Are You Going To Miss Obama?

He carried the office of the President with grace and composure, and was a great public speaker. So, my question is - are you going to miss Obama?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_GIUWbgIZAI
youtube.com/watch?v=_v5RZKoyHJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, why not?

It depends what Trump does. If Trump makes the same mistakes as Obama but not as bad, then he will be multiple times worse because he will be tarnishing a movement that took decades to build.

I hate Obama because he's a violent warmonger, and if Trump gets the U.S. involved in a foreign conflict I will disavow him and campaign against him. I got 30 people to vote for him and I will make sure to get 30 people to vote for Jill Stein or Zoltan Istvan in 2020 if he screws up.

>composure, and was a great public speaker
IFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIF. Obama was a good teleprompter reader. Any time he had to go off the cuff he'd turn into a stuttering fucking mess.

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP

OKIE DOKE

No

I will and i didnt like him

>IFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFIFHOLUPHOLUPHOLUPHOLUPHOLUPHOLUPHOLUPHODORHODORHODORHODORHODORHODORHODOR

Come on OP this isn't fucking facebook we're not brainwashed by day time TV. We actually pay attention here.

He was president for a third of my life and his voice is comforting so yeah it'll feel weird when he's gone

I didnt know that this contest existed! I knew there are Miss Universe, Miss Russia and similar, but I didn't know that Miss Obama is also existed.

Are there only a black models? What is the ticket cost?

30$ ticket cost.

You realize he's not going anywhere right? Sure he'll be out of power, but he's going to be a bigger subversive whiny cunt than Carter and Clinton combined. We'er going to have to put up with him being the voice of islam and cultural marxism for decades.

I sure will!
youtube.com/watch?v=_GIUWbgIZAI

>violent warmonger

is this now being defined down to include humanitarian interventions? Because that's the intent behind *most* of Obama's military interventions.

One bit of evidence that he's opposed to military intervention only in cases of narrow-national interest is that he is/was an avid critic of the Iraq war.

The preponderance of evidence is in his favor with respect to his humanitarian intentions. He regularly attacks terrorist cells, vies for toppling oppressive, dictatorial regimes, and practices deescalation tactics with respect to conflicts in Israel/Palestine and Iran.

His biggest problem with respect to foreign policy is/was his inexperience. He also isn't the toughest president we've ever had-- this means that malevolent forces felt comfortable pushing back against some of his more hollow rhetoric because they know that the repercussions aren't going to be brutal.

Anyway, Obama is not a warmongerer.

You fucking fool.

>great public speaker

His teleprompter is shopping contracts for a tell-all book based on his behind the scenes accounts of training the President to emote properly, and his failed attempts to correct his breathing attention span issues that would cause him to pause halfway through every sentence.

There will also be a chapter on Michelle, and her frequent tantrums about ladies rooms not having urinals.

Also, drone strikes have the least percentage of civilian causalities of any type of warfare.

Why does this always make me laugh

>drone strikes have the least percentage of civilian causalities of any type of warfare

Drone strikes are not "warfare", they're acts of war, or targeted assassinations with disregard for collateral damage.

That's called war crimes.

Only because my aim is shitty.*

*Just kidding, NSA.Call off the SWAT team... Please?

Please don't listen to a leaf in this thread posting graphs. He IS a CONFIRMED pedophile and we have several people posing as under age girls on dating sites to put him behind bars.

>was a great public speaker

youtube.com/watch?v=_v5RZKoyHJw

I'm honestly not going to miss him. He's a fucking nigger who thinks he's smarter than everyone else. He's arrogant as fuck.

>Nobel Peace Prize for being black on day 1.
>8 years of increased drone strikes and playing a huge role in arming terrorists.
Nobel must be spinning in his grave.

>Democratic presidents have a proud history of virtue signalling for decades after office.

I concur.

Nope.

Intentions vs actions.
He very well may have had good intentions, i don't believe he did but thats my opinion. Regardless of intent his actions were that of a warmonger.

>did his best to fuck up everything before leaving

Thanks Obongo.

> He was great at reading a teleprompter

KEK. The guy was a stuttering idiot when the screens were turned off.

Google "obama stuttering" for proof.

if anyone's good at keeping quality statistics, it's a 3rd world shithole.

>was mediocre at reading off a teleprompter
fixed

>He regularly attacks terrorist cells
he also regularly supplies weapons and training to the very same terrorist cells that he attacks, as well as providing them more unstable territories to topple, conquer, and convert into recruitment centers. The world's terror networks have inarguably strengthened as a consequence of his humanitarian efforts.
>vies for toppling oppressive, dictatorial regimes
With the intention of turning those territories over to other oppressive, dictatorial regimes that are exempt from his intentions because they buy weapons from him and his friends. Libya, in his own words, was better off with Qaddafi in charge. Despite this fact, his humanitarianism has prevented him from acknowledging this lesson with respect to Syria and Yemen.

His humanitarian intentions are nothing more than a cheap re-branding of the military industrial complex that has kept us in endless aggressive war for the last 70 years.

>practices deescalation tactics
How you could say this while ignoring his surrounding of the Russian border with NATO missiles is astounding.

How could you say this given his interventionist policy?

The extent of his deescalation of Israeli expansionism is turning a blind eye while they snatch up territory, shell gaza, and stockpile nukes while providing them billions in funding.

Oh no! He failed to vote on a toothless UN resolution! A meaningless token of an inaction.

No, I hope he gets shot