Are you on prescription medication?

Are you on prescription medication?

What do you take and is it forced upon you?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/alexmorrell/2015/07/01/the-oxycontin-clan-the-14-billion-newcomer-to-forbes-2015-list-of-richest-u-s-families/#73d103bdc0e2
au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/33674456/concrete-cement-spinal-injection-gives-elderly-cancer-patient-new-lease-on-life/#page1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Lexapro and no I do it in hopes to make me better

On nothing. Are you on anything op?

on Latuda. I don't feel any different from normal but want off - i don't need them.

Can you find a therapist who will help you get off? Have you looked into cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)?

morphin patchs
tramadol 200mg pills x3
Anti-tnf Simponi 50mg
nabucox 1g
pantoprazol 40mg

on a daily basis

Who is monitoring this thread?

no, i mean i had a voluntary understanding with a psychiatrist that i'd take them for a few more months, thats what im hoping for when i say i want off. I don't know about therapists taking people off them, i suppose thats voluntary not for people who are forced?

I take a prescribed adderall once or twice a month for ADD when I need to get work done that doesn't involve creativity

My doctor wants me to take it every day but he hasn't revoked my prescription yet

no one care

i'm on 160mg oxycodone per day.
80mg in the morning, 80mg in the evening.
feeling like doctor house.
god bless my pharmacist.

how do you feel with oxycodon ?

Yes for people who are voluntary. I have read of people who have found psychiatrists/doctors etc to help them ease off of the meds but it does seem to take some research to find the right docs (as opposed to pharma pushers). I don't want to alarm you but from what I've read, the longer you are on these drugs the harder it is to get off them. That's why people need medical supervision and to be weaned off.

>My doctor wants me to take it every day but he hasn't revoked my prescription yet

doxycycline hyclate

How does it get to the point that you are on so much?

y are u addicted?

I'm fine getting off them. But a psychiatrist wants to force me to take invega by injection monthly, so the voluntary route wouldn't be available to me i guess.

very smooth, no emotional or physical pain.
with a single glass of wine i can sleep wherever and whenever i want.

How can you be forced (legally)? Have you committed a crime?

>ah yes, take these pills for your chemical imbalance
>wut chemical imbalance?
>you know, the one you have
>but mr Pillsalot, you never ran any tests and says here that correlation between alleged imbalances and illness has never been observed
>my, how sick you are, gonna have to incapacitate

Imaginary conv based on real happenings

I don't take shit

>i'm on 160mg oxycodone per day.
Are you an elephant? My goodness that's a lot of pleasure and relaxation.

Venlafaxine

Didn't you know? Psychiatrists have legal power to jail you in a ward and force drug solely on opinion.

I have juvenile diabetes so I take insulin
I also take 3mg estradiol and 200mg spironolactone.

>rheumatoid polyarthritis + spondylitis
i'm treated with all this shit since 3 years now

yes i'm especially addicted to tramadol, i used to swallow them like candies, and to get high when bored. After 1 year using it, i was taking sometimes up to 1.2g tramadol a day+ 3 morphin patches, i was like a zombie. Since then i try to slow down a little, but smoke a lot of pot to help with the pain (my disease is EXTREMELY painful, it's basically my spine crumbling down cause of my own 'bugged' immune system)

had suicidal thoughts once, they admitted me in psychiatry for it and since then they use that to say they dont want me to slip (though i dont have the same pressure that made me suicidal today) so they say they want me to be on anti-psychotic anti-anxiety medication. They falsely diagnosed me as schizo so they use that on me too. I don't know how a judge would see it, but if one is forced its generally for 1-3-5 years here in Quebec.

it is because of the resistance i've built up.
with 80/0/80 i feel like with 20/0/20 earlier on.
in the hospital after my accident i only needed 10mg to be free from pain.

>are you an elephant

Oh my holy kek

do you take all that voluntarily?

what do you mean by this ?

it's all prescribed if it is the question

>taking selective seretonin noradrenalin reuptake inhibitors
what your diagnosis that you're prescribed this hell of a drug? i had the choice to get an SSRI for my PTSD, but i chose to go with a higher doze of oxycodone. oxy's take the emotioinal pain just as well.

That's awful user I'm sorry. Please dig around for therapists that are medically trained but philosophically disposed to help you without drugs (drugs as last resort). If you can get to a different doc you might be better protected from being forced.

That sucks. Any hope in the new fangled tech to do with injecting stuff inbetween vertebrae?

Ya'll taking SSRI / Antidepressants / Anti-Anxiety need to stop, they're not helping. Just meditate instead.

Good luck to the rest of you with actual medical issues

Hydrocodone and flexeril. I was in a bad car wreck. Permently messed up my back and neck.

>falsely diagnosed me as schizo
sounds like what a schizo would say

forbes.com/sites/alexmorrell/2015/07/01/the-oxycontin-clan-the-14-billion-newcomer-to-forbes-2015-list-of-richest-u-s-families/#73d103bdc0e2

DAILY REMINDER KIKES ARE BEHIND THE OXY SURGE WHICH LED TO THE HEROIN EPIDEMIC KILLING MILLIONS OF WHITES

I know, it's scary. They still have to provide some kind of justification as far as I'm aware? At least for the initial involuntary treatment.

You don't know what anxiety is if you think meditation can fix all of it

cortizone you mean? yeah i have some injections when the pain is too high, but usually my anti-tnf-alpha treatment is enough

50mg Vyvanse
30mg Adderall

Daily

i didn't fall for it yet, taking my oxys just a prescribed.
but i oince layed them off for 3 days and took a 4-day doze at once. gotta tell you, i understand the junkies now.

No there was some report I saw about injecting a material inbetween vertebrae to stop the rubbing and relieve pain. Like a concrete kind of substance.

oh ok! i never heard about this sorry.

Did you died?

Quit your wage slave job, move to the woods, become a carpenter. Tell me if your anxiety is the same

It's a modern disease caused by modern conditioning. Sure, people have been anxious for centuries, but they transmuted that anxious energy into something else, rather than subduing it with a Shecklprofin 88mg

Vyvanse AND Adderall?
i always thought you'Re prescribed one or the other, not both. you're pumpéd up with amphetamines dude.

Sure m8, heres your justification
oh, you dont have rights now

200mg zoloft
50mg seroquel

no and i'm gradually tapering off the seroquel, when it gets to 0 i'll see if i can lower the zoloft. whatever i had was onset by circumstance and i'd stop it all in a heartbeat if it weren't for the withdrawal.
latuda made me really sleepy. geodon is even worse.

Here's the story I came across.

au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/33674456/concrete-cement-spinal-injection-gives-elderly-cancer-patient-new-lease-on-life/#page1

I'm on hydrocodone like the picture you posted, Humira, Methotrexate, and Folic Acid supplements for toxicity from Methotrexate.

It's forced upon me because of my autoimmune disease (Psoriatic Arthritis).

It's still not all working that great. When I go in to my Rheumatologist at the end of the month we're going to need to adjust my methotrexate dose back up, cutting it was a bad idea (we cut it because it gave me hangover symptoms the day after I took it, I told her it was mild and I could tolerate it, but she said with the Humira added I shouldn't need as high a dose), and we might need to change which biologic I'm on because while I can only use Humira once every 2 weeks, it only lasts about a week and 2 days, leaving me over half a week limping around and bleeding from rashes on my face and forearms.

Considering how much damage has been done to my joints (bone spurs in both knees, both feet and ankles, both elbows, and my right shoulder, the shoulder one limits my range of motion too) I'm going to need long term pain management, so i'm hoping to drop hydrocodone and go on medical cannabis instead.

50mg seroquel? holy shit. you must be a sleepwalking zombie.

RA? PSA? Crohn's?

Autoimmune diseases suck fucking ass.

what

that makes me itch just reading it. I'm relegated to just normal hydrocodone because oxycodone makes me itch and morphine sulfate gives me an upset stomach.

>get you off
>CBT

Clearly I'm still a man-child

sorry i hadnt read the end of your post, its at least in part for the pain.

prescribed doesn't mean forced by the government by ordonance.

before your post the clinic called me and said they won't seek to force me before a judge if i would take it voluntarily, so i'll see to that. I'll contact a lawyer to see what are my chances to win in court and if they are good i'll probably seek to do that.

>That's awful user I'm sorry
Thanks for your concern man, i'm fine really, but they have concerns so i kind of understand them eventhough i disagree with them

;)

Just realised it puts the cement into the vertebra and not between. Sorry mate.

Meditation is hippy garbage.

Quetiapine. Saved my fucking life.

i don't feel itchy at all. i'm quite relaxed.

>rheumatoid polyarthritis + spondylitis ankylosing

all happened just after my 25th birthday, i never had back's pain before in my life. since then i'm a waste of $$ for the society, i just want to end myself, but i'm too much of a coward

fml

No worries. Good luck with everything user.

Tramadol was about as effective as tylenol for me.

A low dose of Hydrocodone (10mg) is what I use.. but what worries me is that 5mg used to be enough. I've been on it for 2 years. A 1 month bottle of 28 5mg pills used to last me like 4 months, I only take it when the pain prevents me from sleeping when I have bad flareups. But steadily as time has gone on.. we've had to increase the dose starting this last August, and now 1 bottle of 56 pills lasts me 2 months tops. Yeah technically I'm allowed to use the whole bottle every month but I don't like that. I'm so afraid of addiction and progressing to something like fentanyl and dying.

Do I want to know what CBT also stands for?

I am supposed to be taking lithium but I quit taking it a couple weeks ago

dont do that

what does tramadol feel like exactly? I was prescribed it once for nerve pain and I was popping those like candy and they didn't do shit

Yeah it was a bad idea but I am gonna start again

Oh that sucks yeah my Psoriatic Arthritis is polyarthritic, it sucks trying to deal with compensating with multiple inflammed joints at a time.

I developed it at 33, I'm 36 now, and you're told this disease usually doesn't affect people until their 50's.

I swear when you have an early onset of these diseases they're worse than when people get them in their 50's too. Not to mention crippling you during the prime of your life and probably putting you on disability, so you'll never make a good living.

I had to move back in with my parents, and basically because I don't see myself being able to work (and how am I going to explain the huge employment gap?), I just.. hope my mom outlives me. She probably will. The inflammation is murder on your heart and lungs after awhile.

Cock and ball torture.
It's exactly what it sounds like.

TOPKEK

>Lexapro
>2017
>15 years since SSRI's were proven to be a scam
by most Ivy Leauge Hospitals

Enjoy suicide or deterioration into bipolar disorder

>implying all mental illnesses aren't a scam

Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.

Basically for some mental illnesses instead of trying to cram pills down your throat they tell you the goddamn truth, you're living your life wrong and need to make lifestyle changes, when you make those lifestyle changes, your depression will get better.

I had "depression" as a teen and they put me on SSRI's, it didn't work it just made it so I couldn't cum along with other side effects, but what cured my depression was changing my lifestyle, building a better support network, and not isolating myself so much. That worked for about 10 years depression free.

NOW I"m depressed again, in a way, but I have a logical reason to be. I'm fucking crippled, and I spend a lot of time alone. I don't have ANY friends irl in this new town whatsoever, because I have nowhere to meet friends and I can't really go out.

basically.

Not to mention even the psychiatrists I know do a laughingwhores.jpg at the mention of benzodiazapines.

Complete garbage drug class that doesnt work longer than six weeks and then destroys your mind. Need to change your lifestyle or develop the strength of charecter to deal with the stress

Kek.

>Good luck with everything user
thanks

do you take anything?

This guy gets it

Schizophrenia and addiction are real, as is severe depression.

Not that you can cure them with pills reliably though. Even the damn pharma co data doesn't even imply that

No, nothing. Tried benzo and benzo like drugs for insomnia. Does nothing for me, will not knock me out. My body just doesn't seem to like drugs.

I take dick growth pills

Pls user read the thread. I was asking what ELSE (besides Cog. Beh. The.) it stood for. That aside, why are you in a new town? Can you go back to your old town to reconnect with old friends?

>Pregabalin 150mg twice a day
>Citalopram 40mg once a day
>Mirtazapine 15mg once a day

I wouldn't say forced upon me, I had been suffering from crippling anxiety and depression. Things are looking up now, starting to have a life again. Hoping to start gradually coming off them soon.

I take atarax for anxiety time to time. I forget the mg but i cut them in half anyways.

I have OCD about my body, I overthink about regulation of breathing, swallowing, my heart rate. I worry about throwing up spontaneously or passing out because of that.

Any ideas for help? Its not really that bad, ive done college for 3 years and held jobs with no issue, im just nervous to go back to class tomorrow for next semester.

Yes
SSRI & Testosterone
No

>Mirtazapine 15mg once a day

The weight gain off the drug is truly incredible

>Things are looking up now, starting to have a life again. Hoping to start gradually coming off them soon.

Yeah it doesn't really work like that.

t. SSRI user for close to 20 years

Was on 300mg Effexor XR for 5 years, now on Cymbalta XR 60mg because sideeffexor didn't do shit. I'm so fucking tired 24/7, and I have no motivation or passion. I'm essentially just waiting to die. Don't want a GF/sex/fap etc. I want to want something and I don't care if I need electroshock therapy to accomplish it.

Oh and I take simvastatin because I was born with high cholesterol

I'm crippled, can't work, so I have to live whereever there's someone who can A: let me live in a room for cheap since disability isn't much money and B: help me with things like grocery shopping. I can't walk that far without being in incredible pain, even trying to shift weight onto the shopping cart the constant rubbing of my knees bone to bone and all that *click* *click* *click* every step man.. I start to collapse after awhile and the pain can last a week or more at a time just from one trip to the grocery store.

I couldn't live on my own even if I was financially independent.

Yes. 25mcg Sufenta, 40mg Opana ER, 10mg Opana IR, 600mg Lyrica, 375mg Carisoprodol.

so is alzheimer's as another example. I don't literally mean all of them, but the vast majority of modern cases.

my point is kinda like that other user's, all these mental "illnesses" are a byproduct of the way we live our lives. I have absolutely no problem with people recreationally using these drugs because they like the way it makes them feel, but I can't stand this bullshit with pretending you have some illness and you need these drugs to be "normal". Just admit you want to get high or whatever, it's fine, no one cares.

600mg lyrica? kek you must feel drunk all day.

Yeah I had gained a lot of weight over the last few years, but put it more down to me not being active at all. I've been going to the gym for 8 weeks now, and alone, which is a huge step for me. I know it's gonna be hard coming off them but I have a lot of support from family and friends, as well as the help from CBT.

I would do litterally everything else before going down the ECT route man you cant come back from that stuff

not to get in your grill but, you tried lowering your sugar or caffein for your insomnia? Stress can make it harder to sleep too.

Perhaps it is Hyaluronic Acid Injections?

Sometimes they call it a "gel shot."

I've had them done multiple times on both of my knees due to osteoarthritis. I'm on the fence whether it really helps or not. Each round is once a week for three weeks. Once the initial pain from the shot wears off its time to get another one. After about 4 weeks it might be marginally better but its probably in my head.

Major depression