Confidence in Trump drops

Well boys, cnn called it, time to pack it up and move over to hillary territory.

I wish I had voted for a stable and proven commander and chief

>our polls say Trump is unpopular, just like they said he'd lose

I called the election commission for the state of Texas yesterday. I was adamant about changing my vote from Trump to Hillary. They told me that I was 2 days too late. Wtf, Sup Forums? Trump is abandoning all of his promises.

SHILLS

>(((Poll)))
>Top (((Democrat))) says

What is sarcasm?

>CNN saying confidence has dropped
>admitting confidence in Trump existed after pushing for months that there was none

really broils my baklava

Wow you can really tell CNN is pulling out all the stops. Has an organization ever been this cucked?

4u shithead

Trump didn't even win. Their polls said he lost

How's that even possible he's done nothing besides bring jobs back just by shitposting on twitter

I wish I ever had that option.

The (((media))) has been shilling against him nonstop, and the polls may well be made up/manipulated. He hasn't managed to complete ALL of his campaign promises at -3 days in so the media is saying he's broken his promises nonstop.

does this look like the face of confidence?

Ya cause you're not a lazy piece of shit right, hahahaha

Yes.

He isn't even president.
>It's not....even his kid
-Clown Spawn

Are these the same polls that said Trump has no chance of winning up until november 7th

Drumpf was a mistake

I'm pretty sure all the polls said that.
Disinformation is getting really fucking easy to spot.
I remember when I had to try and convince people about propaganda and now the media is doing my job for me.

CTRL shill detected.

She lost faggot, get over it

Another rigged poll from the fake news leaders.

Go look at the raw data and methodology.

Disgraceful. Total bullshit.

SLOW
AND
STEADY

Don't post fake news sources, OP

>polls

CTR can't even pretend we're being delusional this time. It's been proven without a doubt that the polls are bullshit propaganda.