THIS IS ILLEGAL!!!!!

Saturday Night Live slandered President elect Donald Trump by accusing him of doing disgusting s.exual acts when he visited Russia on a business trip. This is not right guys.....
We know this information is false and the fact that they would morally sink so low to slander him like that is downright despicable.

PUNISH SNL, everyone make this your mission!! Go to the Youtube trending page, find this video, and DOWNVOTE IT!!! Send SNL a message by showing them a massive wave of downvotes that we do not approve of disgusting slander against our President elect.

>fuck snl
>go give their video views

Big f4cking deal, so they get a few more thousands of dollars from the monetization of page views. DOWNVOTE THE VIDEO TO CONVEY THE MORAL MESSAGE!!!! Who GIVES A FUCK ABOUT MONEY!

>what is comedy

Drumpftards are just jealous that liberals objectively have a better sense of humor

Nasty liberals made jokes about my emperor Trump

WAAAAAAAHHHHH

I dont care

no one watches SNL

Stop watching this shit, even out of perverse amusement. Even YouTube clicks equal more money for the Jews.

>Who GIVES A FUCK ABOUT MONEY!

Capitalists?

You are autistic and should refrain from using the internet right now.
It's for the better.

Your humor is inferior when you are limited by political correctness

>Giving this shit show any more views

it's fucking parody calm down and laugh a little duder

Trumpet here.

This SNL shit is the best. I love seeing SNL and Trump go at it. Anyone upset by this does not understand why Sup Forums supported trump in the first place.

man up Op, ffs. if you want to get hysterical about something get hysterical about tampon taxes you big pussy.

Why do you assume we are all Trump supporters?

When you can't be the bigger guy and say "oh well, he won, who gives a fuck what some liberal fucks in NY think" you have a problem. Jesus man, it's shit comedy, don't have a mental breakdown tripfag.

Satire isn't illegal, dumbass.

> guise look at this Samantha bee video, isn't she so wrong?
Click click click views go up
> guise look at this Trevor Noah video, smash that dislike button
Click click click views go up
> look at current year man, he's so dumb
Click click click more views
> read this Huffington post article within by a tri gendered grey asexual tumblr professor
Click click click add revenue

GO CLICK FARM SOMEWHERE ELSE YOU FAGGOT
Sagegoesinallfields

i thought republicans now no longer need to be politically correct thanks to trump, so shouldnt they have better humor than liberals, who are politically correct?

This is worse than a reddit post

Coming from a German cuck who is probably worshipping Alllah while making sh1tty German cars. Enjoy your country with your WEAK female leader who will continue to further drive your nation down the shithole.

And that is the case, compare the humor in this site with tumblr or twitter for example

>this triggers the ameritard
Germanbro was right, you are autistic for caring this much, Trump will sue them anways.

That is cuck logic. I am not going to stand silent in the corner while they f4ck my wife. You can go ahead and let liberals trample all over you cuckboy but as for me, I am going to speak out and let them know they are wrong. What are you afraid of expressing yourself??????

Great skit OP, thanks for the heads up

OP clearly not understanding what slander means

Shut up and sip your tea and enjoy your dosage of Fluoride you British cuck.

>AK47Communist
Very subtle.

>by accusing him of doing disgusting s.exual acts when he visited Russi

HOL UP

I thought leftists were for disgusting sex acts?

>we know this information is false
Source?

If you outlaw speaking ill of your leaders, you will find yourself in a world of shit when a liberal gets back into power.

Slippery slope OP.

You have your freedoms for a reason. Your founding were infinitely smarter than you.

Kind of like how we fucked up and gave cheeto benito the ability to drone strike anyone in the world.

>Unironically spreading the Sup Forums right-wing hugbox meme

Does it get any better than this?

Hello Canacuck, perhaps the fact that there was no proof presented for the accused allegations which is the ultimate inclination of the story being false. It's called common sense and discernment.

Blumpfkin tears are so delicioso

is it false thoe

>watching SNL past the year 2000
You must be over 18 to post here.

it's just piss, shit. marshmallow law now.

also donald trump has made a career out of slandering people on mainstream media

just think about that for a second

Is just a satire, you know like Sup Forums. You are a moron if you take anything there for truth.

but I think obama has two days to figure out something.

Jewtube repeatedly shoving this damn video in my face over and over.
So fucking annoying.
Fuck SNL, and fuck that degenerate coke addicted baldwin family.
Stupid fucking kikes.

Anyone that dislikes Jews, is a f4cking trailer-trash German wanna-be dip5hit or a smelly sandsh1t Muslim. Put the MeinKampf book down and learn how to stop hating people and take off your tin foil hat of
"DURR JEWS OWN EVERYTHING, DEY OUT TO GET US DURRRRRR".

grow up baby

>Saturday Night Live slandered President elect Donald Trump by accusing him of doing disgusting s.exual acts when he visited Russia on a business trip. This is not right guys.....

Did they do the same thing to Obama?

This is marketing by SNL
giving a video a thumbs up or thumbs down helps its viewership the same amount

It's Berlusconi all over again. Any and all satire against the left was thoughtcrime, meanwhile leftist papers would accuse him of anything and get away with It.
You people are simply ridiculous.

What the fuck is up with all these leftist false flag shitpostings?

Fucking die already you hatred filled man child. Go wipe the sweat under your moobs and get the cheeto crumb out of your neckbeard. Fucking cunt

>find this video, and DOWNVOTE IT!!!
Let's do it reddit!

We do though...

>objectively have a better sense of humor

Yeah, and what happened to MDE because they made fun of sacred cows?

>the MeinKampf
What did he mean by this

As a Jew myself, you're completely incorrect.

>being offended by everything is better sense of humor
Ehh no