go kill ahmeds in the night and live like in a normal person in the day. *SATIRICALLY*

Murder is ILLEGAL.

Reported.

Every scandi language can be at least moderately understood by every other scandi language. Finnish has nothing in common with any of them, Culturally, they are nothing like Scandinavia traditionally.
The only thing they have in common with Scandinavia is the snow.

>The only thing they have in common with Scandinavia is the snow.

Yeah but Scandinavian snow is really alpha snow, while Finland's snow is weak and retarded

It is true my brother
The difference between us are nothing more than regional differences, with us in the north having more of a relationship with the sami and the finns, while you in the south having more of a relationship with the germans

fuck off fritz

A side from the fact that Finland and Sweden was the same country for 700 years.